[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

sarN

sarNie Granny
i only like to talk about rscene & skin ship :p . notice how i only appear when those scene occur :risas3:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I was so happy that Kianchan comforted MM, told her she is beautiful and perfect, and should not worry about being rejected. MM needs all the support she can get at the moment. Kianchan also said MM probably couldn't sleep because she is in a new place. MM, better start getting used to sleeping in JN's embrace. Kekekeke. I want little Khamkaew to have plenty of opportunity for fangirling over JN and MM!

I have to laugh while listening to the novel because the narrator's voice is so funny switching between characters.
Nor Meuang really emphasized that the three siblings do not want to leave their country whatsoever, like, REALLY emphasized that they live and die for their country, and they are hardcore forcing themselves to make the move in order to fulfill their ancestors' wishes for a free country. No wonder Jao Noi is so noi jai.
lolol

Last edited:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I was so happy that Kianchan comforted MM, told her she is beautiful and perfect, and should not worry about being rejected. MM needs all the support she can get at the moment. I want little Khamkaew to have plenty of opportunity for fangirling over JN and MM!
I think MM overlooks the good in her, the love she has because of this guilty conscience she made with Mingla. I understand but I want her to get over it, if not, oh man--I'm be pissed! Lol

I have to laugh while listening to the novel because the narrator's voice is so funny switching between characters.
LOOOL-- initially I did too 55 but I got over it. There's other voice versions but this is the only completed reading so far on YouTube.

Nor Meuang really emphasized that the three siblings do not want to leave their country whatsoever, like, REALLY emphasized that they live and die for their country, and they are hardcore forcing themselves to make the move in order to fulfill their ancestors' wishes for a free country. No wonder Jao Noi is so noi jai.
lolol
Jaonoi understands but NM keeps cutting him off, won't hear him out. Cuz JN is smart, he already knows that eventually or less than two years, Chiang Nguern is going to be gone if they don't cooperate under Siam! NM and his dad are stubborn, they want their little city to be its own country and independent when Siam is already governing all of its entirety. Chiang Nguern is somewhat backward lol because they're going to risk losing more people than conjoining with Siam. Arggg petty little city lol

JN has mentioned before that the way NM and MM think are inside a box, they're too close minded to see the bigger world and picture. JN has nothing but good intentions for them but nope they're too stubborn to listen.
~~~

I know New actually mentioned that his favorite scene was toward the end so IDK if he was referring to MM dying or himself committing suicide after he mistakenly and foolishly killed his own sister. Im actually curious about his character at the end? In ch7 version, he stabs his hand multiple times and rides off into the forest. In the novel, he screams like a lunatic after the horrific discovery and runs to commit suicide in the jungle. So IDK how p'Off is going to excecute that 55

~~~~~
I hope that there will be more fin scenes at the very least to show how much JN loves MM. maybe I'll go back to listen to the rest of the story for details.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I got piles of school work but had to fast forward to the rawr. I'm mad yet happy for spoiling myself instead of waiting till the weekend. I was expecting more roughness but hey I'm happy with what I got cause I got me some sexy eye candy. I love the aftermath where he's like go to bed so we can start over fresh and puts out his arm so she sleeps on it.

P

PrincessKarina

I'm guessing, but in the old one, she asked Joi Noi to not tell anyone that ML got sent to the other country. Joi Noi got mad and believed that NM's words are true, about MM being true to her country only. That's why he kissed her which lead to THE scene. I think that's what they talked about, but not so sure either. Might have to watch it again to see if I can hear the name of the countries. Hopefully this helps a little. I'm watching this raw and guessing from their actions and some words I catch here and there to understand what is being said.
Thanks! :)

jjinxx

Glad to have witnessed one of the shortest and saddest weddings ever. o_O Point was clearly made though. Nor Meuang, why don't you just stomp on JN's pride and love a few more times, heh. I am also curious about New's NM, and how he will punish himself in this version. You could tell he was proud of MM for marrying JN, but also not happy that his lil sis had to be given to such a "new thinker."

