[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Ahsan

sarNie Egg
@fansubbers

awesome idea with the file factory uploads!

And relax everyone, Just as everyone here, everyone want to watch these lakorns with subs if these exist and these people want to share it so finding solutions as a whole is best of course!

and obviously we should always be on the lookout for any more ideas to better do this and all ^^

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
I see. My list of Pope-lakorns to watch is as follow: Samee Teetra, Ruk Ok Rit, Por Yoong Loong Mai Waang, Sapai Jao, Luerd Ruk Toranong, Supaburoot Jutathep then Luerd Ruk Toranong.
I'm eyeing Ruk Ok Rit and Sapai Jao for later...I will need my Pope fix after BPS is done....and Luerd Ruk Toranong after it gets subbed...Pope's khun Chai series I couldn't get into coz the girl was not interesting and the lies she started telling for nonsensical reason was turning me off....

I know james looks younger but they were really good in parawada...the EX wasn't that bad of a thorn since pra'nang have somewhat of a common sense.

My fav. Scene is when nk push that ladder down and pk fell...serve him right though hahaha...(he chatted/ hugged his ex)....

She was gentle yet tough...i applauded her when she declared to pk "I will NOT be part of a tragic love triangle!"

I like this lakorn soo much I tried their 1st lakorn and can't get into it. So it is diff. The CASE of HAVING a good script/ storyline.

I enjoy this lakorn but I lost some hype to it...
I actually liked bella's character in Padiwarada a lot ....she did the calm level headed girl thrust into an awkward situation very nicely.........and wanted to continue the show inspite of JJ's babyface but the ex coming back in epi 2 scared me off...i wouldn't have minded her coming back in 5-6 episodes when the main characters had already built a foundation for their relationship...i just didn't want to sit through her manipulative machinations from the beginning.
I'm already listing pope's Sapai Jao for another try later....I might add bella's for another look too....:thumbup:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm eyeing Ruk Ok Rit and Sapai Jao for later...I will need my Pope fix after BPS is done....and Luerd Ruk Toranong after it gets subbed...Pope's khun Chai series I couldn't get into coz the girl was not interesting and the lies she started telling for nonsensical reason was turning me off....

I actually liked bella's character in Padiwarada a lot ....she did the calm level headed girl thrust into an awkward situation very nicely.........and wanted to continue the show inspite of JJ's babyface but the ex coming back in epi 2 scared me off...i wouldn't have minded her coming back in 5-6 episodes when the main characters had already built a foundation for their relationship...i just didn't want to sit through her manipulative machinations from the beginning.
I'm already listing pope's Sapai Jao for another try later....I might add bella's for another look too....:thumbup:
Hahaha. I'm not sure how it'll be later on, but ROR is very funny so far. Pope is soo silly in there it's ridiculous. Definitely don't watch it now because it will ruin your Por Date.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Hahaha. I'm not sure how it'll be later on, but ROR is very funny so far. Pope is soo silly in there it's ridiculous. Definitely don't watch it now because it will ruin your Por Date.
lol no way I'm starting anything now....he's too Por Date for me to see him as anyone else right now....besides my plate is already full with BPS and the Japanese and Taiwanese ones that I'm already watching....and the 2 new korean dramas that I'll start soon.
Maybe playing a silly character will be good for him....expand his range....I remember SoJiSub was famous for his over dramtic roles...but he was great in the romcom Master's Sun....no one knew he had comic chops.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
For those that wants to be in Sjdk's private group. I have asked PetraSA. You guys can PM her on FB and see if you can get approved there.
What about those who are not on FB? Is it possible for us? I did request an invite on the SJDK's wordpress blog....

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
lol no way I'm starting anything now....he's too Por Date for me to see him as anyone else right now....besides my plate is already full with BPS and the Japanese and Taiwanese ones that I'm already watching....and the 2 new korean dramas that I'll start soon.
Maybe playing a silly character will be good for him....expand his range....I remember SoJiSub was famous for his over dramtic roles...but he was great in the romcom Master's Sun....no one knew he had comic chops.
He's surprisingly good. Haha.

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
What about those who are not on FB? Is it possible for us? I did request an invite on the SJDK's wordpress blog....
I think you need to have an FB or be friends with one of the admins or contact them somehow...because they want to make sure you're not a lurker or anything =/

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
Also I just started catching up with the episodes and when karakade goes to thank kadesurang for doing merit for her in EP 4 it was really sweet. Shows you that karakade may not be that bad afterall