[CH3] Buang Banjathorn (Broadcast Thai Television) Mai D. /Mario M./Prang K./ Panjun P.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Comparing is inevitable. I just hope when the time comes, hopefully the comparison will be civilize and with content. I dont want the i like this better. I would at least want to know why.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Mai is so pretty and Mario is a great actor but his face. It's just so babyish that I'm having a hard time buying him as Laoperng. I mean Prang looks older than him and she's supposed to be the younger sister right?

But I'm glad Broadcast is doing it. They are the best at period lakorns.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Mai is so pretty and Mario is a great actor but his face. It's just so babyish that I'm having a hard time buying him as Laoperng. I mean Prang looks older than him and she's supposed to be the younger sister right?

But I'm glad Broadcast is doing it. They are the best at period lakorns.
Lol !!! I thought I was the only one who thought of Mario that way. I actually never watched any of Mai lakorn, as for Mario I haven't either but I know he acts well and I'm for sure Mai does as well. I actually try to watch The Japanese lakorn that Marion did with Taew but never seem to get passed Ep.1. I did watched the last episode but it skiped it and watched 2o minutes to the end.:p

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Whoa Mai is going strong with ch3 now that she left ch7. Is she under ch3 now? This is like her third lakorns under ch3, right? I do like her and Mario's film together so I'm glad to see them working together again. I guess this isn't a modern drama??? Was hoping to see them in a modern drama together.
This is both a modern and historical drama. The n'ek is able to go back in time.

so for now looks like
Mai D: Praenuan
Mario: Laoperng
Prang: Tongriew
Punjan: Khed

ah... Why they didn't make Punjan as Sanpaeng???
Thanks for the character cast. Darn it!!! Why is Punjan the ex-husband... no.... his character was such a jerk.. I don't want to vent my anger at Punjan.. LOL.

But man.. this is one beautiful and handsome cast... I kid you not.. wow! :cheer:They look GREAT!!!!!!! I'm excited~~~~

The ost for the lakorn was very good too, I hope they reuse it or use a song that has a similar feel since.. no one can beat Uthen :p

cr:suelis07

D~D

sarNie Adult
Hi everyone new to the thread :)
Is this lakorn going to be like Tawee Pope? (Pancake and Aom lakorn)
hello and welcome! to answer your question, it is similar. They get transported back into time. Also, the last version was awesome!! you should watch it on youtube.:)

btw, as for Tawee Pope, Om was so dreamy :love:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Can any fans of the old version give a synopsis of this lakorn? It's not listed on the wiki page. I wouldn't mind spoilers. :)
Really glad to see the cast. I hope it will be a fun lakorn.

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
If im not mistaken it was started when n'ek father died and n'ek gets the house but she doesn't want it. Later n'ek husband cheated on her with her bff so she went to the house where it was given to her. she later went to the basement and kinda saw a bed. she attracted to the bed so she ask someone to fix the bed and she slept at the bed. When she slept, she was travelling through time. She was brought to Chiangthung during the period around 1944. then she met with pra'ek and both of them falls in love. However trouble rises when pra'ek have to marry his fiancee and n'ek husband kinda wants her back. Despite of having all troubles, their love was strong and they are willing to face those troubles to prove that their love is real.

kinda like that...

jjinxx

Thank you! What is n'ek husband's role in the olden times? Are they also married during both old and crrent time periods? That's gotta suck, to fall in love with someone when you go to sleep and wake up thinking about them all day long wondering if it's just a dream.

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
nope.. n'ek and his husband were in present time. praek was in period time.. the nek went to period time through bed but the praek cant... the time also different. Let say nek sleeps at 8pm in Chiangrai , the time where she will be in Chiangtung is 8am... and Alex Rendell was cute in here...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^^^ Lol, you beat me to it :p But yes, that is the gist of the summary. When Lao Peung first met/saw Plae Nuan, he thought she was like an intruder or something due to her unusual clothes when she was transported, plus they first met at night if I recall :p

Anyways, there's quite a few conflict that arised which dealt with P'ek and his fiancee, p'ek's sister and lover (as well as with the bad guy who likes/wants to marry her), that bad guy also became interested in n'ek as well when he saw her, and ... the annoying husband who wants to get back with n'ek. :mad:

As for the ending... it is somewhat bittersweet :( yet romantic at the same time to me... :crybaby2:

I think this was the first lakorn I saw of Alex. He was a cutie indeed.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I liked the N'ek was married LOL , she more experienced than the P'ek , the husband suck, he had a beautiful wife but choose to cheat on her tsk tsk . This kind of reminds me of the OUTLANDER series I watch on TV.

jjinxx

Thank you all for the details. I'm very excited to watch a bittersweet love story with a confident worldly n'ek and a love-struck innocent p'ek hehehe!
So she wakes up in the past...in his bed??

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ oh no no, when they first meet. It was during the night time (if I recall). She woke like outside his house or something. That's why he was suspicious of her..

Whoops, I just skimmed through to find the first meeting. It was actually like during sunlight hours hehe. Man.. Krit was swoonworthy <3 I think it was the 2nd or 3rd meeting that they met during night time. It's not until later on when she enters his room to find out that his bed is the same as hers.

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
first they met in the morning or afternoon. second met takes place in night and n'ek discover the bed inside pra'ek room.. the last ep then only we see a willing scene...

talks about this remake i hope it turns out well...

jjinxx

Omg Chakrit was such a cutie...but not as cute as freaking Alex R! Thanks for the video, I shall go watch this version. I can already see Mai and Mario acting this out lol

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
Finished with old version lakorn..
Mehh! I'm so confused... People said they saw n'ek in the past.
. but how!?? Lolz... They don't even saw how the past was.. I mean, im very confused with that lakorn.. But its so sad and happy ending BTW, n'ek father is so hot, damn!!! Especially in Princess Tongriew's wedding day..!!
Anyway, I love it..❤

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
Btw, if u want go watch full lakorn, u can find it on youku.com or just type Buang banjathorn youku... Bec YouTube removed the last ending part from ep 12 n ep 13...

jjinxx

Kaed is such a jerk. I hope the new version doesn't have too many scenes of him begging for Prae. He is crazy if he thinks he can get her back after cheating on her so many times.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ Yes he is! I was annoyed of his character!! Grrrr...

But .. but.. but.. Punjan is in here.. as Kaed/Khet so.. I can't make myself hate him as much lol.

I'm curious who will be the p'rai. Is Sara going to be the n'rai (p'ek's fiancee)? eeek.

Btw, if y'all haven't seen Krit/Marsha's version, do give it a go since it was really good. But.. if y'all don't want to spoil yourself etc.. y'all can wait patiently hehe...