❤️You know you are watching a Thai lakorn when...

sarN

sarNie Granny
The main couple doesn't need to date ! Confession is a marriage proposals , never mind the bickering, the misunderstanding, the verbally abuse , voliation in the name of love/revenge or that n'rai who was once the p'ek love interest but now his ex constantly plotting against the n'ek , all is forgiven & none of those problem matter . Love had been there since day one loll

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
when you hear ost from Pearl Harbor during romance scenes, Harry Potter when it's supposed to be funny or pra'ek stalking nang'ek, Lord of the Rings when it's dramatic, Pacific Rims during action scenes, or any other super blockbuster american movies <_< .

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Guys ALWAYS open doors for girls in which no one barely does it anymore.
Pr'ake or some other guys always take girls by their wrists and they always yell "ploy ploy" let go lol.

Step

Mrs James Ma
And the guy says 'mai ploy'  :wink:
Prakaidao said:
Guys ALWAYS open doors for girls in which no one barely does it anymore.
Pr'ake or some other guys always take girls by their wrists and they always yell "ploy ploy" let go lol.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Cupid Candy said:
Pra'ek can defend the n'ek against a hoard of assailants but cannot defend her from a high heel wearing n'rai and his own mother. 
So true!!! Makes me wanna smack my head so much lol... lakorns are dangerious, might get a concussion, high blood pressure, seizures, and cavities! :weee:  :spin:

Step said:
And the guy says 'mai ploy'  :wink:
Yeas lol how could I forget that and then they go in for a kiss and gets a slap and then goes in for another one! :crazy:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
When they are about to kiss it becomes so slow with their eyes closed that a snail can move faster getting to the n'ek lips.

Like bride to be...when alek lean in to kiss Matt I want to shove their head together lol. He was going so slow...then I realized they do this all the time hahahah

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Haha, you guys are too funny. There's also, the pra ek will be an adopted uncle of the n'ek. Pra ek always kidnaps the n ek and takes her either into the woods or to the beach. Pra ek always threatens with a kiss.

Step

Mrs James Ma
:lmao3:  :lmao3:  :lmao3: when Natee (Nang rai tee ruk) said he will kiss her, I was thinking WOW police threatens a citizen with a kiss lol
Bieluvr said:
Haha, you guys are too funny. There's also, the pra ek will be an adopted uncle of the n'ek. Pra ek always kidnaps the n ek and takes her either into the woods or to the beach. Pra ek always threatens with a kiss.

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
I am sorry for the previous post out of topic. It seems like something happened with some of my posts....so I am erasing them. If someone may find a post of mine that seems weird....please just PM the link...and I will edit.

Fruitty

sarNie Egg
The police officer in charge is played by the same actor again (Ch3 Ruk Tong Om's policeman, seen him in other lakorn as police officer too)

In older lakorn, pra'ek realise that it is his mistake and misses nang'ek and spend entire last episode trying to find nang'ek and of course ends with both of them together,hehe (PRPR, BSC)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The main characters are so smart; applying to go to universities abroad is so easy, the n'ek or the p'ek are accepted so instantaneously; no one ever gets rejected from universities. (this makes me kind of mad since I went through such a process when applying for post-secondary and lakorns play it off like a walk in the park) 

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Hahahahha! @Cupid Candy, that is so true! And it's like they don't have to pay anything at all, test exams are always easy and guaranteed to pass it while I'm over here trying to understand pre-calc and it's like trying to learn Chinese.

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
when p'ek threatens to undress n'ek if she doesn't change the minute he asked her to

when p'ek really wants to drive n'ek around but she refuses, so he threatens to bodily pick her up and put her in the car and fasten her seat belt at the same time

happens a few times now....n'ek tries to drown herself in the ocean after an r scene...p'ek always in time to stop the suicidal attempts, he better as he caused her traumatic experience (although most of us here are Sarnies for a reason....hahaha)