❤[Ch3] Buang Nareumit (Who & Who)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol...my phone sometime or most of the times has a mind of its own. I mean, the lakorn she is rumored to be in. The remake of Willy lakorn. I wonder who the pra'ek is in that lakorn.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
He's a virgin lol. Said he is saving himself for marriage. My brother said that was probably why Rotmay broke up with him cus she wasn't getting some lol.

What ?? LMAO !!!! :rofl:

phatman said:
Haha Yeah. He's too innocent to touch.....but I still want him.

:D

Mahalo said:
He's a virgin. He doesn't know what his needs are since he never experienced it before. Lol. There's nothing to tame. He's probably more scared. Lol.

Huh ??   :loool:

This has got to being the funniest topic i had ever came upon.   :lol2:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
The wardrobe is really ugly. So it is true that Matt will be playing like 3 different characters: superstar n'ek in the lakorn's reality, n'rai in the lakorn she's starring in, and n'ek in the past. I don't even even know how many past lives they're covering because Rome had like three names. LOL. It must be his real name, his character in the lakorn, and his past character. Dang, Matt. You dropped out of Donut's and faced no different. 

cr: meawsy

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Right, Matt dropped out of Donut's lakorn made less sense cause she would only play 2 characters while in here she's playing 3. So, what makes 3 any easier than 2?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Actually, it's the same amount of characters because in Donut's lakorn she has to play twins impersonating each other. So she has to play one twin, another twin, and one twin impersonating the other. I guess that's much more confusing. That was why I was impressed by how Vill played Gandamanee impersonating Gandawasee in SSP.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Maybe the concept of Donut's lakorn plus her attention to detail stressed her out too much while this although as hard is a little more relaxing cus Ah'Kai is more free about letting the actors/actresses play their role how they want? Sounds good right? Lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, Donut sent them to workshop and wanted them to use different voices to play their characters. Like what the heck. Who cares about voice projections as if playing twins isn't hard enough? If they're playing opposites, it'll show. No need to focus too much on the small details.    

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol...I think donut was probably too particular about what needed to be done. Sometimes, when the actors/actresses put in their own style can make the characters come out alive. Oh, well, she's with Rome now so it's all good at the end

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Too much restriction is no good for an actor because people portray things differently. As a director, you and your actor have to find a common ground to bring out the best in your acting so that your character can come alive. I think it was too much for Matt to handle while taking on Fai Lang Fai. She said she needed more time and I guess the time Donut gave her wasn't enough. This one just had its fitting after casting was announced in August. It probably won't start shooting until November so I guess that gave Matt a good 3 months to prepare.  At least she notified Donut before they bumped heads on set.