❤️You know you are watching a Thai lakorn when...

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
When N'ek is pregnant, she always or a must, has morning sickness as a symptom. Having 3 kids myself, other than fatigue, never had morning sickness but I consider myself luckier than others lol

P

PrincessKarina

I am not sure if this one is mentioned already but:

After a rape/love making scene where n'ek is "supposedly" a virgin, they don't really show any blood mess! And we all know how that "should" be. So does that mean a lot of the n'eks weren't "virgins"? :pancarta:

AdeNike

sarNie Egg
LOL :lol: But people eat up this stuff like candy. Numnao I guess. I'll add a few more.

52. You know you're meeting your soul mate/true love when you have a bad driving day and wreck into the opposite sex's car or run them over-Nothing like the threat of rising insurance costs to jumpstart the romance
53. N'ek is always an obnoxious little bi*** to the p'ek but acts like Ghandi without the brains to the bad guys and everyone else-guess multiple personality disorder is a must have for the n'eks
54. P'eks must also always have MPD, they are a perfect gentleman to the n'rais but behave like a big hairy abusing ape to the n'eks
55. There are 2 kinds of rapists (see #1 on 2cute2care's list), the second kind is the skanky bad girl who rapes p'eks usually by drugging them (Note: this kind of rape is not ok)
56. You know Thai people are in a foreign land when they have on 10 layers of clothing, hats, scarves and gloves, because winter is the only season that exists outside of Thailand
57. The bad guy/girl always goes crazy at the very end
58. The only place you're allowed to declare your true pure love is at the beach
59. Following this declaration of love, you're only allowed a forehead kiss, nevermind you've already raped the gal
60. You know who your destined soulmate is if their parents cheat your parents out of some serious cash and causes them to commit suicide
61. If you see twins, one is always good and the other is always evil and they must always fall in love with the same guy or girl
62. N'eks always run away towards the end when the guy finally decides to treat them better, but when they're treating you like crap you have to stay and take it
63. P'eks are unusually virile and/or n'eks are unusually fertile-it only takes one time to get pregnant (usually from the rape)
64. P'eks must never think their sperm is that super because they usually believe the n'eks are pregnant by someone else, nevermind that they were virgins before you
65. Its okay for your parents (usually the n'eks), to act as your pimp
66. If your in-laws hate your ass cause you're poor, chances are you're the long-lost son/daughter of some rich people
67. If both of you are rich then the best way to test the love is by pretending to be a servant in his or her house
68. All n'eks are candidates for the second Mother Theresa (the stupid brainless version anyway)
Your list totally nails it lol!! The N'eks can be frustratingly stupid!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Pra'ek and n'ek are in their early to mid twenties and yet they already have a long running medical career.

You know the main characters are going to die when their other half waits last minute to finally decide to reveal what they've been harbouring even though they've had so many opportunities to say it. (Koo Gum, n'ek waits to tell p'ek she's choosing him, Rak Nakara, p'ek waits to tell n'ek why he's been so cold to her and actually loves her, Yatika, n'ek waits until she is pregnant and p'ek goes to another province and then she tells him she really does love him).

P

PrincessKarina

Pra'ek and n'ek are in their early to mid twenties and yet they already have a long running medical career.

You know the main characters are going to die when their other half waits last minute to finally decide to reveal what they've been harbouring even though they've had so many opportunities to say it. (Koo Gum, n'ek waits to tell p'ek she's choosing him, Rak Nakara, p'ek waits to tell n'ek why he's been so cold to her and actually loves her, Yatika, n'ek waits until she is pregnant and p'ek goes to another province and then she tells him she really does love him).
I know! You got all these right!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
If the n'ek goes to an all girls school, there will be a gang of girls out to bully her for no reason. The n'ek will have her own group of friends that will help attack these other girls and defend n'ek. This all girls school will always put on some sort of performance (usually Romeo and Juliet) and the p'ek will be in the audience.

P

PrincessKarina

If the n'ek goes to an all girls school, there will be a gang of girls out to bully her for no reason. The n'ek will have her own group of friends that will help attack these other girls and defend n'ek. This all girls school will always put on some sort of performance (usually Romeo and Juliet) and the p'ek will be in the audience.
I know! There are always the "gangs" or the N'rais! It would be nice NOT to have them for a change LOL :)

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
When n'ek gets captured by n'rai or some evil person and p'ek goes to save her. Then somebody gets shot and either sent to the hospital or die.

Last edited:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
No one can ever tell if n'ek is disguised as a boy even though you can clearly see her chest curves and all. Only time p'ek will know is if he "accidentally" touches her chest or someone else tells him.

N'ek/p'ek gets bit by a poisonous snake while lost in the deep woods... But somehow still manages to survive because the next scene they're at the hospital.

It's so easy to find a long lost grandchild because she's (N'ek) usually working as a servant in the grandparents house.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
^ after the "damage" is done n'ek is always crying with the sheets covering her body. She's usually facing away from p'ek.

p'ek always believes every negative thing someone tells him about n'ek.

sarN

sarNie Granny
These are the solution for n'ek when a pregnancy occur , 10/10 She would not inform the p'ek

#1 run away but not to somewhere p'ek can't find her , prefer at some beach/island/country side.

#2 lie about the pregnancy as a stomach problem virus/flu/tumor or some unknown disease.

#3 pin the baby on some other guy , mostly likely p'ek rival or one of her friend zone guys

#4 announces the baby's daddy had die or the child was result from an asexual reproduction.

#5 kept quiet until someone inform him & repeat #1 - #4

saki

sarNie Adult
That pisses me off, he has to do is just to shake her off his hands, but nope. He stands there rooted to the ground with a helpless look on his face. But if it's the N'ek, he would shake her off so badly, she will land across the room.
Yes, I hate it when p'ek can't handle nrai. I like it when they're not afraid to tell nrai (or anyone else) to get lost - look coldly into their eyes and say, 'hey, i'm sick of you! Lol'

Ruthy94

JJ enthusiast
This thread is too funny.

1. when the guns never run out of bullets
2. The p'ek stands there like a log, when n'ek is being mocked/bullied
3. It's not a lakorn with out guns.

urassayas.philippines

yaya is my goddess.
These are the solution for n'ek when a pregnancy occur , 10/10 She would not inform the p'ek

#1 run away but not to somewhere p'ek can't find her , prefer at some beach/island/country side.

#2 lie about the pregnancy as a stomach problem virus/flu/tumor or some unknown disease.

#3 pin the baby on some other guy , mostly likely p'ek rival or one of her friend zone guys

#4 announces the baby's daddy had die or the child was result from an asexual reproduction.

^ after the "damage" is done n'ek is always crying with the sheets covering her body. She's usually facing away from p'ek.

p'ek always believes every negative thing someone tells him about n'ek.
if there a bed in the background while the N'ek/P'ek is talking or arguing . there going be some damage :risas3:
ARE WE TALKING ABOUT KLUEN CHEEWIT? HAHA THAT SCENE WAS WAY TOO CLICHE BUT HOLY FUDGE I LOOOOVE THOSE SCENES ❤❤

AdeNike

sarNie Egg

That cycle is so freaking frustrating!! The funniest thing is everyone already has an idea who the father of the baby is, but of course not until the P'ek is told in clear, bold letters he has no idea he's the father of the unborn child.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
P'ek is feeling cute and flirty and will joke around with n'ek about having a lot of kids (usually 8) and n'ek's response is usually to
- ask him if he wants to raise a soccer team
- she is not a mother pig/some animal that has lots of babies.
- tells him that he wants too much (two or three is enough)
- May or may not proceed to p'ek telling n'ek he wants to get started right now....LOL