[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
When MM was getting the cloth wrapped on her head:
JN said, "It seems like it would be easy but it must not be."
MM asked, "Why would you be concerned about cloth wrapping?"
JN, "In case Kianjan is busy one day, I can wrap it for you." Smiles.
She is in love with him, has been for a while, and his sweet, respectful attitude has her feeling even more unworthy. Even her brother can tell.

Blackgin is growing on MM. Hope he can be a good ally for her and encourage JN to confess his feelings outright. I love how JN brought back his own seeds from the pink forest. The pink forest is MM's place of peace and rejuvenation; just like how MM is JN's peace and rejuvenation.

Both MM and JN make too many assumptions -- she mentions MueangMarn and he assumes she wants to be there. He mentions ML and she assumes he is in love with ML. Oi, these two deserve each other.

There's no way MM will express her love. That is a very vulnerable place to be in. I am actually surprised that someone as free-spirited as JN would not utter an "I love you" at least once throughout this story.

I adored Khamkaew "teaching" English to Kianjan. :)

sarN

sarNie Granny
I'm not in love w/ JN -- yet . I usually fan girl the actress than actor by the way :pBUT I happen to like MM' s brother , he seen to have more kissing & hugging & close bonding scene than the leads :risas3: , it's all cool tho , I don't discrimation skin ship scene :p

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
what make me even more mad is that NM have to come by and say shit to MM to be careful of love and not to love JN because he is ChaingNerg enemy and NM will take MM back to ChaingNerg after it become freedom.
LOL---This is exactly why some fans want to drag Naumuerngs head and strike it lol :risas3::risas3::risas3: Naumuerng is a very heartless person. He can kill his brother in law and will never even acknowledge his sister loves him. Sad, but scary too!o_O

Taew MM is definitely a lot more stubborn and cold towards JN compared to Aump MM. Aump MM was more loveable Lolz. But I am still:risas3: loving Taew portrayal of MM, I am still amazed with her talent in crying, she does it so well that you can feel her emotions, Only a few actress that I feel is able to do this and she is one of them. Mew portrayal as Mingla isn't bad either, not quite as good as Noon Mingla but overall I think mew is doing a terrific job. Mark JN, I am totally inlove with < 3. I don't know if I am the only one but so far I am loving this version better then Aump and Noon version. ( This might have to do with Mark as JN hahah)
No worries girl, Taew is doing amazing in the acting department, but it's the MM character that is so cold and unresponsive towards JN. Just so cold when your man clearly loves you!:confused: Why are you doubting him after he clearly shows he loves you so much? Why?!?

:risas3::risas3::risas3: I'm so glad Mark is JN too! LOL! It makes me blush you have to repeat that many times!!!! Hahhahaha I really think Mark's JN is so gentle and caring, so caring I don't think anyone can ask for a better husband! Haha! Plus, he's the most handsome in that era lol or even now ahahaha:pancarta::celebrate16::p:icon12:

We really only have 5 episodes left! So really, just two more weeks left before this ends!!!!!:crybaby2::crybaby2: But at least we know they'll have the Today Show to tape and a mini concert for us!! I want to see Mark, Taew and Mew a few more times before the Lakorn ends! They're just a lovely cast altogether!!!;):thumbup:

I'm really hoping that after Mark ordain, he and Mew will get very lucky to work together!! Haha:p cuz until then, I'm going to miss him cuz I don't really like Kom Faek or action movies!!!!!:(

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Lol Sarn.

I really enjoy watching such loyal sibling relationships. Especially since we know both NM and MM were raised to be fierce, strong, and with walls around their hearts, their scenes together show that they don't have hearts made of stone. Although, NM does have a stronger prejudice against outsiders.

