[CH3] Buang Banjathorn (Broadcast Thai Television) Mai D. /Mario M./Prang K./ Panjun P.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Finished with old version lakorn..
Mehh! I'm so confused... People said they saw n'ek in the past.
. but how!?? Lolz... They don't even saw how the past was.. I mean, im very confused with that lakorn.. But its so sad and happy ending BTW, n'ek father is so hot, damn!!! Especially in Princess Tongriew's wedding day..!!
Anyway, I love it..❤
She exist in the past therefore the the people in that period had meet her w/o knowing she time travle.

Mai is so sweet in person. I was supposed to meet her at her recent event with Dome but didn't get to she sent me a video message and said that next time we will meet up for sure. I giggled like an idiot.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Lots of nice photos from the opening ceremony up on instagram!

Storyline is that n'ek finds out her husband has cheated on her again so she decides to separate herself by going to live in one of her dad's country homes. There, she sleeps on one of the old beds and whenever she sleeps she goes back in time to the time period of p'ek. He is a prince, I believe. Whenever she wakes up, she is back in modern time.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult

Storyline is that n'ek finds out her husband has cheated on her again so she decides to separate herself by going to live in one of her dad's country homes. There, she sleeps on one of the old beds and whenever she sleeps she goes back in time to the time period of p'ek. He is a prince, I believe. Whenever she wakes up, she is back in modern time.
where? can you provide the link?

Gloriawongpuapan

C’est La Vie

Thank you so much!!! Aw I can't wait for this one. Mario looks so yummy in old traditional clothing. I don't mind Mai despite her reputation.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Screenshot_2016-07-25-22-04-20.png Screenshot_2016-07-25-22-04-10.png Screenshot_2016-07-25-22-03-57.png Screenshot_2016-07-25-22-03-45.png

Mai and Punjan wedding scene photos for BB.
Credits to Mai and Nampraw IG accounts

The place looks beautiful and so does Mai! :D Punjan looks cool!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
lol I wondered why she was in a wedding gown! It was for BB after all.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
mario looks like a kid next to mai....they matched each other more in mae nak where they could've been young lovers. they're supposed to be older in this lakorn, but still look like young kids.