❤[Ch3] Buang Nareumit (Who & Who)

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by Mahalo, Jul 16, 2015.

1. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Hmmm, they always look promising and end up being. . . bleh. I'm just gonna wait for the premiere! HEHE.

Haha. This was when Rome was going though that phase. The plastic surgery phase.

Glad he took care of it. Anywho.. . .Matt looks great with any hair! She pulls them off very well.

As for that scandal. I'm going to be completely oblivious to it.

ella0411, Koy123 and SuzieJ like this.
  2. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

A long version of a bunch of BTS and interviews of the lakorn. Matt looks pretty here despite some of the outfits. But in the interview her face us glowing. I wished she would share the secret of which clinic she goes to while in Korea lol

3. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

I need Rome to rest a lil bit. The tired look is on fleek :-c . Pat is typcasted

4. x.ATKD.x

x.ATKD.x sarNie Adult

OST

*I guess we got that "heroine who seems to always be crying" role for Matt lol.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2018
    ella0411 likes this.
  5. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Matt look so pretty in this lakorn. Even though some of the outfits looks like curtains, but she look really good in them. This character is so different from her other ones. Damn, Rome didn’t look good at all back then.

SuzieJ likes this.
  6. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie OldFart

This looks good.

7. ella0411

ella0411 sarNie Adult

How many hairstyle did Matt have in this lakorn? lol she's so pretty in short hair!

Idk why, but I like Matt most when she's crying. Hope this one's good. I'm still not used to seeing Rome's face in this lakorn (because I've just rewatched Rome-Chompoo's lakorn. I liked him there.)

Koy123 likes this.
  8. Wow I miss Rome on screen but dang the guy is not aging too gracefully. Lol but to me he is still decent looking. He could look worse. But Pat and Art are so cute in here. Too bad they get downgraded to second leads as they age. Lol. Pat is still gorgeous though. ;)

9. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Matt is just so good and believable in crying scenes. If this lakorn is not not good, I’ll watch it just for Matt’s acting.

ella0411 and preetam like this.
  10. Nature100

Nature100 sarNie Egg

Cn anyone tell me the plot of the lakorn

11. BeLLa

BeLLa sarNie Hatchling

Saw the teaser and its about black magic

12. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

So is this airing? How’s the first episode?

13. x0unerthanlater

x0unerthanlater คนไม่รักดี

Ugh I hate black magic and poison in plots! It gets so draggy.

I use to really like Rome but his lakorns haven't been the best in recent years.
    I wonder how the first episode is?

14. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

lol

he hasn't really had any lakorns....just these 2 stock ones that are now airing

15. x.ATKD.x

x.ATKD.x sarNie Adult

Has anyone watched it yet?.

16. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

Matt is gorgeous in the straight short hair. She's glowing. And Rome looks a hot mess in here. That extra pointed nose of his just makes him extra unattractive. And what's bothering me is, it seemed with the new nose his upper lip disappeared. When he smiled his upper lip is so thin out. What the heck was he thinking fixing his nose to that degree. Still upset at his decision even if it's not my nose.

All in all, this lakorn is boring. I don't know...it's not grabbing my attention. Rome's nose gets more of my focus but for the wrong reason lol.

Also, I don't think it's going to get good ratings. I was drifting in and out of the lakorn. The traction on YT isn't good either.

Koy123 likes this.
  17. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

8A6AA20D-3F53-4B3C-96F9-15B88D147CEB.jpeg Yikes! I can see why Matt is using noise marketing for this lakorn. But to be fair, idk if the rating are low because ch3’s ratings are low anyways or if people are not watching this because of her scandal. Let’s hope the ratings go up a bit!

Cr. Klink.official

HuabNag likes this.
  18. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

The lakorn is way too boring. Two Spirits love team did a great job at transitioning the 2 worlds...this lakorn when they go back to the past is a snooze feast. It's that uninteresting. I can't get into Rome and his nose in here no matter what. Anyhow, with or without the scandal I don't see this lakorn going anywhere. I like Matt and wanted to see her on screen again but I have to admit I can't get through this even if she's in it and even if she's pretty in here lol.

SuzieJ likes this.
  19. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Sounds bad. I’m not usually a fan of lakorns with two lifetimes either. Only a certain few that I have genuinely loved like BPS and TSL. This one is a mixture of the past and also has black magic theme too which I hate even more lol I’ll try to watch the first episode soon cause I’ve missed Matt

20. ella0411

ella0411 sarNie Adult

The transition is bad. There were scenes like: present-past-present-past-present. The lakorn looks old too, idk. I just enjoyed it maybe because I missed her? lol her acting was okay. Rome's face in here catches my attention too. Though he looks at least much better in their recent interview.

HuabNag and SuzieJ like this.