[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
HUN YOU ARE AMAZING! So if it's about the children then I guess no change of meeting our Smelling/Sniffing/Ok couple huh? But u mentioned chance of meeting real Karakade? What does that mean?
Not sure how much Por Date and Kade will be involved if the writer is going to focus on all their children or one of their children. I'm not sure what she meant by meeting the real Karakade. So perhaps there will be a character that will be the real Karakade. She hasn't started writing the book but she's done a really good job with buuppaesunniwaat.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Random-ish...but this is a good example of a good story being met by a good production team and meeting a cast with good chemistry. Perfect trifecta.

If these stars were ever not bound to work by the single channel only without having to be freelance actors/actresses.

I think Weir would've been a good Por Date. He's able to look like a gentle giant and he's got the mean/strict/stern p'ek role down right too lol

---

This year seemed like a good year so far though for good friends Preem and Bella. Both received/receiving good responses for their roles in their respective lakorns. Must be soo good to see good success between friends happening at the same time :D

@Nik yeah at least for me, i only heard of Chompoo and Ploy

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Random-ish...but this is a good example of a good story being met by a good production team and meeting a cast with good chemistry. Perfect trifecta.

If these stars were ever not bound to work by the single channel only without having to be freelance actors/actresses.

I think Weir would've been a good Por Date. He's able to look like a gentle giant and he's got the mean/strict/stern p'ek role down right too lol

---

This year seemed like a good year so far though for good friends Preem and Bella. Both received/receiving good responses for their roles in their respective lakorns. Must be soo good to see good success between friends happening at the same time :D

@Nik yeah at least for me, i only heard of Chompoo and Ploy
You forgot Bua too. Her evening lakorn with Pop, Khun Mae Suam Roy is during well for their time slot.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
uuuuugggg really? I think in this day and age it's okay to casually talk to multiple people? Really, who hasn't done that? It's okay to talk casually to different people, be friends, hang out, text, flirt; it's nothing harmful. It becomes a problem when you're intimate with multiple people, start doing things like going on dates, spending multiple hours together alone, kissing and touching and flirting more intimately.

He's a grown man, he's not committed to anyone, I hope he wasn't intimate or dating anyone during that time, it's okay for him to talk casually with different people. When I started talking to my bf, I was talking to another guy also, but we only texted and fb'ed as friends (well, more so than my regular friends cause we knew we had some attraction to each other). Once I started going on dates with my bf, I stopped talking to the other guy to get to "know" him more than a guy. Same thing about my bf, he was actually talking to more girls, but once he wanted to be more serious with me, he stopped responding as much. You just let the communication die down slowly

Dearest

恋の予感

Dearest

恋の予感
I'm so excited for tomorrow's episode!!!! More Kade and Por Date~~ awwww too bad Kade's going to be feeling bad for making Karagade sad. I kinda wished they would do part 2 that revolves around Karagade and Kade. Both finally born in one lifetime together. I would love to see the contrast in their personalities and how they will help each other with solving problems.