Namfon is rocking her role.

xodxo

MM's heart might be made of stone or iron. lol:fighting3:Is she blind or deaf?? We all can see that he really loves her by what he did and said. He even said that she is a part of his life.... Oh girl, you still don't understand it.:( So sad for Our JN:crybaby2: I'm so 'in' to this lakorn lol:p
This is very true. He has has said Chiang Prakam is your home, leave the past behind and you are now a part of my life. Seriously, what else can he do to prove man?? I don't get it!! Lol! MM-- you're very thick headed! Lol. o_O I don't want her to be the cause of her own sadness/depression. She suppresses her feelings and over think too much tbh.

xodxo

I really enjoy watching such loyal sibling relationships. Especially since we know both NM and MM were raised to be fierce, strong, and with walls around their hearts, their scenes together show that they don't have hearts made of stone. Although, NM does have a stronger prejudice against outsiders.
To be fierce and strong is understandable but to inflict pain into others is sad, cuz they're not just miserable, they're making those who love them miserable too. It feels suffocating to me lol :celebrate16:

sarN

sarNie Granny
No wonder there so much sweet scene in the old verison b/c the romance was bitter sweet , don't know why they add a three wheel into JN/MM relationship, it's already goin be a tragic ending , why can't the producer just feed us sweet candy now and let us later die of diabetes

xodxo

I think most of us will hate MM than other girl or n'rai cause her stone heart with JN.
Oh trust me, I'm very disappointed in MM right now! I don't know how she cannot see how sincere and how much JN loves her. I'm really angry at her ignorance and overthinking lol ofc still adore Taew, but MM-- no!!:mad::confused::(

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Back to ep 2, so it was ML who told her plan to MM and MM went to talk to her dad and bro. So basically, MM betrayed her sister cause her plan will affect on . ML asked MM to swear not telling anyone or she will have tragic death and her body won't bury in ChengNgern. We know that she got what she swore here:facepalm: What I don't understand is she didn't need to swear, it's not like she ask to hear ML's plan:confused0: Maybe she won't die because of that vow. LOL I'm so into this lakorn and JN.
We're better to have more sweet scenes upcoming eps. My poor JN with his suffer heart to MM.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
When MM was getting the cloth wrapped on her head:
JN said, "It seems like it would be easy but it must not be."
MM asked, "Why would you be concerned about cloth wrapping?"
JN, "In case Kianjan is busy one day, I can wrap it for you." Smiles.
She is in love with him, has been for a while, and his sweet, respectful attitude has her feeling even more unworthy. Even her brother can tell.
Blackgin is growing on MM. Hope he can be a good ally for her and encourage JN to confess his feelings outright. I love how JN brought back his own seeds from the pink forest. The pink forest is MM's place of peace and rejuvenation; just like how MM is JN's peace and rejuvenation.
Both MM and JN make too many assumptions -- she mentions MueangMarn and he assumes she wants to be there. He mentions ML and she assumes he is in love with ML. Oi, these two deserve each other.

There's no way MM will express her love. That is a very vulnerable place to be in. I am actually surprised that someone as free-spirited as JN would not utter an "I love you" at least once throughout this story.

I adored Khamkaew "teaching" English to Kianjan. :)
So I have had sometimes to reflect on MM stubbornness and I actually agree with you . Its obvious MM is in love with JN. Like you said love is a vunerable place for MM to be in at this point, especially how she was brought up to put her country first and her brother is always on her back about JN and then their is MingLa who has made MM believe that JN loves her. MM is stubborn and cold towards JN, but the look in her eyes when she looks at him, when he is near her or when he touches her, screams "I love you". (That is the feel I get from Taew acting as MM lolz) which makes me as a viewer feel her pain and sympathize MM character. You can feel MM emotions and how hurt she is when she is cold to JN.

Another thing that I don't understand is why can't JN just say I love you to MM first? Maybe that might allow MM to be less stubborn and maybe then she would be able to put her guard down with him? MM doesn't fully trust JN so to me it's normal that she feels frighten to show her love. because if she does then JN will see her vulnerable side and that is the last thing she wants, to me I feel like MM seeing being married to JN is like she is being put on the front line for war to serve her country lolz any sign of weakness you get shot lolz.

Honestly I feel like JN is beating around the bush with his feeling for MM. He says all these sweet stuff which we interpret as he loves her because we are sitting on the fence so we can see clearly that he loves her, but if you were in MM shoes, the fact her husband has never once utter he loves her, how do you think we would feel? yes actions speak louder then words but sometime to hear the word I love you is a nice confirmation from the person you love, as sometimes actions can be misinterpreted as being nice not love. Now my question is to why hasn't JN himself told MM he loves her? What is making it so difficult for him to tell her he loves her? If I was MM I would probably doubt JN love too .

