[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I'm eyeing Ruk Ok Rit and Sapai Jao for later...I will need my Pope fix after BPS is done....and Luerd Ruk Toranong after it gets subbed...Pope's khun Chai series I couldn't get into coz the girl was not interesting and the lies she started telling for nonsensical reason was turning me off....

I actually liked bella's character in Padiwarada a lot ....she did the calm level headed girl thrust into an awkward situation very nicely.........and wanted to continue the show inspite of JJ's babyface but the ex coming back in epi 2 scared me off...i wouldn't have minded her coming back in 5-6 episodes when the main characters had already built a foundation for their relationship...i just didn't want to sit through her manipulative machinations from the beginning.
I'm already listing pope's Sapai Jao for another try later....I might add bella's for another look too....:thumbup:

There wasn't much manipulation....pk didn't fall for it and nk words stuck in his mind...pk made a good choice. She didn't have power over pk like she thought. .. this is why I enjoyed it....i hate n'rai focus lakorn...pra'nang scenes were good and nk was Boss...I love pk mom and her words

Lol PJ and Pope...too funny...PJ was saying kind words...then ...pope was busting on pj then bella...pj retort was boss

Pope- 2nd lead not soo good..always mess up
Pj- pk knee always hurts hahaha

Pope is adorable in RL...I love him busting out laughing

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think they said there's more to their story in the novel. We'll see more of them in the last half of the lakorn cus they played a very important role in politics.
I hope they don't go into too much details. I like what we have been getting so far. Haha. I love the LouisXSusie ship, but I wanna FF there scenes everytime because Constantine Faulcon is despicable.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Me too. I love his little confessions to her. I also love her reactions. Haha.

I'm currently on ep4 of ROR and idk what y'all are thinking but it's freaking hilarious. Maybe because I'm Pope-bias, but still it's hilarious. Pope is sooo touchy with his male co-stars, that tom sum reenacting scene got me blushing wishing it was his nangek who he's hugging! Haha. It's sooo dirty. Hah.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I've watched Pope since Game Rai Game Rak, he was such a handsome P'Mor. He was a cutie in Tawan Deurd with Mint. P'Chai Ruj was a real gentleman and he was always respectful to others even his brothers. I loved how he was foolish in Ruk Ork Rit and he was handsome in Sapai Jao. I thought he was a little irrational in the beginning of Leurd Rak Torranong but he eventually was better. But my favorite has to be Por Date of course!!!

Uhm...those whose are already added in the fbook group, can you guys add me? My account name is Stacey Thao.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I know already posted this before but Gun's cover for this is just too good. His cover have 1M + right now. Amazing! And the original one by Pete now have over 5M + in just over 1 week and a half. I wonder if they will release anymore OST but maybe not b/c we are already half way thru the lakorn.