❤[Ch3] Buang Nareumit (Who & Who)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
She really wants children. She joked with the reporters that she's not in a rush to get married, but she really wants children because she loves kids. They won't see it coming. Before you know it, she'll probably just pop out of no where being pregnant. Lol. The reporters were like woah. But she said she was just joking. Lol. At least she's not playing the whole I'm a virgin n'ek card like every other actress tends to play.  

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol her interviews are just so funny sometime, you don't know if she's joking, being serious, or straight up sarcastic. She's been with her bf too many years to claim virgin. Like seriously 99.9% of them out there who ever had a relationship have had intimacy, unless they were dating Diew lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
If the girl date (in show business) the chances are her virginity is long gone. That is why when some fans claimed their favorites is innocent and pure like an angel I just rolled my eyes...cause I think they are either trying to be funny or just trolling.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol her interviews are just so funny sometime, you don't know if she's joking, being serious, or straight up sarcastic. She's been with her bf too many years to claim virgin. Like seriously 99.9% of them out there who ever had a relationship have had intimacy, unless they were dating Diew lol.
Wait, what about Diew? Lol.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
He's a virgin lol. Said he is saving himself for marriage. My brother said that was probably why Rotmay broke up with him cus she wasn't getting some lol.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
He's a virgin lol. Said he is saving himself for marriage. My brother said that was probably why Rotmay broke up with him cus she wasn't getting some lol.
Hot body Diew? He dated Rodmay?!? Virgin? No way. Lol. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
He's a virgin?? Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
He's a virgin??

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, he's a virgin. He said it loud and clear that he believes sexual intimacy should be after marriage. Lol i was shocked when I heard that too.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Yes, he's a virgin. He said it loud and clear that he believes sexual intimacy should be after marriage. Lol i was shocked when I heard that too.
Well then, that's my kind of man right there. I also think that sexual intimacy should be after marriage. I'm actually shocked to know this too. Who would've thought, he doesn't look like the type. But I'm glad there are actually still guys out there like him. :) I am officially and forever a permanent fan of Diew now. :)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I kind of want him now. LOL. I believe in intimacy after marriage too but if the right one comes along, I don't mind breaking rules. Gosh. SarN is rubbing off on me. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hahah...no thread is on topic. We venture out to something unrelated for a time being but eventually come back to topic when we're ready. It seemed destined to happen no matter what lol

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL. No topic is going to stay on topic without a little sidetracking. Which leads me to think...hmmmm....Diew? Hmmm... Hahaha. Anyways, back on topic. :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I kind of want him now. LOL. I believe in intimacy after marriage too but if the right one comes along, I don't mind breaking rules. Gosh. SarN is rubbing off on me. 
Um...no. How about I've fallen in love with him already since MafiaSeries and he's mine, no one can have him...? Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
He doesn't look like the type. Haha. Especially when he plays the player, seducer quite well.