❤[ CH.One31]Nang Sao Mai Jam Kad Nam Sakul (?) : Ter Chantavit / Mai Davika

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
I believe this is from the lakorn fitting too..

Ter all dorky, kind of reminds me of his character in One Day with Mew.

Credit luck_na IG

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨

This lakorn is “scheduled to broadcast on 11 December 2018 as ONE 31’s next Monday – Thursday drama.”

Credit Thai Update

“ On 13 November 2018, Ter Chantavit and Mai Davika attend the opening ceremony of their new TV drama ‘Nang Sao Mai Jum Kad Nam Sakul’

Credit pictures davikah IG and baan_termai IG

Last edited:

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
I hope they sub this one too since they are now subbing her other one with Ter. Hopefully they have time!
Yeah, that would be great! They might wait until it’s all done airing before they sub? I’m hoping not ! Missing my girl too much , lol , && not feeling the other lakorn :p:confused0:

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Aw well,,If this isn’t going to be subbed anytime soon, I still have buang banjathorn dubbed to watch

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, that would be great! They might wait until it’s all done airing before they sub? I’m hoping not ! Missing my girl too much , lol , && not feeling the other lakorn :p:confused0:
I’ll still probably try to watch this even if it doesn’t get subbed. The hardest lakorns to watch without subs are comedy lakorns bevause sometimes you don’t know what they’re laughing about so it becomes a little boring.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
I’ll still probably try to watch this even if it doesn’t get subbed. The hardest lakorns to watch without subs are comedy lakorns bevause sometimes you don’t know what they’re laughing about so it becomes a little boring.

I hope you like it, @SuzieJ !! I’m going to just watch whatever short clips I happen to stumble upon on fb or IG, and wait for it to be subbed!

Last edited:

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Yes!!!! 1fanthailakorn might sub this lakorn !! They are doing a poll as to which of two gets to be subbed and uploaded!! Please like their page and VOTE you want Mai’s new lakorn to be the one!!!

Last edited: