[CH.Workpoint] Nang Kaen (Montage Entertainment) Tye Natapol / Poyd Treechada / Paule Sittinawawit

whitedove

sarNie Adult
lol and i thought i was nice. funny how people are fired up haha... ain't my fault trans can't accept the truth. no real woman or man would want them no matter what they do to their body..shivers, it's just eew... right there the 1.7 rating-betcha no one is watching this gross film. for those who don't like what i'm saying-go cry yourself a river haha. leaving this gay thread..what a waste of my time!
I won't respond to your phobic comments because it's now obvious how close-minded you are.

But I'll tell you about that 1.7 rating. Because if anyone can't teach you morals, then at least you can be teachable about maths and logic? 1.7 for Workpoint is equivalent to 6-7 on CH3, so to say that nobody is watching this 'gross film' as you say, would be so inaccurate n your part.

sarNie Adult
How is the story going for this so far? When I watched it, fault I'd put with the story is they didn't spend a lot of time exploring why the main character is so mean spirited other than the flash backs which isn't enough to make viewers sympathize with her. The ratings are high though, so maybe it's just me that had a problem with that.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
For what I see, they didn't want to show the flashbacks all at once, probably to draw it out for every episode. I have a feeling that we'll probably get a shocking revelation soon, maybe.