❤️You know you are watching a Thai lakorn when...

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok i got one more :loool:

If N"k past out during an tempt "R" or if she was drug by P"K. Most of the time if the p'k say they already " did it " but in fact he didn't do anything to her but she will believe she is taken while she was a sleep/pass out ? LOL Even though she have doubt but she would believe it happen just cuz P"k say so LOL .

come on now . you will know if u been taken advantage off LOL>>> :lol: :lol:

ok i got one more :loool:

If N"k past out during an tempt "R" or if she was drug by P"K. Most of the time if the p'k say they already " did it " but in fact he didn't do anything to her but she will believe she is taken while she was a sleep/pass out ? LOL Even though she have doubt but she would believe it happen just cuz P"k say so LOL .
come on now . you will know if u been taken advantage off LOL>>> :lol: :lol:
LOL! so true! did Leurd Nai Din trigger that statement? :lol:

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
has this been said yet?

theres always someone crying in a lakorn

this is why i dont ever watch lakorn they mostly always the same and i get bored coz i kno what gunna happen

mai92

sarNie Adult
1. There will be some kind of problems going on with the main couple..always.
2. The p''k will sometimes make the n''k so mad that she will slap him.
Sorry if these two are not that true and if it's already said...

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
i agree all of these r true thats why i like about these thai lakorns............ it a lot more inresting if it has all of these n it.. ;)

sirena

sarNie Adult
haha xD wow

umm i dnt noe if anybody said this yet but

sumtime the p'ek starts out as an ass hole and then end up liking the n'ek haha

sirena

sarNie Adult
i dnt noe if anyone said this yet but

they always say i luv u when either one or one person abt to die xD

and when that person wake up or get better again they always say they didnt mean it but really ment it xD

sarN

sarNie Granny
i got 1 !!! When ever the p'k & n'k get marry for watever reason it is ----- they never consume their marriage on their wedding night together it either the guy goes out or get the sofa/floor or they sleep in differ room but in those kind of plot later on in the lakorn there usually an "R" scene if not a "willing"

sirena

sarNie Adult
i got 1 !!! When ever the p'k & n'k get marry for watever reason it is ----- they never consume their marriage on their wedding night together it either the guy goes out or get the sofa/floor or they sleep in differ room but in those kind of plot later on in the lakorn there usually an "R" scene if not a "willing"

yea thats true haha and then if the guy tries to go in she'll beat a pillow or sumthing kinda reminds me of oom ruk xD

azn_media

sarNie Egg
here's one that i've noticed, there are always kissing scenes with couples that have done more than 1 lakorn together

sirena

sarNie Adult
i cant stand the music they play when they abt to do an R sence xD

it like sum lakorn the background music for R sence sounds so corny or sumthing xD

it always jazz wat the hell xD

it suppose to get the viewer to understand but it like a total turn off :lol:

sirena

sarNie Adult
oh yea 1 more thing

okk thailand is like 99 degree everyday, right?

y r these ppl wearing jackets and coat Wat da hell xD

u c nang eak and pra eak walk around wit jacket on xDD :lol: is it that cold xD

and sumtime u like c them sweat omg xD

i know it part of their line but dang xD it -20 outside i walk around wit skirts :pP

xoxo033

sarNie Hatchling
did anyone mention this???
main lead never trust his gf
ex: he would thinks that she cheat on him if she hold other guy's hand

there could be rape scene anywhere and everywhere but there is never a french kiss

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
not sure if this is mentioned

but you know you're watching a thai lakorn when you, the viewer is guessing who the nang'ek is..she's usuallie the girl with the least amount of make-up on...

sirena

sarNie Adult
not sure if this is mentioned

but you know you're watching a thai lakorn when you, the viewer is guessing who the nang'ek is..she's usuallie the girl with the least amount of make-up on...

haha yea or its either those purky ones or those little innocent ones who cant do anything

dang yo i fight back haha :arrg: :r-scene-pop-corn: :clap: :kiss: :slapandkissse3: :arrg: