[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

Kim_JJ

sarNie Egg
I don't hate/dislike MM. I just pity JN and want her to see some of what JN did and stop overthinking and express some feelings or cares for JN. MM, you know thinking too much make you headache lol and don't have happiness. Just care about your love and your husband XD:celebrate16:
So happy that it is subbed now. Please continue on it,subber. Thank you very much!!;)
The way Jao nang Pathamasuda and King Meung man call each other " mong mong " and " su su " is kinda cute lol:risas3:
I agree that JN should say ' I love you ' to MM. We can see how much he loves her but I understand that it is lakorn so nang'ek is blind lol. She can't see it or maybe she saw it and she just ignores it or restrain her heart not to pay attention for it coz of her duty for her country and her brother.I do understand MM. Pity both but I might take JN'side more than MM's side sometimes. ( coz of his handsomeness lol:risas3:) hahaha

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I've been a silent reader due to the laziness of not wanting to sign in Lol but I just had to sign in o comment on the female version OST MV. There's unseen footage that I am super stoked to see! We get to see the part where MM dresses as JN to go out and see her bro. Her facial expression in that 10 sec seemed so hurt. Although to me she had that face of " this is my last duty" I will do for you JN. Like she loves him but Idk why she still seemed so restrained about him. Arghh Idk what I'm saying but I'll be gone. Lol.

morningdawn

sarNie Hatchling
Is it me or has the actress that plays jao la oorng kam had work done to her ears, i remember when she was in SPJTT in the part of khun chai rutchanon her ears stuck out really wide. She plays "at baew" person really well makes me really dislike her for trying to break up JN & MM

morningdawn

sarNie Hatchling
LOL---This is exactly why some fans want to drag Naumuerngs head and strike it lol :risas3::risas3::risas3: Naumuerng is a very heartless person. He can kill his brother in law and will never even acknowledge his sister loves him. Sad, but scary too!o_O

No worries girl, Taew is doing amazing in the acting department, but it's the MM character that is so cold and unresponsive towards JN. Just so cold when your man clearly loves you!:confused: Why are you doubting him after he clearly shows he loves you so much? Why?!?

:risas3::risas3::risas3: I'm so glad Mark is JN too! LOL! It makes me blush you have to repeat that many times!!!! Hahhahaha I really think Mark's JN is so gentle and caring, so caring I don't think anyone can ask for a better husband! Haha! Plus, he's the most handsome in that era lol or even now ahahaha:pancarta::celebrate16::p:icon12:

We really only have 5 episodes left! So really, just two more weeks left before this ends!!!!!:crybaby2::crybaby2: But at least we know they'll have the Today Show to tape and a mini concert for us!! I want to see Mark, Taew and Mew a few more times before the Lakorn ends! They're just a lovely cast altogether!!!;):thumbup:

I'm really hoping that after Mark ordain, he and Mew will get very lucky to work together!! Haha:p cuz until then, I'm going to miss him cuz I don't really like Kom Faek or action movies!!!!!:(

Nooooo please dont tell us theres only 5 episodes left say it isnt so

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Woke up to the female version!!! How amazing!!!!! Yes, there was def a few more spoiled scenes but oh--my heart is getting ready to cry a river again lol :sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6:

P

PrincessKarina

OK I'm so sad! We only have 5 episodes left. The tragic ending is coming. Ahh! :crybaby2:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@PrincessKarina @xodxo I was prepared for the tragic ending but now that it is getting closer to the end and listening to the female version ost, I am not so sure I can handle MM dying :( MM and JN better have some more sweet and memorable before she dies.

P

PrincessKarina

@PrincessKarina @xodxo I was prepared for the tragic ending but now that it is getting closer to the end and listening to the female version ost, I am not so sure I can handle MM dying :( MM and JN better have some more sweet and memorable before she dies.
Oh I know! I'm chickening (not sure if it's a word lol) out right now. I'm anxious in a way! I don't know what to do! Lol

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh I know! I'm chickening (not sure if it's a word lol) out right now. I'm anxious in a way! I don't know what to do! Lol
I am warning you the ending is heartbreaking. I cried a river in the old version, the conversation MM had with Mingla leading towards her death was heartbreaking .. I just hope in this version before MM last breath that she finds out how much JN loves her and vice versa.

