❤[Ch3] Buang Nareumit (Who & Who)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
phatman said:
Um...no. How about I've fallen in love with him already since MafiaSeries and he's mine, no one can have him...? Haha.
Well if that's the case...I've liked him before you because I liked him since Ruk Gert Nai Talad Sode. But it's just an on and off relationship. LOL. :) Now he's officially mine. Haha :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Bieluvr said:
Well if that's the case...I've liked him before you because I liked him since Ruk Gert Nai Talad Sode. But it's just an on and off relationship. LOL. :) Now he's officially mine. Haha :)
Darn you beat me. Haha. I was gonna add RP, but even that was after RGNTS....fine....you can have him. I'll just secretly make him mine.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
phatman said:
Darn you beat me. Haha. I was gonna add RP, but even that was after RGNTS....fine....you can have him. I'll just secretly make him mine.
LOL. Thanks. You can actually have him, I'll just stay back and watch from afar. He seems too innocent for me. Haha. :)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Um...no. How about I've fallen in love with him already since MafiaSeries and he's mine, no one can have him...? Haha.
Umm. He caught my eyes since RP too so me and Amy will be fighting over him. You have no rights. Lol. You're 3 years late. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Bieluvr said:
LOL. Thanks. You can actually have him, I'll just stay back and watch from afar. He seems too innocent for me. Haha. :)
Haha Yeah. He's too innocent to touch.....but I still want him.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Umm. He caught my eyes since RP too so me and Amy will be fighting over him. You have no rights. Lol. You're 3 years late. 
I know. I'm so late. He's not physically attractive, that's why he didn't catch my attention earlier on, but man is he sexually attractive. Hahaha. It's still unbelievable.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
He's a virgin. He doesn't know what his needs are since he never experienced it before. Lol. There's nothing to tame. He's probably more scared. Lol.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
I know. I'm so late. He's not physically attractive, that's why he didn't catch my attention earlier on, but man is he sexually attractive. Hahaha. It's still unbelievable.
Ok, I lied. He caught my attention in Majurat See Nampeung. Lol.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL. You ladies are too. Anyway I still got first dibs. LOl. I didn't like him because of his looks or his body, I liked his character in the lakorn and that made me like him. Of course he was really a dumb jerk at first, but he changed into a person who truly loves his girl. Awe So romantic!!!! Who ever does get to date him for real though is very lucky. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
phatman said:
Sho he's mine?? Hahaha. Omg ladies we becoming Sarn.
Haha, spending too much time on AF with SarN turns us into this. LOL. Not that she's a bad influence. Sometimes I need tat funk in my life. And on AF is the only place I can let it all out. :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
No, because Majurat See Nampeung came out first than Mafia Series. Lol. SO I liked him first. Lol.
But, but I was kind of attracted to him in Raeng Pradtana too. Haha. And that came out before MSN.