[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
@xodxo thanks for sharing and the translating! definitely some strong sexual chemistry going on in that scene lolz.. When I Saw JN walk through the door, then when he grabbed MM I felt like a teenager again haha felt like I had butterflies in my stomach haha
55 it was a cute scene! Jaonoi was actually tearing in the aftermath, you see a shiny crystal in his right eye! *sniff*

The trend in Thai twitter is crazy again 555 that people want to be MM so Jaonoi can take them lol or that they want JN as their husband lol

The comments are just hilarious but fulfilling and supportive! Awww, another long week til ep4&5 :(

Last edited:

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
Okay, I slept all night, woke at 8 to catch the whole episode live! Haha it was def fulfilling and worth it!! But damn, I'm thirsty for a little bit more angsty from JN to MM! Wanted a more intense bed scene!!

Anyhow, here's a quick translation of the dialogue before he takes advantage of the opportunity! The bonus was he was slightly buzz too which made it real sexy! Lol but he came into the bedroom nicely, asking why she hasn't slept yet. Her respond was she was waiting for him because she's got a favor to ask. Haha her favor only added fire to his anger after NM pretty said dumb sh8t to him. Lol

MM didn't know JN was insulted by NM, obviously not. Coincidentally, she happened to ask him about not telling people in CHIANGPRAKAM from when she was switched off with ML at the jungle or that the plan failed/backfired. In NJ' head, MM acted like she was all about duty at night and spying for her country/father/brother during the day. I know there's prob better language to use, but I don't know much how else to describe! Haha

So here's how their night goes........ emmmm emmmm emmmmmmmmm
View attachment 6809
JN: "There's nothing you can get for free in this world."

View attachment 6810
JN: "Your duty isn't just for sharing the same bedroom with me!" *blush* LOL

View attachment 6811
JN: "Finish your duty."

View attachment 6812
JN: "For an exchange"

View attachment 6813
JN: "If you can satisfy me"

View attachment 6814
JN: "I might gladly accept your promise."

View attachment 6815
But for now, she's got a duty to fulfill in the bedroom! LOL

For the rest of the scene, you just gonna have to fantasize about where things went lol XD
View attachment 6816 View attachment 6817 View attachment 6818
Good job at putting this together! :pancarta: totally imagine something.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
55 it was a cute scene! Jaonoi was actually tearing in the aftermath, you see shiny tear in his right eye! *sniff*

The trend in Thai twitter is crazy again 555 that people want to be MM so Jaonoi can take them lol or that they want JN as their husband lol

The comments are just hilarious but fulfilling and supportive! Awww, another long week til ep4&5 :(
LOL Can you blame the fans? I mean look at JN and his amazing features! Both Mark and Taew look like they smell so good next to each other!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Gun's voice is very smooth and oh so pretty. Thank you everyone for your posts. I really enjoy reading everyone's thoughts.

@jjinxx & @Kayla, oh how I miss you gals. Love you!

xodxo

LOL Can you blame the fans? I mean look at JN and his amazing features! Both Mark and Taew look like they smell so good next to each other!
Haha, he is very indeed charming! Lol-- smelling good together? Hahaha

I had already went back to watch that smoochie scene a few times. I'm good for now! Hehe XD

Next up looks like some jealousy scene when MM was like Muergmarn must be cold too. She was trying to taunt JN about ML. LOL FIN nae noon!!

P

PrincessKarina

Oh reading the sub is pretty easy, there are some words that are challenging but majority of the time, the sub makes pretty sense. I think the north dialect is really only slightly different, idk how people can't understand it lol when I don't, read the sub! Haha
Oh cool! I am so jealous of you. I wish I could too! :)

xodxo

Oh cool! I am so jealous of you. I wish I could too! :)
It took many years to read it good 55 but my writing sucks! But central Thai is pretty easy, northern dialect is only different by some words tbh

https://www.instagram.com/banmarkpantip_inter/

They translated some of the scenes today. I've been waiting for this lakorn because of Mark and Mew but no one has been subbing it yet :( Sad life.
Good luck dear! I suck at editing/computer stuff, otherwise I would prob be subbing but even I don't trust all of my Thai words lol

xodxo

I'm currently really digging Mark and Taew in their modern characters! Don't tell me you don't see how cute and how much chemistry they have?!? Haha They are beyond adorable, perfect and so compatible! I'm like shipping them badly right now!:pancarta: I want to see them in a modern Lakorn! Mark is seriously so beautiful to look at!! Hehe I bet an angel would die just to have him lol

Oh man-- when will my dream come true? Hopefully soon! I would def watch them in a modern lakorn no doubt! With some rscenesw:kidnap:Simply beautiful and stunning to look at!
IMG_3123.jpg IMG_3124.jpg

Prince Charming!:icon12::love::icon12:
IMG_3129.jpg

Despite Mew being in here, Raknakara is a Mark/Taew lakorn but I still adore her!! Want her and Mark to pair up soon too!! I see a whole lot of chemistry between her and Mark already!:rolleyes::love::)
IMG_3122.jpg
IMG_3130.jpg

Cr. Original owners

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^agree. Mark and Taew are looking mighty beautiful next to one another. Their nice complexion and full Asian features are really pleasing to the eye.

Gosh, I spazzed silently while watching the forced kiss scene on instagram. Two kisses in a row! Quite impressed that it was not angled, otherwise the intensity would not be the same. Jao Noi is handsome when he's angry at his MM.

@Dal , miss you too!

aoiko

sarNie Egg
I'm ok with the sad ending but the only thing I wish they changed was that ManMueng would know that her husband loves her at the end. The old one, she died thinking that he loved Mingla. For all her sacrifices, I thought she deserved to at least know he always loved her.
I think she does know in the end that he loves her. In Aum and Brook's version, he held her closely and cried so much. So I think she knows that he loves her.

sarN

sarNie Granny
She doesn't know her husband love her . They didn't have those long death conversations like in Koo Kum lol . She die before he can utter a word.

xodxo

In the novel, she told him at her death she loved him. In the ch7 version, neither said anything. Aum died before she could utter anything.

P'Off is going by the novel, so MM is def going to tell JN she loves him hence the subtheme "wait for your word of love". However, then we don't know if MM will ever realize how much JN loves her is the question? Haha

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Woooow. I'm impressed. Looked like a real kiss to me & not angle. It was actually hot & I rewind it...not gonna say how many times hahaha! My goodness, Mark & Taew are such beautiful beings. It was a bittersweet, yet beautiful scene. I just can't really describe it. And again, I looooooove the background instrumentals.

sarN

sarNie Granny
In the novel, she told him at her death she loved him. In the ch7 version, neither said anything. Aum died before she could utter anything.

P'Off is going by the novel, so MM is def going to tell JN she loves him hence the subtheme "wait for your word of love". However, then we don't know if MM will ever realize how much JN loves her is the question? Haha
Does the novel describe the bed scene as willing or force ? I doubt it's in detail LOL but I want to know . In the ch7 verison she doesn't seen to realize he love her , communication problem but they ok with sleeping together & make babies LOL

xodxo

Does the novel describe the bed scene as willing or force ? I doubt it's in detail LOL but I want to know . In the ch7 verison she doesn't seen to realize he love her , communication problem but they ok with sleeping together & make babies LOL
Lol, in the novel the force kiss was def present! It was a force call bc he was really angry at her. So, shoved himself into her. Lol I don't remember anything about them bedding though?? Haha I listened to the whole chapter on YouTube lol I should go back and find it, I'll link you lol cuz you thirsty for bed scenes lols

I'm sure they do it more than once lmaoo cuz he loves her, guys can't control their hormones lmaoooooo she wants him too, she's just in denial due to guilt conscience lol :celebrate16:

aoiko

sarNie Egg
This is just so sad that some of us have no idea what was going on. I watched it raw but desparately wish I understand! Thanks @Alichgo for helping me! lol
I'm guessing, but in the old one, she asked Joi Noi to not tell anyone that ML got sent to the other country. Joi Noi got mad and believed that NM's words are true, about MM being true to her country only. That's why he kissed her which lead to THE scene. I think that's what they talked about, but not so sure either. Might have to watch it again to see if I can hear the name of the countries. Hopefully this helps a little. I'm watching this raw and guessing from their actions and some words I catch here and there to understand what is being said.

xodxo

Oh dear @sarN I found your favorite scene lol
scene starts at 21:41 mark after JN comes back from a difficult discussion with NM.

In the novel though, he actually picks her up after forced kiss her then brings her to the bed. Lol how can they skip that in Act Art? Omg! I'm pissed!!:BangHead:

Reactions: Dal

sarN

sarNie Granny
Lol, in the novel the force kiss was def present! It was a force call bc he was really angry at her. So, shoved himself into her. Lol I don't remember anything about them bedding though?? Haha I listened to the whole chapter on YouTube lol I should go back and find it, I'll link you lol cuz you thirsty for bed scenes lols

I'm sure they do it more than once lmaoo cuz he loves her, guys can't control their hormones lmaoooooo she wants him too, she's just in denial due to guilt conscience lol :celebrate16:

Ooohhhh so in the novel it was force into submission :) b/c in the old version it wasn't all force , she give in after a few second of his violation & she wasn't crying in the aftermath , if anything , she was smiling & grinning like a fool LOL , oh ' wait the grinning was me :risas3: . In this version , MM was in tear in the aftermath , emotional hurt but she didn't cringe when he kiss her on the shoulder , which tell us it wasn't all that bad LOL

xodxo

I'm guessing, but in the old one, she asked Joi Noi to not tell anyone that ML got sent to the other country. Joi Noi got mad and believed that NM's words are true, about MM being true to her country only. That's why he kissed her which lead to THE scene. I think that's what they talked about, but not so sure either. Might have to watch it again to see if I can hear the name of the countries. Hopefully this helps a little. I'm watching this raw and guessing from their actions and some words I catch here and there to understand what is being said.
You're pretty much right. The only thing is in this version MM didn't mention anything about ML per se but she did ask JN not to talk about the carriage "kaboon" being sent to MUerngmarn. I think JN misunderstood bc NM was BSing him but MM mentioned that bc she prob didn't want people in Chiang Prakam to be concerned/nosy about Muerngmarn with some of her people being over there.