❤[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by Cookie_King1970, Jan 5, 2012.

1. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Juvenile

Lol yes I agree. With some of my Thai friends back home, we talk pretty rude and harsh to one another but we never meant it literally. Sensitive people or those who didnt grew up that way like friends from the states would never be able to hang out with us without crying Lol. Understandable though.

As for the clips of Pope, his character having such a mouth is popular right now cus it's so opposite of his real character so people kept asking him for a snippet lol.
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
    Deb Dwner likes this.
  2. Popella

Popella sarNie Egg

I think it around 8:20pm or 8:25pm and sometimes 8:30pm too.
  3. xodxo

xodxo sarNie Adult

I certainly think there’s a double standard being used with certain dara. Some dara could use extreme foul language and get away with it, but others would be bashed horribly. Kind of crazy and unjustified.
    KitKat516 likes this.
  4. HNA0

HNA0 ☀️

Sorry. I’m Tuesday not yet Wednesday.
  5. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie Adult

Okay that would be in the morning for me. so I will be sleeping:pancarta:.
  6. missstaceythao

missstaceythao sarNie Adult

Ugh...it's so early I have school so I'd miss it all! Damn school! I don't need you in my life! :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:
    pangiaxiong likes this.
  7. Popella

Popella sarNie Egg

I wonder why Khun Date and Kade had 4 kids and now I Know how they got them hahah. Look at all the hugs the kisses and the body on top of each other by accident or on purpose we don't know but so many kkkk.
  8. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie Adult

Oh wow :love::icon12:
  9. KitKat516

It's the fans vs non fans type of thing. If the person saying it was being hated on then it's extra sensitive. Same goes for criticisms and feedback.
  10. pangiaxiong

pangiaxiong sarNie Adult

Hahahaa...Por Date is such a man. He is one busy busy man. He really want to keep Kade home as he always stated hahahahha
    YingSheng and Popella like this.
  11. Nik

Nik sarNie Egg

Based on her ig story looks like she’s there for Dior event :cheer:
    YingSheng and HNA0 like this.
  12. its_ann

its_ann sarNie Egg

I wonder how Weir is taking all of this. :risas3:

Hopefully he is mature enough to handle the fame and popularity of his girlfriend.
    YingSheng and MissPK like this.
  13. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie Adult

That is awesome :).
  14. Popella

Popella sarNie Egg

The maid who hit Joi now has some sympathy for Kade because she went to the market with Por Date and Kade. She witnessed how Kade is like, that is why in the next episode preview look like she cry when she try to hit Kade. Kade treat Por Date so different make every one surprise haha. Bella massage for Pope's knee, I think his knee hurting for real. Pope so happy to have a picture with Susi haha.
    IMG_2548.JPG IMG_2549.JPG IMG_2550.JPG IMG_2544.JPG
  15. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie Adult

Great pictures :).
  16. WeirFany

WeirFany sarNie Hatchling

Lol probably well. Only time for him to return the support. He's been doing amazing fan service with Min that their skinship seems natural now. Haha never thought him and Bella would've been together for 5 years already.
    Balu_bear, phatman and KitKat516 like this.
  17. KitKat516

Sooo if we all go to bed now, tomorrow will be here sooner lol jk.

Will they really show the moo krataak scene?

This is the scene that made me fell in love with Pope!
    phatman likes this.
  18. Popella

Popella sarNie Egg

The link below show the clip with a lot of fans screaming and try to take picture of Pope.....my My he so so popular now....he must be very happy. The guess went in front of him thought the fans waiting for them but no they are for Pope so funny.
    phatman and KitKat516 like this.
  19. phatman

phatman ABSOLUT~PAT

GRR. HAHA.
  20. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie Adult

It is 10:39pm here so it is almost Wed for me :).