[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Omg where can I watch the parody?! Haha. Sounds funny as heck!
It was on IG and someone posted here a few pages back w/ translation. I can't find it but anyone who remember please repost it. thanks
If I remembered correctly, they were talking about going to have a drink together behind Kade back and continue their love affair hahahah. Then Junward came out and heard them, she is all sad and her mother then tell her not to be jealous b/c she have more than Kade. But then she is like it's not Kade but Rueng, she doesn't have a chest like him so she can't compete LOL

Dearest

恋の予感
I've watched Pope since Game Rai Game Rak, he was such a handsome P'Mor. He was a cutie in Tawan Deurd with Mint. P'Chai Ruj was a real gentleman and he was always respectful to others even his brothers. I loved how he was foolish in Ruk Ork Rit and he was handsome in Sapai Jao. I thought he was a little irrational in the beginning of Leurd Rak Torranong but he eventually was better. But my favorite has to be Por Date of course!!!

Uhm...those whose are already added in the fbook group, can you guys add me? My account name is Stacey Thao.
Are you able to view on viemo on the wordpress? If so, PM me for pass cause @petraSA (THIS GIRL IS A QUEEN) has kindly provided to me. If you want to know, pm me. I like vimeo player more than fb player so now I can go on wordpress instead.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
It was on IG and someone posted here a few pages back w/ translation. I can't find it but anyone who remember please repost it. thanks
If I remembered correctly, they were talking about going to have a drink together behind Kade back and continue their love affair hahahah. Then Junward came out and heard them, she is all sad and her mother then tell her not to be jealous b/c she have more than Kade. But then she is like it's not Kade but Rueng, she doesn't have a chest like him so she can't compete LOL
Awe. That must have been when I briefly went MIA. Haha.

Dearest

恋の予感
I think Pope has a celeb crush on Susie. Haha. He's always praising her beauty.
I swear this boy says everyone is his type. I read some articles that he was all like Mew was his type, Ploy was his type, now Susie is his type hahahahaha. I'm sure if Bella wasn't taken, he would come out to say she was his type (unless he already did and I don't know about) lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I swear this boy says everyone is his type. I read some articles that he was all like Mew was his type, Ploy was his type, now Susie is his type hahahahaha. I'm sure if Bella wasn't taken, he would come out to say she was his type (unless he already did and I don't know about) lol
Haha. Awe. He's so sweet.

Moneyly

sarNie Egg
So important. .I meant to say what's so important. It's really was just a typo error and YOU didnt need to be so rude about it. Thank you!

Btw please worry about your spelling first before you correct me hun because you spelled sense wrong
Agree, no need to be rude, typo happens. If they were smart enough they would have figured it out. Especially when you're typing on a phone. Doesn't take a genius to figure out that it should of been "so" instead of "do". Seeing how "s" and "d" are next to each other in the keyboard. Lol seeing how they can't even spell sense.

Dearest

恋の予感
Hello.... I'm still up. There's so many scenes before Por Date leaves and after he returns.
For Por Date and Mae Kade.... It's the usual flirty things Por Date does when he's near Mae Kade.
How Kade gets involved with everything and the after result. But tries not to change history.
How she was able to make everyone accept and love her because of her goodness.
How she helps her friends, Kun Reung, Mae Junward and Mae Mali

Punjan shared these clips. Kun Reung and Por Date love story....

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgY7lgYlPgD/
Part 1
How should we tell Mae karakade about our meeting tonight?
Just say I'm going to drink like always
If you continue to use the same excuse often it isn't good. What if she finds out one day, what would happen?
What would you like me to do then?
Just tell her the truth, what could happen? You know that our feelings are clear. Just tell her that you're my wife
Oh I only say this, and you're acting shy.
I heard it clear with both my ears.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgY9qpGFPR5/
Part 2
That woman with that hair style can't compare with my daughter for sure
It isn't Mae Karakade..
Mae Junward why are you turning your head like that at me, this isn't like you.
Mother you don't know anything, so you shouldnt say anything that would be better.
And what thing is that I dont know?
Both Khun Pee they love each other, I heard it with both my ears. And what could I compete with? Even if my hair is a big bun. He likes six pack but I don't have, I don't have, i dont have. Khun Pee is gay, you should know.
I'm speechless and don't know what to do. I'm upset for my daughter
@pangiaxiong and @phatman here's the translation for what you're looking for lol I just love that they did this

thanks to @alissaax for translation

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I know already posted this before but Gun's cover for this is just too good. His cover have 1M + right now. Amazing! And the original one by Pete now have over 5M + in just over 1 week and a half. I wonder if they will release anymore OST but maybe not b/c we are already half way thru the lakorn.
That is amazing :).

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
@pangiaxiong and @phatman here's the translation for what you're looking for lol I just love that they did this

thanks to @alissaax for translation
Oh thank you hun!!!

Hahahahaja. Omfg. Is there an Ep3??? Haha. We need Ep3.
LOL, yes please we need Ep3! Although I don't know how much longer I can take this bromance for. PJ, if he didn't have GF I would've thought he is into guy with all of his bromances :risas3::risas3:

Mikii

sarNie Egg
Not only I'm addicted to the Lakorn but I'm addicted to the thread too.
I like it when every character ,every actor gets popular ,not only the main leads that get recognized.
I find Bella very pretty in this Lakorn . When I saw the photos before it aired I didn't find her look flattering. I think her acting make her shine same go with Pope

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
How many of these events has Pope gone to? I see a new event everyday lmao. By the end of this year, he’s probably gonna perfect his singing lols the most recent one I saw was posted yesterday and he sung the song way better than the first time and he seems to be more confident in performing too

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Not only I'm addicted to the Lakorn but I'm addicted to the thread too.
I like it when every character ,every actor gets popular ,not only the main leads that get recognized.
I find Bella very pretty in this Lakorn . When I saw the photos before it aired I didn't find her look flattering. I think her acting make her shine same go with Pope
Agree. They both look hawt in here.