[CH3] Buang Banjathorn (Broadcast Thai Television) Mai D. /Mario M./Prang K./ Panjun P.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, it's hard to find an actor this generation who can act as well and versatile as Chakrit when he was in his primes. Now, he just looks washed out and over exaggerates. Lol

This lakorn not only had a good cast but a good production.

Yeah, Ngao Jai and Sapai Jao were serious lakorns turned comedies, which was soooo bad. Lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Hmmm... I have not seen Marshall/Chakrit's version so I may have to check the old version out. I think Jui fits the role the most so I would like to see her pair up with Nadech or Great.

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
Really?? Wow Mai gets role left and right now.... And if only Ae Supachai wants Mario to act with Mai...

saraokenim

sarNie Hatchling
Jacy said:
Really?? Wow Mai gets role left and right now.... And if only Ae Supachai wants Mario to act with Mai...
Hi I'm new to the thread!!
Would Ae Supachai really have a saying in whether Mario can act with Mai?

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
Mai former manager is Ae Supachai before she got her head up and acts like a diva... Something happen between them which I don't know which part is true or which part is false (Lets not elaborate about it)... Lets say that if Ae still hold grudge maybe Ae won't let his kids to act with Mai... But if Ae is cool then maybe Mario will act with her...

erinhang

sarNie Adult
It'll be exciting Mario and Mai again! Mai sure is getting lakorns now. I also want a Mario and Mint reunion in this one, but the longer we wait, the more excited we will be when the lakorn comes out.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I'd be curious to see how Mai and Mario do in a lakorn. I did like their movie but to be honest I mostly liked the guys cause they were funny.

Lets say that if Ae still hold grudge maybe Ae won't let his kids to act with Mai.

I mentioned this in Mai news thread, but I thought I read somewhere that Mario isn't with Ae anymore? I can't find it again. Anyone know if that's true?

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mario is still under Ae but he doesn't directly manages Mario's schedules. Mario direct manager is the same manager as Ken P aand Weir who is also close to Mai's manager.

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
It's true Jeanie, Mario isn't with A anymore. P'Cho is the one who manages Mario but both are still on good terms with A and A is still able to find/accept work for Mario as always. So no, A doesn't exactly have any influence or saying if the elders want to pair him with Mai because he's not directly under his/her management anymore. With the other kids like Nadech and James Ma, at most A can tell them to not accept any work with her but that would just mean going against the elders wishes which leads to bigger issues. A used to have beef with Khun Somrak before about his kids being too picky. I think Mario was recently interviewed about this as well and he said he can work with anyone and believes anything between Mai and A is likely just a misunderstanding. 

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
From what I know, P'Cho is still an assistant manager under A but Mario himself chose to be managed under P'Cho alone instead of having all his works go through both of them. I'll double check on that. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Mai is going to get some good lakorns and with a-listers. Some of other n'eks fanbase are not going to like it. I think Mai only matches with a few cause the girl is tall.