[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
It's funny because til this day, my family sometimes call Kob "Daoprasook" LOL the name just stuck with her.
No kidding. My family still calls her that. They'd be like is "Daoprasook still making lakorns??" Haha. No. Too bad she left the industry way early.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
No kidding. My family still calls her that. They'd be like is "Daoprasook still making lakorns??" Haha. No. Too bad she left the industry way early.
Her husband is producing lakorns now that he's out of politics. I heard that she'll be returning here and there just not full time. I wonder if her daughter will follow in her footsteps cus she is super cute.

HNA0

☀️
Her husband is producing lakorns now that he's out of politics. I heard that she'll be returning here and there just not full time. I wonder if her daughter will follow in her footsteps cus she is super cute.
If her daughter decided to follow her mother’s footsteps then she better be ready for all the criticisms people will give her. She’ll have it tough. People will judge no matter what.

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
I suggested to the team that we do filefactory download links in smaller resolution would that be something beneficial? Like 380p or 480p in 1-2 parts for faster download. You won’t be able to stream but at least it might not get taken down since the channel seem to go after streaming more
Let me know so I can get the subscription and upload ep 1-8. Our good friend is going 1080p which is over 3gb! Insane quality and very long time to download
What is file factory?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Brook went into politics?? Wow. I used to like him too. Wasn't in love, but was neutral. Wish he had stayed in the industry just a wee longer.
Oh right, isn't she coming back with Num?? Will the world remember them. Haha. Num and Kob were like my KA, MG, WM of last last generation. I lovedddd them.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
She’s going to be a beautiful n’ek and has the most beautiful Chinese-Thai look and from what I know Thais with Chinese-Thai look tend to get bash horribly lol but I hope n’Nada doesn’t bc she is truly an angel and a beautiful child! The most gorgeous child star!

~~
Sometimes I even worry child stars could get exploited but Kob is very protective of her beautiful girl so she’s very safe and sound.

I’ll be a granny fan to n’Nada if she’s ever become an actress!! lol :p

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anyone know how good Ruk Ok Rit is?? I'm like half-@$$ watching STT. Haha.

varda

sarNie Hatchling
Hey! Feel free to upload and do your own download links to share too if u want.
Alrighty. :icon12: Will check on Monday what I can do to my files. I thought I’ll only chop the files into 2/3/4 parts so that it would be easier to download. There’ll be no change at all for the credits to the sub team. Only want to help those who doesn’t have a chance to watch it.

Moneyly

sarNie Egg
I have to work tonight and need something to watch at work. Sadly I was going to watch BPS but now I can't anymore because of the copyright issue with ch3. Can someone recommend something to watch that is still available on SJDK page?

jkpmeun

sarNie Hatchling

This though..
I'm going to translate this scene in ep 8. But let me warn you, I'm not good at this! Lol

Karaked "P'Pin, P'Yam, you have been scrubbing me so much that my skin has turned green! Will you two take responsibily if my skin peels off?"
Pin - "We'll have to scrub the skin clean first before we can put on the ginger, jao ka. (Phlai)"

After they finished bathing (or scrubbing lol), Karaked is dress up and sitting in front of her mirror.

Pin - "(Smile) You should wear these diamonds na jao ka, to compete with the bride (Malee)."
Yam - "Aren't these golds better, Nang Pin? Here, Jao ka."

Then it's some kind of a gold vs diamond competitiom between Pin and Yam. Imao.

Karaked gently stops their argument and picks up the Sangwal (necklace?) Por Date got for her awhile back, clearly set her mind to wear the jewelry. There're flashbacks.

Next scene
The two servants run after Karaked, trying to tell her that wearing only the ruby is not appropriate and that she would be embarrassed later if she does so. (Karaked clearly doesn't care, though imao)

Kunying Jumpa - "Mae Karaked! Why don't you wear more jewelries? And what is that? That gemstone is too small! Take it off now."
Karaked doesn't move an inch to take off the Sangwal, so Kunying changes the target lol

Kunying Jumpa - "Nung Pin, Nung Yam, how could you let your mistress look so naked?"
Pin&Yam - "Yes..please, Mae Nai."
Karaked - "I won't take it off! ..I won't take it off na, please, Kun Pa."
Kunying - "That sangwal is so ugly" (Por Date's face though imao) "Try to think about how it would look for your uncle, me, and your Kun P'! Nang Prik!"
Prik - "Yes?"
kunying - "Take it off her neck."
Prik - "Err..."
Kunying - "Or do you want me to get up and take it off myself?"
Karaked -"It's Kun P'who bought this for me!"

Silence.
Por Date smiles. Then tries to hide it. Lol

Kunying - "(whisper) What do you think, Nung Prik? What should we do?"
Prik - "It's not hard to solve this at all, jao ka."
Kunying - "That's why I asked you! Tell me now."
Prik - "Make her wear a lot, a lot of jewelries so that they would distract other guests from seeing that sangwal."
Kunying - "(dismiss Prik's suggestion lol) Go take it off."
Prik - "Jao ka."
Karaked - "Stop right there, Mae Prik." (turn to look at Jumpa) "Kunpa Jao ka, I won't wear any other sangwal, I will only wear this one."
Kunying - "I'm going to faint."

But...omgggggg look at that smile on Por Date's face. He's sooooo happyyyy.