Call me old fashion but I would not dare to admit my feelings first, and if the guy was interested in me enough he better be man enough to admit it. As a woman I feel we have a lot more to lose then a man, admitting feeling for a guy because of the risk of being taken advantage of or being rejected. Therefore I can understand MM conflicted feelings for JN. She left her family and country (duty or not) to be with him and her brother is always making it out JN is scum and that MM is to just be with JN as a duty to serve their country. That is a huge sacrifice so it is only normally for her to feel scared and have her guard up (well obviously her guard was not up high enough as she does get pregnant by JN HahHah)

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Ahaha it's funny THE CAPTION says that that bed scene looks erotic LOL :facepalm:

I sure hope there's something romantic coming up ahahah:pancarta:
Seem like all their bedroom scene has been seen as erotic ever seen the force kiss incident hahahahahha Mark smile is so damn gorgeous I just want go slow mo his smile in each scene hahaha

Last edited:

sarN

sarNie Granny
So I have had sometimes to reflect on MM stubbornness and I actually agree with you . Its obvious MM is in love with JN. Like you said love is a vunerable place for MM to be in at this point, especially how she was brought up to put her country first and her brother is always on her back about JN and then their is MingLa who has made MM believe that JN loves her. MM is stubborn and cold towards JN, but the look in her eyes when she looks at him, when he is near her or when he touches her, screams "I love you". (That is the feel I get from Taew acting as MM lolz) which makes me as a viewer feel her pain and sympathize MM character. You can feel MM emotions and how hurt she is when she is cold to JN.

Another thing that I don't understand is why can't JN just say I love you to MM first? Maybe that might allow MM to be less stubborn and maybe then she would be able to put her guard down with him? MM doesn't fully trust JN so to me it's normal that she feels frighten to show her love. because if she does then JN will see her vulnerable side and that is the last thing she wants, to me I feel like MM seeing being married to JN is like she is being put on the front line for war to serve her country lolz any sign of weakness you get shot lolz.

Honestly I feel like JN is beating around the bush with his feeling for MM. He says all these sweet stuff which we interpret as he loves her because we are sitting on the fence so we can see clearly that he loves her, but if you were in MM shoes, the fact her husband has never once utter he loves her, how do you think we would feel? yes actions speak louder then words but sometime to hear the word I love you is a nice confirmation from the person you love, as sometimes actions can be misinterpreted as being nice not love. Now my question is to why hasn't JN himself told MM he loves her? What is making it so difficult for him to tell her he loves her? If I was MM I would probably doubt JN love too .

Call me old fashion but I would not dare to admit my feelings first, and if the guy was interested in me enough he better be man enough to admit it. As a woman I feel we have a lot more to lose then a man, admitting feeling for a guy because of the risk of being taken advantage of or being rejected. Therefore I can understand MM conflicted feelings for JN. She left her family and country (duty or not) to be with him and her brother is always making it out JN is scum and that MM is to just be with JN as a duty to serve their country. That is a huge sacrifice so it is only normally for her to feel scared and have her guard up (well obviously her guard was not up high enough as she does get pregnant by JN HahHah)
Yes. You are old fashion. Won't survive in our cougar world. I don't mind telling him my feeling. I want to be taken advantage of , good lord :p

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I just found out that someone is subbing Rak Nakara. Thanks to the subbers and their hardwork.
Thanks for sharing .. it's taking forever for my store to bring in the dubbed version of this lakorn.. so now I can watch with the sub .

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes. You are old fashion. Won't survive in our cougar world. I don't mind telling him my feeling. I want to be taken advantage of , good lord :p
Hahhaha I am very old fashion indeed but maybe if there is a JN real life it might be different hahahahah

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling

JN is waiting for the word love and MM is waiting for the word love, the two will just keep on waiting until one say it lol.

P

PrincessKarina

I just found out that someone is subbing Rak Nakara. Thanks to the subbers and their hardwork.
Oh my! Thank you so much. Would you upload the next part? Or is it not subbed yet? I'm so happy!!!! Please keep us posted for the next parts and episodes! Yay! :aaaaa: