[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

aoiko

sarNie Egg
I realize that in the old one, JN did not know he was going to marry MM. Kind of wished they did that in this version. For the old one, I re-watch this scene a lot. LOL.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Totally true. His smile is very warmth and gentle, which gives off that charming vibe that genuinely generates chemistry easily with girls. Haha:) I think it's because of that smile that gets him mistaken as a bad boy. 5555:pancarta:

But look closely, he's got a very beautiful, warmth and gentle smile. A very kind smile, so gentle it melts a fragile heart. Haha.:icon12:

Taew was def more heartbroken after the love scene because she blames herself a lot more compared to Aum's MM. I think that's def a major difference between their character performance. Aum was actually happy she had the time with the man she loved, but I think Taew is very heartbroken so leads to the question of could she have loved JN? Or maybe not? Haha I mean, she does but her emotions are conflicting to JN and the viewers?

In the preview to ep.4, JN actually tells MM, "I want you to forget about what happened in the past. I want you to start new in Chiang Prakam, show Grandma that you came because you were happy and willing to." I'm like damn... JN, you're so perfect! Haha :p like, I sense that JN LOVES MM so much, but I could not comprehend how MM still thinks he doesn't love her???? Ahhhh:BangHead: it's conflicting right there!:sad6:

According to the novel:
There's going to be a lot of drama in Chiang Prakam. This other lady, Jao La-Om-Kam, that likes JN very much will start messing around with JN to get MM jealous. And being the stubborn person that MM is that she doesn't express enough love for JN, he's gonna jump on her bandwagon and make MM very jealous. Haha
There's going to be a lot of misunderstanding and sulking going on, which might lead to more kissing and babying. Haha
Mark has a killer smile :D which should be made illegal hahah my sister had no idea who he was until she saw a short clip of him on Facebook . "She was like who is that guy ? He is cute love his smile". Now she is crushing on him too Lolz.

I am certain there will be lots of sulking kissing (well they better be) cuz there is a baby involve so they need the whole kiss hug and bedding Lolz I do wish Taew MM will show a bit more of a softer side towards JN. I remember Aump MM she wasn't as stubborn you can actually see a soft side to her character towards JN. Tomorrow is Monday here for us yay! Sadly I don't think I can stay up to catch live this Monday, so please for those who get to watch it share share share Hahha I need to see the morning after scene lolz

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I realize that in the old one, JN did not know he was going to marry MM. Kind of wished they did that in this version. For the old one, I re-watch this scene a lot. LOL.
Yeah I actually quite like the fact that in the previous version with Aump that JN did not know he was going to marry MM. kinda did wished they keep that part of it in this recent one .

P

PrincessKarina

Lol! Oh my I tell ya Mark is still a stiff actor so good thing he is eye candy! I will say it again...I love love love his lips! They are full and juicy! Lol! I like boys with full lips! That's why I like Mario's lips! You are super cute and funny crushing on Mark! It's all good! @Kay123

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Yeah I actually quite like the fact that in the previous version with Aump that JN did not know he was going to marry MM. kinda did wished they keep that part of it in this recent one .
Hm, I'm not sure if I would rather have them kept the old version or if the new version was more reasonable?

Anyhow, there's def major differences in both versions. In this version, JN ends up finding out the person he rescued from the carriage wasn't ML, but MM which became a huge turning point for him. He felt horribly mistaken and let down when NM's father told him it was MM and that she would be the girl he ends up marrying. That's when he became stressed because he then wondered if MM loved him, which then led him to saying, "Even if my love for you is one-sided, I'll still love you, MM."

I don't know if anyone ever wonders this but what if JN actually succeeds in saving ML? Wouldnt she have been the girl gifted to him? I think the writer made a pretty awful twist here so that the plan would fail and JN would end up marrying MM, but consider its a law between life and death, JN has balls to break a criminal law.haha

The scene when JN finds out it was MM he rescued, not ML was pretty well executed and coordinated. From his startled and speechless face (dramatic background music) to being not able to utter a word because he didn't want to reveal it was him who had stopped the carriage from advancing when they already knew. That scene was pretty cool, but JN def felt guilty his little minions got caught! Lol :risas3:

IMG_3221.jpg
His expression when he heard it was MM he's going to marry for rescuing her. Like, "What?! --then where's ML? Did my plan backfire?" Haha it was a very dramatic and well coordinated scene I tell ya! His face half serious, half shocked half dorky with the very dramatic background music going on! Lol

~~

Was there a wedding in the old version? I couldn't remember if there was one? How did she end up at his place? Someone refresh my momery on that.;)

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

I also cannot wait until Monday! I am liking the lakorn thus far! Even though I don't understand Thai! This version has a more aggressive modern feel to it even though it is a period lakorn. I think Mark executed JN's character ok. He has time to improve as the lakorn progress! Taew as MM is flawless so far. The actress is so talented! I hope P'Off gives more love scenes between the pranang to us fans! I just want MM to display a bit more love towards JN! He has so much affection for her! He loves her so much! Yes I also wonder why he is SO drawn to her too! What did the book say about his reason on this? Anyways hurry up Monday!

