❤[ CH.One31]Nang Sao Mai Jam Kad Nam Sakul (?) : Ter Chantavit / Mai Davika

Discussion in '2018' started by dancy, Jun 18, 2018.

1. dancy

dancy sarNie Oldmaid

Mai and Ter are back for their second lakorn for CH.One31 since their first lakorn was a hit.

Link to source:
    http://www.thaiupdate.info/mai-ter-new-drama/

Its a remake of Marsha & Jirayuth lakorn

Cover of the old version:
    [​IMG]

Ter and Mai and the cast first reading script.

[​IMG]

xodxo likes this.
  2. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

Mai gonna look gorgeous with the short hair on screen.

maimyang and SuzieJ like this.
  3. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Whats the plot? And im excited to finally see davika on screen again. Shes not the best actress but i still enjoy her on screen. Hope she gets to act with some of ch3's top p'eks like nadech. Kinda want to see her with Got lol

PrincessKarina likes this.
  4. Katelyn

Katelyn sarNie Oldmaid

Mai is in two of Marsha’s lakorns. This one looks like a comedy.

5. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

I posted this thinking I was logging under my SN. Sorry, @Katelyn .

Katelyn and SuzieJ like this.
  6. Katelyn

Katelyn sarNie Oldmaid

No problem. I was log in as twister26 earlier. This is getting so confusing.

SuzieJ likes this.
  7. maimyang

maimyang look how they burst for uu. ♡

Lakorn fitting on June 19, 2018 (?)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Davi’s clothes look cute^_^ I don’t know, I miss her in a serious role! Hope this lakorn gets subbed.

Credit pics Napraw and luck_na IG

SuzieJ and xodxo like this.
  8. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Awww they don’t look bad, but I bet Ter is having fluffy or butterfly feelings inside to be working with his crush again hahahahaha

SuzieJ and maimyang like this.
  9. maimyang

:risas3: @xodxo Most honest thing I’ve heard all morning

preetam and xodxo like this.
  10. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

LOL :p:facepalm::risas3: I mean he does look super giggly and happy lol they both do actually. Maybe they’ll be the next koojin? Lol and then maybe get so much buzz and start dating too?? Haha

maimyang likes this.
  11. maimyang

My gut tells me Mai’s not into Ter, which will lead to his heart being broken:crybaby2:

SuzieJ likes this.
  12. dash

dash sarNie Hatchling

Is it true that their first lakorn was a hit ? I heard differently . Their first lakorn was a flop and Mai stole that role from vill wannarot

13. maimyang

How does somebody steal a role from another? That must take great skills! I believe it’s called “giving the role to Mai.”

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
    xodxo and SuzieJ like this.
  14. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

Their first lakorn got good ratings for one31. And Mai doesn't have the ability to steal any role from Vill nor does any actresses. The roles are given to the leads. The power to be can give a role to one actress and turn around a few days later and give it to another actress. Especially, Mai is a freelance she has even less power to steal anything from a contracted actress. The only thing Mai has the power to do is turn down a role.

SuzieJ, maimyang and Koy123 like this.
  15. dancy

dancy sarNie Oldmaid

Mai didn't steal the role from Vill. In the beginning news was set to be Son and Vill but it turn out that they were to be in "Tae Pang Korn" so this lakorn was put on hold to find the cast. When Mai became freelance she was offered the role. She did accept it than there was some bad news about Mai and K'Boy having than there was news that Mai turn the role down. There was an interview of Vill saying she happy if she was a second choice. Than later when it was about to flim Mai returns to take the role since her lakorn with Mario finish.

If you go to the thread of the lakorn and read from beginning. You will know what really happened.

S.J.M, xodxo, maimyang and 1 other person like this.
  16. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

I actually like Mai in comedy. She does have chemistry with Ter and is comfortable with him so that will be good for them here.

SuzieJ likes this.
  17. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Yea IDK if he’s her type unless he treats her so good, like a princess she might give in to that?

When I first heard about them dating, I questioned the Buddha if its true cuz I didn’t think Mai would like Ter, but yes I think Ter has made it very obvious he likes her. They’re lucky though to be working together again cuz some koojins waited years to go gray and still have not collaborated. :(

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
  18. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Yeah mai did good with kan in their lakorn and that was comedy.

19. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

That's one of my favorite of hers. She was pretty in there too. Her conceited, arrogant, and Kan was always beneath her attitude was funny and cute.

SuzieJ and Koy123 like this.
  20. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Her best Koojin is Kan

HNA0, SuzieJ, Koy123 and 1 other person like this.