❤️You know you are watching a Thai lakorn when...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I just noticed this from recent lakorns...

You know you're watching a Thai lakorn when the the n'ek gets slapped/beaten by the n'rai...with the p'ek standing right there!!!

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
There are so many pages and I don't want to go through them lol so I'll just add it in even if it's already mentioned or not and I only got three.

1. When the na'ek and pra'ek are playing in the water splashing around each other
2. At the end of the lakorn it will always end with happy na'ek and pra'ek together
3. It will have a happy ending with pra'ek and na'ek at the beach

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
when n'ek and p'ek fall down, they end up rolling like a ball but when it's one of us, all we have is a big headache and a bump at the end. oh and your boyfriend always say something like " ouch, you're too heavy for me or do you want to crush me :angry: "

Melissa

sarNie Egg
When the p'ek is one of these things;

1. Shirtless

2. Brooding

3.In the rain

4. Shirtless and brooding in the rain

5. Scowling at the n'ek (lol! Ken & Chakrit are known for this :p )

6. Scowling at the n'ek while brooding and shirtless in the rain *is reminded of JLR* B) :p

Hahahaha! IDK , I'll add more when I can think of them.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
P'ek is n'ek first guy that she sleeps yet but he can't tell she's a virgin
When n'ek dresses nice slow music plays and he slowly looks at her and he's in la-la land
N'ek never gets raped by anyone other than p'ek
p'ek always comes to the rescue during a shooting, rape, etc....
N'ek or P'ek always fall on each other when they have too
When P'ek is raping the n'ek he goes for the neck not the lips
no matter how much a bitch the n'rai is the n'ek will always help her and believe her
all lakorns will have a hospital scene
When n'ek has a baby the evil character will try to harm it or steal it
during the rawr scene p'ek does the hand thing to her hand and her hand shows hows much she's enjoying it yet their clothes aren't off yet
n'ek always gets sick after the rape
when the is selling herself at those whore places they always come out of there a virgin and the p'ek helps her out ex.dao prasook
n'ek still falls in love with p'ek even if he's 20-30 older
p'ek is never younger than n'ek

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
you know you are watching a thai lakorn when the nang ek is a dumbass named kaohom. hahahaha
LMAO Kaohom pissed you off that much huh?

Anywho, I noticed that most of the P'ek is never stronger than the N'rai--she could push and toss him around like a rag doll. <_<

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
... when the n'ek is a strong girl (like nith) she fears nothing, nothing... except the p'ek (he could rape her ^_^ ) or ghost :lol:
... the p'ek fears nothing, nothing except ghosts :lol:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
:lol: i was watching some lakorns lately and it seems that in 90% there are kidnappings and i was "wow, kidnapping is a sport in thailand :lmao: "

bellissima

sarNie Egg
You know you're watching a lakorn when

-There's an ''R'' scene, or forceful S*X scene for those who prefer, that happens for a stupid stupid stupid misunderstanding...
-There's a gay man who acts like a girl
-They sleep with lights on
-The bad person makes an evil or jealous face in front of people, but they never notice it
-You want to kill all the characters...whoups! This should have been You know you're watching Sawan Biang when...
-The p'ek breaks something because he's mad...this one too should be in the Sawan Biang category

-The maid/servant meddle in things that doesn't concern them

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
... when kidnapping is a national's sport :lol:
Gosh I got a hell of a laugh out of this...I suppose once a yr the Thai gov. get together a group of man, dress them in camoflauge outfit, geared complete with ropes,tapes and all, then they are released into the cities to signal the start of the competition.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The gay person is always the person to ruin things or help make matters better.

When the n'rai is pregnant she ALWAYS loses the baby.

IF someone is pushed into the water they always get saved and they never die.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
...when the n'ek is running away from the p'ek, there is always a taxi that happens to drive by EXACTLY where they're at for the n'ek to be able to run away, no matter where they're at...but when the n'ek is trying to run away from the bad guys, there's no taxi in sight and she ends up getting caught again