Kim_JJ

sarNie Egg
Jao La ong kam,please don't be third wheel when JN and MM are having sweet moment together:worship2:
Pity MM that has a charming and handsome husband cuz he will be surrounded by a lot of girls.lol:pancarta: Wanna see MM's jealousy!!:aaaaa:

P

PrincessKarina

Hm, I'm not sure if I rather have them kept the old version or if the new version was more reasonable?

Anyhow, there's def major differences in both versions. In this version, JN ends up finding out the person he rescued from the carriage wasn't ML, but MM which became a huge turning point for him. He felt horribly mistaken and let down when NM's father told him it was MM and that she would be the girl he ends up marrying. That's when he became stressed because he then wondered if MM loved him, which then led him to saying, "Even if my love for you is one-sided, I'll still love you, MM."

I don't know if anyone ever wonders this but what if JN actually succeeds in saving ML? Wouldnt she have been the girl gifted to him? I think the writer made a pretty awful twist here so that the plan would fail and JN would end up marrying MM, but consider its a law between life and death, JN has balls to break a criminal law.haha

The scene when JN finds out it was MM he rescued, not ML was pretty well executed and coordinated. From his startled and speechless face (dramatic background music) to being not able to utter a word because he didn't want to reveal it was him who had stopped the carriage from advancing when they already knew. That scene was pretty cool, but JN def felt guilty his little minions got caught! Lol :risas3:

~~

Was there a wedding in the old version? I couldn't remember if there was one? How did she end up at his place? Someone refresh my momery on that.;)
Lol! You are always so detailed. I only saw the old version in bits and pieces! I wasn't a fan of Brook nor Aum P. Sorry! But loving this version!

xodxo

Lol! Oh my I tell ya Mark is still a stiff actor so good thing he is eye candy! I will say it again...I love love love his lips! They are full and juicy! Lol! I like boys with full lips! That's why I like Mario's lips! You are super cute and funny crushing on Mark! It's all good! @Kay123
Lol-- I don't think "stiff" is quite the right description. I see where you're going, but I don't think stiff is the right word. I don't see him being stiff, stiff is like frozen, no movement or motion. Lol Mark actually has all of those, lots of emotions, movement, and thinking going on in his head. I think I do see what could make his acting weak to other viewers is that he doesn't exert himself as aggressively as other male actors. He plays a very soft character, which looks weak but that doesn't mean the acting isn't good, but it does affect him by not making the character stand out as much. I think for me, it's his talking hahahaha he's so funny lol his talking makes me laugh bc he's so dorky and something about his lips being almost too close together when talking fast haha but when he's sad and hurt, ooooOooo, you feel a lot of hurting and emotions with him. Lol

For example, two actors that I have seen that are like literally stiff are James Ma and Sonyuk! Lol these two are seriously stick stiff! :risas3:

Mark needs to be more firm when in character. He needs to be more solid, toughen and serious in the character, not Mr. Nice guy.:p:coleman:

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

Lol-- I don't think "stiff" is quite the right description. I see where you're going, but I don't think stiff is the right word. I don't see him being stiff, stiff is like frozen, no movement or motion. Lol Mark actually has all of those, lots of emotions, movement, and thinking going on in his head. I think I do see what could make his acting weak to other viewers is that he doesn't exert himself as aggressively as other male actors. He plays a very soft character, which looks weak but that doesn't mean the acting isn't good, but it does affect him by not making the character stand out as much. I think for me, it's his talking hahahaha he's so funny lol his talking makes me laugh bc he's so dorky and something about his lips being almost too thin when talking fast haha but when he's sad and hurt, ooooOooo, you feel a lot of hurting and emotions with him. Lol

For example, two actors that I have seen that are like literally stiff are James Ma and Sonyuk! Lol these two are seriously stick stiff! :risas3:

Mark needs to be more firm when in character. He needs to be more solid, toughen and serious in the character, not Mr. Nice guy.:p:coleman:
Oh really? Lol because to me JMA actually is a better actor being he has not been in the entertainment industry as long as Mark. In acting per se when we talk "stiff" I don't think it's like no movement to robot moves. It's more just similar expressions in many scenes! He hasn't improve much since he first debuted. To me that's stiff in acting. His acting is not convincing enough for me as JN. But I'm open minded that he might improve as the lakorn progress. Good thing he is eye candy otherwise I may have a harder time tuning in. :p This is the reason I couldn't watch Brook and Aum P's version! No offense to their fans!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kim_JJ

sarNie Egg
I also cannot wait until Monday! I am liking the lakorn thus far! Even though I don't understand Thai! This version has a more aggressive modern feel to it even though it is a period lakorn. I think Mark executed JN's character ok. He has time to improve as the lakorn progress! Taew as MM is flawless so far. The actress is so talented! I hope P'Off gives more love scenes between the pranang to us fans! I just want MM to display a bit more love towards JN! He has so much affection for her! He loves her so much! Yes I also wonder why he is SO drawn to her too! What did the book say about his reason on this? Anyways hurry up Monday!
Well,Black gin used to said that even how beautiful a girl is also can't make him love her unless that girl has more than beauty. I think JN loves MM because of her intellect, her kindness when she helps the little bird or her braveness. Actually, in lakorn when Pra'ek love nang'ek, there are no need to have much reasons. Some Pra'ek fall head over heals in love with nang'ek even nang'ek is arrogant or naughty. They'll always find it cute lol.;)( that's just my thought)

