❤️You know you are watching a Thai lakorn when...

Step

Mrs James Ma
When P'ek becomes another person from boran time, he knows the way to N'ek's home but he does not know how to go back to where he came from like from office or home lol :shrug: Mario's lakorn Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur, ep 2

Step

Mrs James Ma
Mek (Mario's boran character) looks at everything (light, cars, fan, tv) in shock but no one knows how he comes to and gets out of N'eks home :shrug: #Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur. I'm still thinking when Thun becomes Mek, how does he reach Kew's house? Does he come by a vehicle or walk all the way??   :scratchhead2: 
P.S. He was scared of car also in 2nd ep.

winkwinkitsme<3

sarNie Egg
sarN said:
The main couple doesn't need to date ! Confession is a marriage proposals , never mind the bickering, the misunderstanding, the verbally abuse , voliation in the name of love/revenge or that n'rai who was once the p'ek love interest but now his ex constantly plotting against the n'ek , all is forgiven & none of those problem matter . Love had been there since day one loll
Yep! It doesn't get anymore real than this.  Main couple never dates, they just go straight to marriage. 

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Their 1st aid kit is on point.. Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur reminded me of this. They always have it fully stocked and handy. Sometimes I can't even find bandage at my house.  :shrug:

Step

Mrs James Ma
When parents kick their own daughter from their home so she can stay with P'ek though they know him for only 1 day  :huh:  :huh: (Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur)

sarN

sarNie Granny
P'ek always refer the "other man" who seen to be interested or around N'ek as
1) pale face
2) plain chicken
3) chinky or Chinese reference
4) old cow
5) someone husband/lover
6) a nose snoob kid

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
N'ek always trip, even in sneakers, like smh... And N'eks in revenge lakorns never get p'ek EX: Chompoo and Great, she ended up dying, Chompoo and Chakrit/Poh, can't think of anymore.
But P'eks always get their n'eks, Ken Ann (SB), Aum Aff (JLR), Dome Janie (SSK)...etc the list never ends.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
*sings Frozen* "For the first time in forever!!!!" Lol, hopefully, -fingers crossed- ^_^

Step

Mrs James Ma
I think its also cos P'ek takes his revenge only with N'ek but when N'ek wants her revenge, she becomes biatch, playing with all the men. Sometimes it cant be accepted after what she did with other men. People will not accept it :p

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
There's always a naked exposure scene if there's a waterfall, in EVERY lakorn. Ex: Tang Parn Kammathep (2015), RNHJRJ(Ken Janie) Game Rai Game Rak, and so many other more.

P'ek always tease or lie that they change n'eks clothes, in some cases some really changed it for them, and in most cases the maids or some other girls do. :D

sarN

sarNie Granny
If there a raining scene , one of the following happen:

1) breakup/ wittiness love one infidelity
2) beating of some sort , probably some kind of Romeo & Juliet scenarios
3) couple lost in wood , island, abandon shack , ect
4) rscene/willing/attempt or anything violation of body in the name of love
5) car crash or give birth