[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
So right. I have never watched a thai lakorn live....I don't understand thai that much....only some words that are the same in hindi...and also it takes a long time to sub. So I usually watch when its all finished and subbed. So nothing left to discuss anywhere right? But this one is different...something about this show makes you want to talk and discuss and squeal over with people who have the same love for this show as you.

Yes exactly. She is not making herself sad and depressed over her situation but taking charge of the life she's been thrown into. Of course she will always remember and miss her family and her friend thats just human nature. But her strength of character is not letting her mope over it and it's also changing people's opinion of Karakade.
About Por Date...I was just thinking today Por date is so like his mother....rigid and proper....so is Janward..while his father has a bit of a mischievous side. If Por Date had married Janward they would've led such dull, boring lives. You can see how much he enjoys Kade's silliness...he's smiled more for Kade than he did for Janward. He needs someone like Kade. Someone here a few pages back was comparing Por Date to Mr Darcy....they were absolutely right.....and this is the exact reason for that. I think he's slowly coming to the same realization too. Thats why he's looking more and more towards Kade now.
You're absolutely right.Por Date and Janward would've have made the TOO PERFECT couple that their life would've been boring. I'm glad that he isn't in-dienal of his feeling for her for too long, like the typical praek.

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
You're absolutely right.Por Date and Janward would've have made the TOO PERFECT couple that their life would've been boring. I'm glad that he isn't in-dienal of his feeling for her for too long, like the typical praek.
Right! After he saw Kadesurang, he seemed to have been liberated from his previous conflicted state, and is just pretty much indulging himself in his feelings - always going to look for Kade. :p

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
They should have Pope do a studio recorded version of the male osts. <3 My ear drums went out for a bit at the beginning lol
God I'm jealous of you who can understand Thai or is in Thailand who can experience this wave of popularity for the stars and lakorn directly.

As a long time Pope fan...his current exploding popularity was a long time coming. I'm sooooo happy for him. Hopefully, he can keep going at an upwards only slope hehe

Ch.3 Guys are definitely better at singing...wonder why hahaha

Last edited:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Ahh I love the sneak peaks P'Mai posted on his IG. We get Got! We get Got in shorts and wet shirt!

Ok now aside from the shallow lol, can't wait at everyone going WTF? :confused0: when Kade starts her cheerleading. And the one with her and Date, Date has created a monster when he insulted her at the poem battle. Now she can't stop throwing out poems left and right. :risas3: Won't translate the poem but she's basically making fun of his drinking. The poem is saying something like being drunk on alcohol, you'll be cured by morning, but being drunk on love, you'll be drunk every night.

She's got to be teasing him about either Junward or Malee lol.

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
They should have Pope do a studio recorded version of the male osts. <3 My ear drums went out for a bit at the beginning lol
God I'm jealous of you who can understand Thai or is in Thailand who can experience this wave of popularity for the stars and lakorn directly.

As a long time Pope fan...his current exploding popularity was a long time coming. I'm sooooo happy for him. Hopefully, he can keep going at an upwards only slope hehe

Ch.3 Guys are definitely better at singing...wonder why hahaha
Ikr. I'm always and can only be an international fan - being jealous of fans who get to follow the entertainment industry of their own country... my country's entertainment industry is mehhhh. :')

I'm so happy for him too. He deserves it. I've always had a fondness for him, despite not having the chance to watch his dramas yet until this, and I knew I would love him - this drama gave me the push to do so. As a design major, I love him even more after learning that he was/is a (graphic) designer (or so I read) !!

Last edited:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Oh yeah some news, the Thailand Ministry of Culture gave their official stamp of approval on the lakorn and gave props to everyone on the team. The minister is planning on having a tour based on following the footsteps of the lakorn locations. They're hooking up with historians to train tour guides. They're also having a conference with the production team and historians later this week to discuss how they can extend the benefits of the lakorn to other areas. Like producing more historical lakorns or other programs that present history in a fun way like they've done.

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
They should totally do a period drama like this a leading man and woman since they match the outfits very very much. They have almost this could be bad guy/bad girl looks to them because they look "cold" but can play comedic/serious/romantic roles. Prang and PJ have an upcoming one together as a couple I believe. I'm still surprised Prang and Phet hasn't starred in a lakorn together yet since after Bang Ranjan.

Credit: original owner
they are? that is very good news indeed! i would love to see them as main couple. hopefully the storyline is good as well , yay!

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
Right! After he saw Kadesurang, he seemed to have been liberated from his previous conflicted state, and is just pretty much indulging himself in his feelings - always going to look for Kade. :p
i agree! i'm happy that he knew that Katesurang and Kade are two different people. he truly likes Kade because of who she truly is. its sad that he did not like katesurang but who would like a girl with that kind of attitude. after he is convinved that they both are two different people, he was able to fully embrace his feeling and start stalking her, becoming jealous and possesive of her hehehe so cute hehehe so cute :risas3:

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
You guys are so lucky. I have 2 exams tomorrow, so I can’t watch. But I have spring break next week so I get to binge watch all the way! I’ll be sneaking around the forum for some spoilers in the mean time

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Oh yeah some news, the Thailand Ministry of Culture gave their official stamp of approval on the lakorn and gave props to everyone on the team. The minister is planning on having a tour based on following the footsteps of the lakorn locations. They're hooking up with historians to train tour guides. They're also having a conference with the production team and historians later this week to discuss how they can extend the benefits of the lakorn to other areas. Like producing more historical lakorns or other programs that present history in a fun way like they've done.
YES! DO IT LIKE KOREA! That is a really good way of advertising and it's about time they do that!! This lakorn is really benefiting to Thailand! Congrats to everyone!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
So glad this lakorn is taking the country by storm and putting a spotlight on Thai culture.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Um, can I just say to you all to please back off of MY Pope. I've loved him since his supporting days and have known that he's so underrated this popularity is way overdue. So please back off!!! He's mine!!!!! Lols jk jk, we can all marry him! I'll just be his first wife! kekekekeke. But seriously, he needs to officially record those osts! His voice so sexxy!

Punjan is my new love!!! He's sooooo sexxxxxxy! and his voice is soooooooo *drooooooooolssss. What a goof ball!!! Why hasn't this man gotten a leading role yet!!! In the words of Wakanda King Black Panther: get this man a leading role!

someone-get-this-5aa818.jpg

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Sweet!
It still blows me away how popular the drama is, how much love it's receiving. It gives me warm and fuzzy feelings inside. I love it when good drama productions get recognised, and make positive impact irl.

I need that tour... if I ever get to visit! (But poor uni kid here has no money, time, or people to travel with lmfao)

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Where did you watch that teaser?
I saw it from this link (it's that kind of video where they placed the scenes differently):

You guys talk so much there's so many pages to catch up on! Which I don't mind ahahaha! Pope is such a cutie, him singing is so heavenly. Imagine him singing the OST while staring at you so dreamily. :nut::nut::nut: I also love the song he sings for Ruk Ork Rit, he's such a cutie in there! :icon12::icon12::icon12: