❤️You know you are watching a Thai lakorn when...

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
The pa'ak finds out that nang'ak is was a virgin after he do her . How they have this ability ? I don't know ! Haha

sarN

sarNie Granny
LOL!!!! I forgot how funny this thread were!! Also , you know you watching a thai lakorn when every rai girl plot to rape the P'k by either drug him with sleeping pill or drag a drunken/pass out P'k in bed , it doesn't matter if he was unconscious or dead at the time . The next morning the whole world will recieve a picture texting of them in bed ( send to the N'k in most cases) , while the P'k can't remember a darn thing and never mind that he is fully clothes with suit , tie and shoe on while in bed with the rai girl.He will believe it did happen LOL

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult

pink_juliet_kashie said:
When you've watched the original and 3 other remakes of the same lakorn praying/hoping the lakorn will end differently...Koo Gum

LoL resharing! This is my favorite by far.

That was totally me, I was hoping...oh, maybe this will end different, but my sister said no, it's based on a book and it's like the other remakes. 

lady0fdarkness said:
When everyone drinks orange juice !! doesn't matter who. Hahaha

That's me and my sister. We're like: "Why is is always oj?" 

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
When the p'ek or n'ek go to a fashion show, a model will fall sick, twist ankle or get kidnapped and n'ek or p'ek or both will have to fill in.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
When the nang'ek usually has an outgoing personality and beats up anyone who'll offend her, but ends up being timid and vulnerable when she sees the nang'rai with the p'ek or when the nang'rai makes her look bad in front of the p'ek

dariey

sarNie Adult
can't stop laughing just by reading the first and last page so far.this is too funny. :loool:
need to agree with all of this.need to catch up more with other pages. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
When there's a misunderstanding between the pranangs and they decide to mend their broken hearts by marrying or getting engaged to someone they don't love. Why don't they just move away or go abroad or something?  :facepalm:  

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
You know you're watching a lakorn when...

P'ek and N'ek like each other but are afraid to admit it so they bicker and fight. All they had to do was talk like grown ups... 55555+

emerald_888

sarNie Egg
Wahhaahahaha
This is so hilarious....i can't stop laughing 

I've only recently got into watching lakorns...but I can already relate to the funny posts here...ahahahaha

1) About a hundred times throughout the drama, the p'ek will forcefully hug, kiss the n'ek, and the girl will nonstop push him away with all her might.  ( I wonder when will they make it the other way around that the guy will be the one to be harassed by the n'ek...then he will be the one who will faint for a change, nyahaha....i wonder how that would turn out..
).

2) In dangerous, risky situations, the n'ek will insist in accompanying the p'ek, no matter how much he forbids her, then instead of being a help, she'll end up tumbling down on her face, or break her ankle, or roll down the cliff, or get kidnapped by the bad guys...so the poor p'ek will have to take care of her or rescue her instead...oh my!!!!

3) Guns are everywhere ....like all of them are outlaws..and anyone can just about use it any time...what the...

4) Yes I agree the p'ek are so rich, and millionnaires, but busy and pre-occupied in chasing after the n'ek and not even working on his business ...but he's still very rich.

5) When they are in embrace, they will look each other in the eyes for about a thousand years, as if in a trance...wahahahaha

6) P'ek will always know when to offer n'ek a ride...like he would always know the precise moment she will go out of her gate and on cue his flashy, luxury car will pull over the driveway and offer her a ride.  Or if she in some road walking aimlessly he will pull over his car again magically beside her. Like she is on some GPS or tracking device.. nyahahaha.

7) Always one (or both) of them get sick, have fever, and will take care of each other, and will end up sleeping beside the patient.

8) A tragedy will have to happen (like one of them getting stabbed, or shot) before they finally admit of their love.

9) Always there is revenge...and it will be the fault of their parents - of a long time ago bitter feud or sin.

10) The bad guys and girls always have with them drugs that will make the leads unconscious and taken advantage of.

11) There will be bad guys and criminals attacking them for several times, like they are having death threats and harassment for breakfast, lunch and dinner, but never really make a serious police report about it.  Is that normal?
:eyetwitch:

12) There will always be a scene in the beach...which is a must ...  it is where most dramatic love confessions is shown...wow

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
when there is a motorcycle drive by shooting..

calling the cops isn't common sense, you have to be told to do so then someone will call

BTW this is one of my favorite thread on here and the list just goes on an on

sarN

sarNie Granny
hahaha if i want good laught just read this thread.

you know you watch a lakorn when kisses is fake & slap is real

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Every Chinese father character has something against their daughters and their sons are perfect or they go on and on wishing and complaining that they want a son. In the end it is their daughters that save their dad's butt. 

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
When the ending goes all wrong and is very dramatic and everything happens in one epi. For example N'ek gets kidnapped, P'ek go saves her everyone in the lakorn is scrambling to help both P'ek & N'ek then the bad guys get caught/dies. Then 5 mins of the ending scene P'ek & N'ek finally gets together then everything ends. I hate it when they do this not enough sweet scenes from the pranangs for me :(