❤[Ch3] Buang Nareumit (Who & Who)

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by Mahalo, Jul 16, 2015.

1. BBelly

BBelly sarNie Egg

Rome is looking fantastic!

I knew his cut would be phenomenal.

2. himyim

himyim sarNie Juvenile

Snap!! i just read this thread cause i was missing seeing matt on screen already its like only been 3 days LOL
    and damn, have i learnt alot :bhehe:  esp about diew! his so desirable now   :wink:  hahah and what was the first strike of matt being a diva?? just curious??

Prakaidao likes this.
  3. Ncmeowmeow35

Ncmeowmeow35 sarNie Oldmaid

Lol work out is useless while on vacation because if you are a food lover like me, omg. I'm going on a cruise and they have food alllllllll day so let see if I can get into my clothes when I get back. I'll probably have to take an intense zumba classes.

I'm so glad Romebis getting back in shape. He looked so good in theppaboot soot veha.

Prakaidao likes this.
  4. Prakaidao

Prakaidao sarNie Adult

Spazzing...I really really miss him. Dang those abs and biceps gosh, now he makes me want to workout again lol, but I'm so lazy and busy.

5. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

Workout is useless even when I'm at home. It takes up too much energy I hate wasting lol. The first time my husband took me walking was the last time cause I packed a whole bunch of candy with me lol. He was getting his work out and I was eating and walking. He was like, why do you even come if you're gonna eat candy while walking lol

That's why when I see people running I wished I have that will power. But yeah, I never can loose when on vacation. I can some weight when I went on a cruise. Gosh, it was hard to not when the food is 24 hours.

Prakaidao likes this.
  6. Mahalo

Mahalo sarNie OldFart

Baby boy needs to become a bit more lean. I think he was perfect in Ruk Nee Jhe Jud Hai.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyJ_LdVbZqI

7. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

I thought he looked best in his lakorn with Matt too. At first I was not warming up to the chubby side of him. But after seeing him being skinny and all he looks healthy and good in that lakorn.

8. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

I seem to have no hope for this lakorn. What else is Matt going to be in since FLF is coming to a wrap.

9. aymieluvsyu637

aymieluvsyu637 sarNie Adult

Rome Oh Rome. Those muscles & abs  :pervie:  :sweat:

10. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Woah Rome where did that body come from!? I like it, but too bulky!! Just lean out a wee bit.

11. Mahalo

Mahalo sarNie OldFart

cr: ohm_atshar
    :spicy:
    [​IMG]

MKfan132 and phatman like this.
  12. Prakaidao

Prakaidao sarNie Adult

Dang it I ran out of likes...but he's such a hottie!!!! Them abs tho, hmmm and the Calvin Klein undies.

13. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Omg. I sense alot of shirtless scenes. I'm glad Matt will be the first to get a touch of those!! Hehe.

14. BBelly

BBelly sarNie Egg

I approve of this message, Rome.

15. Mahalo

Mahalo sarNie OldFart

cr: ohm_atshar
    More updates on Rome and his body. Lol.
    [​IMG]

MKfan132 and phatman like this.
  16. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

Honestly, when guys have a very muscular body , it freaks me out.

17. Mahalo

Mahalo sarNie OldFart

Really? I like them. But not too much where it looks deformed. Rome's good. He should stop there.

18. Cupid Candy

Cupid Candy sarNie Coma

My grandma saw Rome/Ohm and she's like I hate guys that are so muscular it makes them look like buffalos SMH I have never disagreed with something so hard in my life LOL

19. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

When I was in high school ...there's this one guy who likes me...he had a six pack. And it scared me hahhaha. I was young and it had an impact on me till this day. I like smooth guys not lumps all over.

20. Mahalo

Mahalo sarNie OldFart

LOL ^^^