❤[Ch3] Buang Nareumit (Who & Who)

Discussion in '2019' started by Mahalo, Jul 16, 2015.

1. Step

Step Mrs James Ma

OMGGGGGG  :lmao3:  :lmao3:  :lmao3:  :lmao3:
    I could not recognise Matt and then realised she was in green dress in fitting so its Matt  :loool:  :loool: they should have put some effort to dress her up. She dressed up like in her real life like she dont have dress sense :ghehe: Pat looks better though
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gRocCrtBJs

2. D~D

D~D sarNie Adult

:loool:

True that !  :yes:

3. Vimalee

Vimalee Live Love Laugh

This one will air after Nang Ai on Friday - Sunday slots.

Thanks to bubba for the info.

aymieluvsyu637 likes this.
  4. Maricon

Maricon sarNie Oldmaid

[​IMG]
    Credits to thaitv3drama

5. x.ATKD.x

x.ATKD.x sarNie Adult

Hold up, is there still a chance that this drama will air ?
    Only asking because I saw in the Various News Updates thread something about Pat Napapa and her husband being caught up in something (no clue what the latest update is on the situation). I'm making the assumption that like S.Korea, Thailand is the same in that if a celebrity is in a scandal whatever work they've done or were about to do is put on-hold indefinitely.

6. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

I hope they still air this. Pat is not the main character so they shouldn't let her scandal get in the way of everyone hard work.

7. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

I don't think this one is airing any time soon. It's about 2 years already. MKLFF aired before it did so I have no hope lol

8. Vimalee

Vimalee Live Love Laugh

I feel really bad for Rome.
    His lakorns haven't aired since Sood Keun San Ruk two years ago.

9. x.ATKD.x

x.ATKD.x sarNie Adult

It is an unfortunate turn of events. Is Rome filming anything or was this the last lakorn he was working on ?

10. xcinsationalx

xcinsationalx sarNie Adult

It would be so unfortunate for everyone else involved if they didn't air this just because of Pat's scandal.

11. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

Usually if there's a big scandal like this they don't air the lakorn, they don't want to look like they are supporting the person. Hopefully, this is not the case here.

12. Cupid Candy

Cupid Candy sarNie Coma

Feel bad for Rome, with all the fame from the new generation there is no way his career is going back to what it was in 2008. Hopefully they will air this when the "hyped" up lakorns finish airing. Ch3 usually airs their lakorns with their prime time usuals, they only stock up on evening lakorns. Plus Matt is a pretty big name in ch3, they should air this.

13. x.ATKD.x

x.ATKD.x sarNie Adult

I guess there are still plans to air this, I saw it's a part of 2018's line-up.

14. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Oh I thought they already put this in the back binder. That’s good. They’re airing this. At least we have something of Matt’s to watch.

15. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

Yup, this lakorn is what 2 years old...I thought they stock this and never to be seen. So many lakorns and some new faces. It is kind of overwhelming.

16. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Does this lakorn have the same storyline as Pae and Vill’ Lakorn? It has a similar and period setting.

17. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Wth is going on here. . . haha. Where is this lakorn?

18. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

Right..? Wth

19. x.ATKD.x

x.ATKD.x sarNie Adult

phatman, SuzieJ and ella0411 like this.
  20. ella0411

ella0411 sarNie Adult

Hopefully they'll air this soon. This lakorn is getting old. But we really can't say how soon is ch3's "soon". :p

SuzieJ likes this.