*spazz* Kianchan's words: "If I and Khamkaew come sleep in here with you, where is Jao Noi going to sleep? You're used to sleeping alone since you were young, so you're forgetting that from now on, you will have someone sleeping with you."

Jao Noi, keep smiling and showing your love for MM! "If I must love nong one-sided, I will continue to love you, nong Man Meuang."
Gosh I liked that hug during the nightmare scene. Did Nor Meuang make Jao Noi think Maen Meuang was faking her nightmare as some kind of seduction??

Khamkaew is one social butterfly. She's good at gathering info! "It isn't long until we reach our destination, but Jao Noi was worried about MM. Wanted her to rest and eat tonight before moving on."

jjinxx

"I am not offering myself. I know I have no value in this. But I am asking for your help."
Didn't expect them to stretch the bed scene, so I'm not disappointed. That entire scene was well-executed, from the conversation leading up to it, MM's tears getting pressed onto JN's cheeks after that first forced kiss, and then him going all out.

I am in love with pranang after watching the very final scene in episode 3. The music, the camera angles...MM's tears, JN's yearning, the slow motion of that shoulder kiss. The sorrow mixed with love, mixed with the tiniest bit of hope. Ugh, well done.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
i like everybody in here, but i don't see any chem between mark and taew. i want to see taew back in a modern lakorn.

and gosh the opening song, the singer puts me to sleep lol. she doesn't seem to put any feelings into the song..so monotonous. while i like the guy song very much, i feel it's too modern for this lakorn.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
55 it was a cute scene! Jaonoi was actually tearing in the aftermath, you see a shiny crystal in his right eye! *sniff*

The trend in Thai twitter is crazy again 555 that people want to be MM so Jaonoi can take them lol or that they want JN as their husband lol

The comments are just hilarious but fulfilling and supportive! Awww, another long week til ep4&5 :(
Hahah I don't blame them .. I was also secretly wishing I was MM hahaha.. I am totally inlove with MArk now :) I saw kinda like water on his face/cheeks when he when in for the first kiss lolz couldn't work out if it was MM tears that dripped onto his cheek cuz the kiss was so forceful or was it his tears? Hahaha Anyway saw a close of a screen cap A fan posted, they were definitely lip to lip :D

Kim_JJ

sarNie Egg
The bed scene make me blushed:risas3: I think I should thanks to NM. Because of him with the request that MM asks JN make that scene happened. Lol:risas3: I wanna see more romantic scene between JN and MM.:icon12: Or sulking scene of JN is also ok.:naughty2::nut:

P

PrincessKarina

Hahah I don't blame them .. I was also secretly wishing I was MM hahaha.. I am totally inlove with MArk now :) I saw kinda like water on his face/cheeks when he when in for the first kiss lolz couldn't work out if it was MM tears that dripped onto his cheek cuz the kiss was so forceful or was it his tears? Hahaha Anyway saw a close of a screen cap A fan posted, they were definitely lip to lip :D
Lol. I saw the wetness of his cheeks/ face too! Oh my I cringed not knowing what it was! It was a beautiful scene to me. Mark almost got me convinced there with his character's anger! Lol.

P

PrincessKarina

The bed scene make me blushed:risas3: I think I should thanks to NM. Because of him with the request that MM asks JN make that scene happened. Lol:risas3: I wanna see more romantic scene between JN and MM.:icon12: Or sulking scene of JN is also ok.:naughty2::nut:
Totally agree! More love scenes! Lol

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. I saw the wetness of his cheeks/ face too! Oh my I cringed not knowing what it was! It was a beautiful scene to me. Mark almost got me convinced there with his character's anger! Lol.
Hahaha when I saw his face , I was like why is his face so wet ? Lolz definitely didn't look like he has been crying to me and definitely not sweat either .. then I thought must have been Taew's tears haha cuz that girl when she cries it's like someone has turned on the tap. Her tears just flows down like running water, so it has to be her tears.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I was little shock as well but it's ok. It's trending 1st in Twitter and IG.
Yeah it's ok . At least the force kissed/bed scenes was statistying Lolz. can't wait to go home and rewatch that scene again hahaha I can't rewatch that kind of scene at work, can't risk people thinking I am cray cray hahaha