❤️You know you are watching a Thai lakorn when...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
There is always a character has has a one sided love for the p'ek or n'ek.

The p'ek and n'ek always tell the people that love them that they only think of them as an older brother or a younger sister.

P'ek only rapes n'ek and n'rai only rapes p'ek

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
you have 2 kinds of mother in law:
or she hates her daughter in law so much that how nice is the daughter in law is, she prefers to see her die and of course she has already chosen her daughter in law
or she loves so much her daughter in law that she always supports her even if she acts bad with the p'ek

bellissima

sarNie Egg
when the p'ek throws the n'ek in the ocean and looks at her drowing until he realize that she doesn't know how to swim and decide to save her...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
If someone gets in an accident or gets hit in the head they are most likely gonna have amnesia.

When n'ek hurts p'ek by either hitting them in the head or something and they run away, they always come back to help p'ek.

Someone always walks in on a sweet scene between p'ek and n'ek but they never walk in on a rape scene.

The willing scene only lasts for 30 seconds or less, then the camera points to the wall, roof, etc

The p'ek and n'ek remember their conversations exactly and they never miss a word when their thinking about it.

P'ek's sperm only fertilizes in n'ek, he can hardly ever get the n'rai pregnant.

There is always a misunderstanding between pra'nang near the end and they make up in the last scene cause their family and friends tricked them into being together.

When a character is remembering a good memory there is always music playing and the memory lasts for 3-5 mins.

N'rai usually shares the same man with their mother.

P'ek and N'ek when they get shot they are never shot at an important organ they always survive.

The best way to get rid of a dead body is to throw it in a river.

The rai character always does something bad to the n'ek or p'ek in the last episode and the p'ek or n'ek go to risk their life to save their love.

The n'ek has both of her parents or only one parent and the p'ek has the opposite combination.

If the n'ek has a single parent and the p'ek has a single parent of the opposite sex, they will hook up in the end.

N'rai manages to kill dozens of people but no one suspects them. And if n'ek suspects her no one believes her.

N'ek always closes her eyes or tries not to look when the p'ek is naked or shirtless.

N'ek always slaps p'ek after he just saved her life by giving her CPR

N'rai dresses pretty for once but the p'ek doesn't give a shit and the slow music only plays when n'ek is pretty.

The main leads always hears the wrong things at the wrong time.

When a girl is crying the guy always has a hankerchief for her no matter how poor he is, he always carries one.

The doctor is the lawyer from other lakorns.

P'ek and N'ek are always smart and get the best grades.

If one of the characters are rich most likely they graduated from a foreign university.

No matter how poor the character is they know English and everyone is shocked.

P'ek knows how to do everything and n'ek doesn't know what to do during emergency situations.

P'ek eats everything the n'rai gives them. But doesn't trust n'ek.

N'rai carries around sleeping powder to mix with drinks.

P'ek is never awake after a willing or rape scene.

No matter how much of a slut the n'ek a acts, she's still a virgin.

All the characters are skinny and perfect looking (p'ek,n'ek, n'rai only).

No matter how poor they are, they have flawless skin.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
-If a Thai lakorn deals with a business, then there is always someone in the company that steals the money...most likely a family member.

-If it's a Period lakorn, most likely P'ek will have multiple wives...if not P'ek, some other fortunate guy.

-Since 2010, I've notice all N'Rai's chooses to sleep around/get raped themselves...but team up with their rapist

-Since 2010, most n'rai's don't have annoying mothers anymore...very few do.

-To disguise themselves, they think they can just put on a lot of mud, black powder, regular white powder, or some funky wig and ppl really don't recognize them!!

-Kidnappers usually ride a white van.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
N'rai always asks, "what does she have that i don't" as if she doesn't know.

When p'ek is angry at n'rai he doesn't rape them, he only does it to n'ek

saobomp

sarNie Adult
1. when you find yourself saying to the tv, omg you are stupid and dumb why dont you do something about it to p'ek/n'ek

2. n'rai seems to use that sleeping pill and it always work to blackmail p'ek

3. n'ek that get drug dont know the difference if they have been rape

4. n'rai can always come to n'ek house/p'ek house anytime...

5. when they are not sure if that person is their child, it doesnt dawn on them to do dna testing

6. witness always usually gets killed but some manage to survive to tell the story

7. when the family knows that the husband abusing their son/dauther they cant do anything about it

8. when n'ek is poor it's almost that her last resort when she needs money is to go work or sell herself

9. as much as she n'ek needs they money she refuses to take it from p'ek

10. when the parents of n'ek/p'ek doesnt like n'ek at times they dont want to eat what she cooks or acknowledge that it's good

11. when p'ek or n'ek have half siblings, one of the siblings hates them and dont want to see them well

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
when how poor is the n'ek, she has a beautiful skin (how can she does it???) even if she doesn't have money to buy cream
when they have debts it's on million (ouah, lots of money!)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
:coverlaf: All of these are so true.

-when the second lead falls for the Pra'ek's friend when she finds out that Pra'ek doens't like her.

- Nang'ek won't let Pra'ek into her life after getting pregnant

-Pra'ek is rich and hates Nang'ek or Nang'ek is rich and hates Pra'ek

I always wonder how they look so nice when they are poor?

fun

Expired Sarnie
you realize you havent been sleeping.

no one gets arrested for assault!!!

police in lakorns are useless!!!

when pra ek is helping nang ek, she stand there like a bitch. hello cant you help him!!!

cecilia

Staff member
miracles happen on 'suppose' miscarriage scene LOL (especially when n'ek got hit multiple time and yet, the child's still safe in her womb) <- i won't mind, i'm a sucker for baby in lakorn :wub:

In.tro}

sarNie Egg
you know when you watching a Thai lakorn is when there is no such thing as using condoms and AIDS doesn't exist.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I don't know if this has happen to any of you gals & guys but I get excited over this.

You know you're watching a lakorn when you get excited because someone in the lakorn spoke English (or a language you understand) :D

In.tro}

sarNie Egg
And lets not forget about the white sheets. They just love doing the "R" scene on white sheets... I guess so it's easier to tell if they're pure or not. (I am sorry, I'll stop being a pervert now :hide: )