P

PrincessKarina

I am warning you the ending is heartbreaking. I cried a river in the old version, the conversation MM had with Mingla leading towards her death was heartbreaking .. I just hope in this version before MM last breath that she finds out how much JN loves her and vice versa.
Thank you. Uh I don't know! I'm so heartbroken already just thinking. Yes hopefully they both know they love each other!

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
Hi everyone!

Silent lurker here. Kkkk

Well, first of all: thanks to whomever is subbing this lakorn! Much more understandable to actually get what they are saying. I have to admit that that makes things a lot easier. Really thanks!

Second: please, please! Someone tell me that our writers/production could have changed the ending... (let me dream, please!). MM doesn't deserve to die like that (I wouldn't mind if her brother gets a good smash kkkkk), even if it's to protect her JN.

I think (from the discussions here, the bits I understood, the scenes I've seen) that MM loves JN. Little details like trying to speak English for the friend's sake, learning the English alphabet (perhaps to write a goodbye letter later?), showing signs of jealousy towards JN, show that deep down she's fallen for him.

Unfortunately those two misunderstand each other too much. That's the problem with dramas, series, love stories in general: too much misunderstanding and too little communication. Why is it so difficult to say an "I love you"? I mean, argh, those two need time alone (really alone) and talking. MM needs to talk! Say whatever is in your mind, woman! The man shouts love with his actions, eyes: throw yourself. Watch out for the consequences later (or not kkkkkkkkk). Kidding here.

But now I'm foolishly hoping for a change in the ending. Fool me.

P

PrincessKarina

Hi everyone!

Silent lurker here. Kkkk

Well, first of all: thanks to whomever is subbing this lakorn! Much more understandable to actually get what they are saying. I have to admit that that makes things a lot easier. Really thanks!

Second: please, please! Someone tell me that our writers/production could have changed the ending... (let me dream, please!). MM doesn't deserve to die like that (I wouldn't mind if her brother gets a good smash kkkkk), even if it's to protect her JN.

I think (from the discussions here, the bits I understood, the scenes I've seen) that MM loves JN. Little details like trying to speak English for the friend's sake, learning the English alphabet (perhaps to write a goodbye letter later?), showing signs of jealousy towards JN, show that deep down she's fallen for him.

Unfortunately those two misunderstand each other too much. That's the problem with dramas, series, love stories in general: too much misunderstanding and too little communication. Why is it so difficult to say an "I love you"? I mean, argh, those two need time alone (really alone) and talking. MM needs to talk! Say whatever is in your mind, woman! The man shouts love with his actions, eyes: throw yourself. Watch out for the consequences later (or not kkkkkkkkk). Kidding here.

But now I'm foolishly hoping for a change in the ending. Fool me.
I wish too! :sad6:

xodxo

:p
Oh trust me I'm ready to let my tears roll lol :sad6:

But I'm so happy they're taping Today Show today. !!!!!! And it's Mew's 27th bday today!!!!!!!!!!! Ahh!! I wonder if the cast will throw her a special bday surprise on the set? Well, Mew love you! ;)

I'm waiting couple pictures!!! Hehe :p

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
:p

Oh trust me I'm ready to let my tears roll lol :sad6:

But I'm so happy they're taping Today Show today. !!!!!! And it's Mew's 27th bday today!!!!!!!!!!! Ahh!! I wonder if the cast will throw her a special bday surprise on the set? Well, Mew love you! ;)

I'm waiting couple pictures!!! Hehe :p
I hope they will go on more talk show. Can't believe the lakorn only has 5 epi left and coming to an end soon. :(

By the way I am loving the female ost version so much .. I have it on repeat all night lolz.

xodxo

Yea it would be nice to see them go on 3zaap too! I think that's the only other show they have haha

But we got the mini concert on the 23rd! :thumbup:

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
Someone can tell me what is it about the scene where JN seems to get beaten on the back and it is raining? Seems like ML and her servant are on the background and JN is fighting someone. Anyone knows what's happening? We can see this on the female version OST MV