❤[CH.True4U] Oh my ghost Thai (Halo Entertainment) : Pae Arak/ Noona Nuengthida/ Gypsy Keerati

Discussion in '2018' started by dancy, Sep 20, 2018.

1. dancy

dancy sarNie Oldmaid

I thought there was a thread for this lakorn? I went through and didn't see one so let me know if there is one already so I can merger the two thread.

Its going to be on air September 24, 2018

Title: omgผีป่วนชวนมารัก (Its a remake of Korean drama Oh My Ghost)

[​IMG]

Here is the teaser & fitting clips:

Other cast:

viesee likes this.
  2. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

Sigh Pae...that's enough for me to skip it. Noona is adorable though.

SuzieJ and Koy123 like this.
  3. viesee

viesee sarNie Egg

Why they remaking so many Korean dramas?? Pae getting all the lead roles :confused0::confused0: Noona isn’t anything either o_O:nut:

4. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

I like Noona but why Pae?? What do they see in him??

5. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

Noona is whiney ...

6. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

Pae isn't acting with his n'ek that is why I rarely see chemistry between him and his leading ladies. Plus, his acting is stiff. There are so many guys to pick from yet he gets all the good remakes. Ananda is a good actor so wonder why he can't see Pae's acting?

SuzieJ likes this.
  7. ceda_lee

ceda_lee sarNie OldFart

Does this company only do k drama remakes?

8. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

ughhh i love this kdrama but of course annoying pae is in it :( im not into noona either so this is a for sure skip for me! I think Gypsy is the only good casting. Anandas 1st 2 remakes were great but this one and his my girl remake have horrible castings

S.J.M likes this.
  9. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

The girls area too whiney

I love gypsy

SuzieJ likes this.
  10. x.ATKD.x

x.ATKD.x sarNie Adult

Jo Jung-suk is so charismatic (& multi-talented may I add), the least they could've done was find an actor who at least oozes some charm. It'll be interesting to see how this fairs compared to the My Girl remake.

lazee123 and SuzieJ like this.
  11. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

the only reason i might watch this is because i really want to see gypsy play the ghost!

preetam and spanky like this.
  12. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

I think his best remake would be my secret garden because anada & baferin are lead but still I couldn’t finish the kdrama & I'm not sure i will tune for the thai remake.

SuzieJ likes this.
  13. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

I tried the k version so
    ..didn't like it

I think this might get a better view than my girl....

Well see...

Kiss me was actually ok...I started P.Hours but I later lost interest.

I find that he has his nk tooo whiney

14. x.ATKD.x

x.ATKD.x sarNie Adult

If anyone is interested in watching this, Netflix has the rights to it and will be uploading new eps each week.

SuzieJ likes this.
  15. sugar12

sugar12 sarNie Egg

started watching this today, and you guys... I can not with Pae's speaking and acting; it doesn't seem natural at all. he's such a miscast. Gypsy is actually okay, noona's doing okay but not her best. only watching it for her.
    I watched the korean version and loved it so i have high expectations for this one too :facepalm:. Hopefully it picks up

SuzieJ likes this.
  16. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

If any other beside Pae I would have give it a try. To me, he doesn't have any charisma on screen. I like the k version a lot. Is halo production short of people cause once they used someone they repeat them a lot.

72701, preetam and SuzieJ like this.
  17. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

I like the k version.... but I felt he never really interacted with nk true self....it was mostly w/the ghost...I questions the "love"

SuzieJ likes this.
  18. stevie70

stevie70 sarNie Egg

I think Mike D'Angelo would be great as the ML since he oozes charisma, amazing kisser and does comedy and sarcasm well

19. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

The higher ups of this channel just won't pay attention to some signs...

20. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Another disaster with Pae.