[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Random thought.

I went back and rewatch that ep where Rueng and Por Date where in the boat with her. Her flash back to her friend/ PJ and his longing look at her was breaking my heart b/c we know who he is. Different body but same soul and he still having that problem of starring at her LOL. How am I going to survive when she actual go back and see him :(

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Random thought.

I went back and rewatch that ep where Rueng and Por Date where in the boat with her. Her flash back to her friend/ PJ and his longing look at her was breaking my heart b/c we know who he is. Different body but same soul and he still having that problem of starring at her LOL. How am I going to survive when she actual go back and see him :(
I had the same feelings. Same person even after many many years has passed. *sighs* such a loyal man. Lol.

Tellyyosephine

sarNie Egg
Random thought.

Then what would happen to Reungrit in present day? He cant get Kadesurang because Kade love Khun P Date. He has to fight with his old soul? OMG I cant prepare my heart to that tragic story

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Random thought.

I had the same feelings.

This is super cute. I don't know if someone shared it yet.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bge2797hUzY/

I hope this isn't just them messing around because we know these two can be so silly.

Aww cute, great friends :).

rachelb11

sarNie Egg
I am just gonna wait till the show ends before trying to get the ENG subs. Maybe CH.3 will loosen up by then. Big thanks to SDJK for trying to persevere.

Also, don't mind whoever that person was mocking or pointing out about the English spelling. I'm an English native speaker and I have to commend anyone that can speak/write more than one language. Currently trying to learn Thai and Spanish and....struggle is real.

diann

sarNie Juvenile
Is susie going to have anymore lakorns? I want to see more of her she’s super gorgeous. She was gone for awhile it’s too bad p’nong never promoted her like that

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Thanks I will watch the videos soon :).

Thats why it's buppaesunniwaat. Destiny will always bring two souls together again, if they're fated to be a couple no matter how long, no matter how many lifetimes. They will eventually meet one another again.
Thank-you I didn't know what it meant :icon12:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I honestly wouldn't mind Popella in a modern lakorn. Hehe. I'm sure they'll get to pair up again in the near future. Ch3 won't let them go easily. The production though must not be a clumsy comedy. Haha. It must be a romantic drama. :p

Dearest

恋の予感
I am just gonna wait till the show ends before trying to get the ENG subs. Maybe CH.3 will loosen up by then. Big thanks to SDJK for trying to persevere.

Also, don't mind whoever that person was mocking or pointing out about the English spelling. I'm an English native speaker and I have to commend anyone that can speak/write more than one language. Currently trying to learn Thai and Spanish and....struggle is real.
Yes SJDK team is amazing. They are so kind to help us understand thai dramas by providing free subs. If you can't stand the wait anymore and can view on vimeo via the wordpress site, PM me for the pass.

I can't wait for Wednesday :) gosh so sad thinking about what I'm going to do after this lakorn ends though.