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@PrincessKarina I honestly don't find him stiff at all, unless I am really blinded by his good looks ? Haha If compared to a few other actors his pretty good in terms of expressing his emotions. I will have to agree with @xodxo jamesMa is pretty stiff although he is cute too oh god they are all cute Lolz. for me being stiff is when I feel like I can't connect or feel the characters emotions, it's like they can't translate the emotions that need to be expressed. (Can't explain it haha.) as much as I love love my Ken P now his acting is an example of stiffness to me. In parts of Nakee there was part where I was cringing cuz his acting was so stiff, the part where he thought Kumkaew had died oh god was so bad, I could not feel nor could I connect with his emotions. (But it's ok I still love him Hahahaha )

P

PrincessKarina

I actually liked Mark since he debuted with Mint N and Nadech in Love in Shadow. But because of his constant pairing with his koojin and "stiff" acting all these years I stopped following his lakorns. Until now since he is starring with my favorite actress Taew! Lol! Oh well he is eye candy for many chances! We'll see!

P

PrincessKarina

@PrincessKarina I honestly don't find him stiff at all, unless I am really blinded by his good looks ? Haha If compared to a few other actors his pretty good in terms of expressing his emotions. I will have to agree with @xodxo jamesMa is pretty stiff although he is cute too oh god they are all cute Lolz. for me being stiff is when I feel like I can't connect or feel the characters emotions, it's like they can't translate the emotions that need to be expressed. (Can't explain it haha.) as much as I love love my Ken P now his acting is an example of stiffness to me. In parts of Nakee there was part where I was cringing cuz his acting was so stiff, the part where he thought Kumkaew had died oh god was so bad, I could not feel nor could I connect with his emotions. (But it's ok I still love him Hahahaha )
Lol oh of course I respect both your thoughts and views. To me Mark and Ken P's acting aren't too far apart though. Again we all may not take "stiff" the same way. It's all good! It's about expressing our views. @Kay123 and @xodxo

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Hm, I'm not sure if I would rather have them kept the old version or if the new version was more reasonable?

~~

To be honest with you I can not remember much of the old version at all, all I know it was good and aump and Noon overshadowed Brook to the point Brooke characters no longer existed in my eyes hahahhha . I am pretty sure there was a wedding a very small one I could be wrong ( I actually have that version on VHS maybe I should I go back and rewatch ? Nah I will just stick to the cute version with Mark Hahahah to be honest with you I actually did a lot of FF in the previous version .. I am actually slightly loving this new version more at the moment .

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

Well,Black gin used to said that even how beautiful a girl is also can't make him love her unless that girl has more than beauty. I think JN loves MM because of her intellect, her kindness when she helps the little bird or her braveness. Actually, in lakorn when Pra'ek love nang'ek, there are no need to have much reasons. Some Pra'ek fall head over heals in love with nang'ek even nang'ek is arrogant or naughty. They'll always find it cute lol.;)( that's just my thought)
Thanks for the thoughts. I wish I could read Thai so I may read the book (if there's a book that is on some lakorns). I guess then again it's a lakorn! Lol

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol! You are always so detailed. I only saw the old version in bits and pieces! I wasn't a fan of Brook nor Aum P. Sorry! But loving this version!
Don't worry even if you loved Aump you would still want to avoid the scenes with Aump and Brooke Lolz.. he is creepy the r-scene in their version gives me the chills and not in a good way. Haha

P

PrincessKarina

Don't worry even if you loved Aump you would still want to avoid the scenes with Aump and Brooke Lolz.. he is creepy the r-scene in their version gives me the chills and not in a good way. Haha
Uh I just don't understand the shoulder forced kiss in Thai lakorns. I cringed watching that scene though. Lol. I see what you're saying!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol oh of course I respect both your thoughts and views. To me Mark and Ken P's acting aren't too far apart though. Again we all may not take "stiff" the same way. It's all good! It's about expressing our views. @Kay123 and @xodxo
Of course, we are all mature enough to have our own views and opinions <3 We are all like friends here,I find it healthy to have different views and opinions it actually allow us to learn and see things from someone else perspective.

xodxo

When I refer to Jma and Sonyuke as stiff, I also don't mean it in a bad light but they are really really stiff. Like, Sonyuke was so cute and in his first Lakorn I fell in love with him but I couldn't deny his stiffness lol Jma as well lol -- ahaha he's an okay looking actor, def more appealing to others than myself but I can't handle his acting. He's very flat in acting and that's what I would call stiff. Just one dimension and very flat, very little connection to the character. With Mark, it's not stiff bc he's not, he's very well connected to the character but I could see that his portrayal of the character comes out not strong enough, almost weak, but his emotions are real and his pain you see in his eyes. Am I making sense? Lol