❤[Ch3] Buang Nareumit (Who & Who)

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
Snap!! i just read this thread cause i was missing seeing matt on screen already its like only been 3 days LOL
and damn, have i learnt alot :bhehe:  esp about diew! his so desirable now   :wink:  hahah and what was the first strike of matt being a diva?? just curious??

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
byebye said:
he must have put a lot of time working on getting back into shape. I wished I have that kind of determination. When I was in Bali I worked out one time for 15 minutes on a treadmill with hubby. By the 10 minutes my nerve was working overtime lol. I get very impatient working out. I just hate it. Though the worst part is, after working out I was starving. I had breakfast afterward and ate like 5 plates hahaha...so I burned 80 calories and ate about 500. I told my husband, I will not work out again. No use!
Lol work out is useless while on vacation because if you are a food lover like me, omg. I'm going on a cruise and they have food alllllllll day so let see if I can get into my clothes when I get back. I'll probably have to take an intense zumba classes.

I'm so glad Romebis getting back in shape. He looked so good in theppaboot soot veha.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Spazzing...I really really miss him. Dang those abs and biceps gosh, now he makes me want to workout again lol, but I'm so lazy and busy.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol work out is useless while on vacation because if you are a food lover like me, omg. I'm going on a cruise and they have food alllllllll day so let see if I can get into my clothes when I get back. I'll probably have to take an intense zumba classes.
I'm so glad Romebis getting back in shape. He looked so good in theppaboot soot veha.
Workout is useless even when I'm at home. It takes up too much energy I hate wasting lol. The first time my husband took me walking was the last time cause I packed a whole bunch of candy with me lol. He was getting his work out and I was eating and walking. He was like, why do you even come if you're gonna eat candy while walking lol

That's why when I see people running I wished I have that will power. But yeah, I never can loose when on vacation. I can some weight when I went on a cruise. Gosh, it was hard to not when the food is 24 hours.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Baby boy needs to become a bit more lean. I think he was perfect in Ruk Nee Jhe Jud Hai.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyJ_LdVbZqI

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I thought he looked best in his lakorn with Matt too. At first I was not warming up to the chubby side of him. But after seeing him being skinny and all he looks healthy and good in that lakorn.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I seem to have no hope for this lakorn. What else is Matt going to be in since FLF is coming to a wrap.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Omg. I sense alot of shirtless scenes. I'm glad Matt will be the first to get a touch of those!! Hehe.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
My grandma saw Rome/Ohm and she's like I hate guys that are so muscular it makes them look like buffalos SMH I have never disagreed with something so hard in my life LOL

byebye

sarNie OldFart
When I was in high school ...there's this one guy who likes me...he had a six pack. And it scared me hahhaha. I was young and it had an impact on me till this day. I like smooth guys not lumps all over.