[CH3] Buang Banjathorn (Broadcast Thai Television) Mai D. /Mario M./Prang K./ Panjun P.

jinyoung55

sarNie Egg
But Chakrit doesnt look like he's younger than her so it was fine. I guess, I'll just have wait and see before judging lol. 

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Hmm not sure how I feel about this pairing...I guess I'll have to wait and see the pics from the fitting. Also is Mario accepting more than one lakorn next year then? Since he is also confirmed in the one with Taew. 

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Let's hope that she doesn't tower over him, like Mint almost did. lol, seems like Jui is pretty close to Broadcast now that she played in Gum Lai Mat. 

Mae

sarNie Adult
I LOVE Chakrit and Marsha's version so much that I'm not sure Mario and Jui will do this new version any justice. Chakrit is the ultimate Laobuerng and Marsha as Plaenuen. This is by far my favorite fantasy Thai lakorn because Laobuerng's love for Plaenuen.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Omg I love this lakorn. So so sad! Mario? I think Jui suits the role, but idk about Mario. I love him, but his baby face....

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Mai and Mario? Well I guess that I better than Jui. But man I hoping to see Mai paired with all new people, like the fact that she has two lakorns with Tik already seems like a waste. 

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
OMG both Mario and Mai confirmed??!? :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: YES!!!! omg so excited to see them together again :party:

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
they are remaking this lakorn?!!!!! OMG!!! one of my favorite lakorns growing up!! I love Mai davika...maybe i will watch it lol still, i will always love the original. it was so romantic and i loved chakrit and marsha's chemistry.

gemmyjw

sarNie Egg
Yuukie said:
OMG both Mario and Mai confirmed??!? :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: YES!!!! omg so excited to see them together again :party:

neenavaj said:
they are remaking this lakorn?!!!!! OMG!!! one of my favorite lakorns growing up!! I love Mai davika...maybe i will watch it lol still, i will always love the original. it was so romantic and i loved chakrit and marsha's chemistry.

xcinsationalx said:
I can't read Thai, so does the article confirm it? 
Yep. He already confirmed in the interview yesterday. He said he is pleased to work with Mai again. And this lakorn will start shooting within this year!

mistole09

sarNie Hatchling
I really want Mint to be in here but it's alright. I might have to skip this remake although I love love this drama. I might watch it for Mario though. I'm not trying to offend any Mai's fans but her acting is a no no to me. She is very pretty but not sure about the acting? I just finished episode1 of Jaowaha today with my sister and we both have to skip all her scenes. She comes off very annoying and stuck up SMH. I saw Pee Mak before and she was alright only. Sorry I'm not referring that Mint is a better actress or Mario is too good. Who knows she might prove me wrong for this role. Will have to wait.