❤[Ch3] Buang Nareumit (Who & Who)

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Wow the nerve of the producer and his post, "remember that in order to be a good actor/actress you must take care of yourself (or could intepret as image)". People are believing that he's throwing shades at Matt and all these friends in the industry post giving him encouragement. :rolleyes:

Oh please!!! No A listers wanted to be in your lakorn for years and years now which is why you had to keep casting the new gen and Son. Dont blame your boring lakorns on one person's drama. Even without her, your lakorns would had never made it passed 2.8 :rolleyes: Remember the time when you went on camera crying that no one was watching your lakorns? :rolleyes:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Wow the nerve of the producer and his post, "remember that in order to be a good actor/actress you must take care of yourself (or could intepret as image)". People are believing that he's throwing shades at Matt and all these friends in the industry post giving him encouragement. :rolleyes:

Oh please!!! No A listers wanted to be in your lakorn for years and years now which is why you had to keep casting the new gen and Son. Dont blame your boring lakorns on one person's drama. Even without her, your lakorns would had never made it passed 2.8 :rolleyes: Remember the time when you went on camera crying that no one was watching your lakorns? :rolleyes:
No way! Did he really say that?? Wow talk about trying to put the blame on someone else. I’m not gonna sit here and deny that Matt’s scandal might have had a little bit of an effect on the ratings but this lakorn would’ve had low ratings even if Matt’s reputation was squeaky clean. It’s boring af from what you’re all telling me! How annoying is this guy :mad:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I'm sure everyone's eyes will be on how the ratings do for this. If it gets decent numbers then it'll be attributed to Rome but if it doesn't then it'll be on Matt. I was never invested in this drama nor the pairing but after so many delays I do hope it's at least a good lakorn.
Fast-forward to Jan 25th and ta-dah!. I tried to get back into it but I gave up lol. As for that shady producer they can choke cause the lakorn was crap regardless of the scandal. Matt will still be living her best life but making at best an average lakorn seems like a high task for them.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yes Matt may had dropped it below 2 but it would had never passed 2.1 or 2.5. Even if Matt didnt have any drama it wouldnt had. Most of his lakorns that he produced and had 99% hands on did horrible with ratings. He acted like his lakorns were so well received in the past :rolleyes:. Even the channel power couples wouldn't had been able to save it.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Lol, they really can’t blame just one person. It all has something to do with the storyline and directing. I don’t see anything wrong with Matt or the other actors acting. Definitely the storyline is a bore. I think people were turning into the lakorn just because of the scandal more. Lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It's an overall channel ratings. I mean, he acts like all other lakorns were averaging between 6-7 while his is 2 or 1. He is quick to throw the actors/actresses under the bus who would want to work for him. If I know how to write in Thai I would say, if your lakorn managed to wake me up and not be boring AF then you got room to talk.

His lakorn is soooooo slow. How the hell can he make a lakorn so freaking slow with 9 episodes? That's some crappy talent. Even with Bella/Pope this lakorn would be about the 2s lol.

Unless TPTB really believe in Matt, girl ain't getting a lakorn role any time soon.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Well majority of the people said her career is over cus she has zero work now. No one dares to hire her. People are just going crazy, they even attacked businesses that once hired her for shoots and ect saying if they dont take those pictures down, they will no longer support. Lol they're acting like she killed someone.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid

Good lesson for Matt as well. She has burnt bridge with Donut for that shit ? Loool

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Well majority of the people said her career is over cus she has zero work now. No one dares to hire her. People are just going crazy, they even attacked businesses that once hired her for shoots and ect saying if they dont take those pictures down, they will no longer support. Lol they're acting like she killed someone.
Tbh this scandal happened at the worst time ever. She is only filming one lakorn and has nothing else lined up. After that lakorn finished filming, I’m not sure if anyone will want to work with her that fast :( I hope the elders at Ch3 disregard her scandal. It’s not like any of their other lakorns get high ratings anyways!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Good lesson for Matt as well. She has burnt bridge with Donut for that shit ? Loool
Right?! I was so disappointed in her unprofessionalism and divaness with Donut. It made me really noticed a different side of her. If it wasn't for her great acting and koojin with Great, to me she would be another Janie.

I'm not going to expect anymore lakorns from her, at least not nangek roles. Oh wells...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Makes me sad that her real life drama is more interesting than her reel life drama. . . haha.
Honestly they should also consider Rome! Like omg his face! I . .. .can't. I'm not, not watching this lakorn because of Matt's scandal, it's because I can't stand Rome! Hahaha.

Well. I'm still hoping for some MattXPope hahah. And MattXKen. Sigh. I hope she reforms.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Makes me sad that her real life drama is more interesting than her reel life drama. . . haha.
Honestly they should also consider Rome! Like omg his face! I . .. .can't. I'm not, not watching this lakorn because of Matt's scandal, it's because I can't stand Rome! Hahaha.

Well. I'm still hoping for some MattXPope hahah. And MattXKen. Sigh. I hope she reforms.
Noi will for sure never let Ken around Matt now :( PopeMatt still has a chance though!

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid

Can't stand him as well. Art is looking miles better than he is doing in the lakorn