❤️You know you are watching a Thai lakorn when...

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
oooOO i got one

83) Out of all the hotel there is the n"k and p'k will manage to find a inn dat is full with only 1 room available lol
84) P'k like anouncing the n'k is his wife when aruge in public so bystander will leave them alone
85) When n'k refuse to get in the car . P'k will threaten to carry her in ( soo over use LOL)
If they don't have one of these scene, then I must say it's not a true Thai Lakorn!!!!! LOL

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
all of them are so hilarious lol.
I especially like #25
25. When guy sleeps with girls, they are his kik (friends with benefits) but when guy sleeps/ rapes main girl she automatically becomes his wife
that is so true

gosh,that list is the best^^.

they're what that makes thai lakorns unique and differ from others^^.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
the na'ek always start out immature or doing embarrasing stuff in fromt of pra'ek and towards the end she got more mature...

coolchic415

sarNie Egg
hhaha but how come out of all the things that thai lakorns do. how come there is never like the main guy and main girl ever kiss each other on the lips???? isnt that kind of odd.. cuz usually on a lot of soap operas those guys nd girls r all over each other.lol. :)

so_real_gurl

sarNie Egg
oh yeah and im watching a lakorn right now and....

people always say what's wrong with her fave or there is a bruise or her face is pale...but you don't see anything!!! and nothing comes out when they throw up

Leeway

sarNie Egg
ahahaha, i've been reading this and can't help but contribute! i'm new here but definitely not new to thai lakorns.
i'm kinda lost as to what number ya'll are on, so i'll just be listing them. sorry if some are repeated.

- the parent(s) of the poor main character (usually nang'ek's mom) is ill, will become ill, or just plain so dirt poor, so the daughter must find work that will get her large sums of money as quickly as possible (so this would lead to working with pra'ek or someone pra'ek knows)
- in a musical lakorn, the leading actress can't sing for crap (it ruins the whole lakorn, not to say it would be any more better without it)
- nang'ek is so clueless and gullible (the bad people are always smarter). being stupid doesn't make you innocent. it's not a good quality for a leading character if that's not what the lakorn is about.
- it takes forever to solve or find something out. so many things working against them.
- the nang'rai finds ways to humiliate nang'ek, but it ends up backfiring
- the bad girl is so good at being annoying. the way she talks, the way she moves her mouth, and her facial expression (it's hard to imagine her in any other way in real life)
- it's never obvious that the bad girl has bad intentions. everyone believes her.
- if nang'ek and pra'ek get along in the beginning, it won't be long before something causes a misunderstanding
- if nang'ek won't defend herself, her friend(s) will for her.
- when pra'ek tells nang'ek to "stop" or "wait" as she's about to walk away, she will stop, even if she's furious.
- when pra'ek is drunk, nang'ek fetches a bowl of warm water and towel and wipes him down.
- the bad girl never gets the hint that pra'ek isn't interested in her.

*no one's mentioned boran lakorns yet (probably because y'all don't wanna waste your time. good decision.)

- bad acting
- bad special effects
- either pra'ek or nang'ek (or both) is of royalty
- pra'ek has a posse consisting of an animated character (and whatever the animated character is saying, it never corresponds to the movement of the mouth), one other human, and a half-man half-human type creature (and it has a signature sound that it makes)
- pra'ek always leaves his royal palace
- the bad girl will cast pra'ek under a spell so he will fall in love with her
- the villain is hard to kill
- pra'ek's mother, usually the king's wife, will be kicked out of the palace and must live in the forest/wood/jungle, whatever
- someone is always in need of rescue
- the villain always wants nang'ek
- the traditional, boran style of clothing has changed. no one puts their hair in a bun anymore and the gods are looking more and more like greek/roman gods and pra'eks have capes like superman
- the series are long for no reason (they probably just want to make it long like chinese series)
- in a single episode, nothing could be going on. just some walking around, crying, screaming, and more bad acting and effects.

Leeway

sarNie Egg
Ooh! I've got a few more!

- when pra'ek grabs nang'ek by the arms, she always says, "let go! you're hurting me!"
- if nang'ek/pra'ek drops something, the other will help pick it up and they'll reach for the same item, staring at each other.
- the rich girls who keep their cellular phone in a large purse/bag, has to dig for 5+ sec. before she finally retrieves it (don't know if anyone else notices)
- there will be a cat fight at some point.
- nang'ek sprains an ankle just from a minor trip
- nang'rai pretends to be hurt, so she falls on him. He catches her and helps her walk
- pra'ek's mom either likes the nang'rai or hates her guts

saobomp

sarNie Adult
-the maid or bad always walk in and ease drop on their conversation

-if somehow p'ek is a cop the n'ek father is doing something illegal

-n'ek always have to give up what she wants to do to find money to help her poor family

-n'ek is always most taken by p'ek that she's working for money

-p'ek either has a brother that is bad and ends up likeing n'ek so he can get

-n'ek has a jeolous sister b/c she either falls for the same guy as her

-main characters dont know who their parents are and ending having half sisters/brothers

-somehow n'ek runs into p'ek parent and they adore her and want her to get marry with p'ek

-main character get stranded in the woods

-n'ek drains p'ek comes to the rescue with the kiss cpr and she falls for him

-p'ek is way older than n'ek and adores her but tries to keep it a secret

-p'ek always aim for n'ek's neck when kissing

-something always happen when there's a wedding/engagement scene

-if p'ek has a kid; the kid usually starts off hateing her b/c they dont want step mom

-the nannie are usually either on or against p'ek side

-if n'ek is a model/actress there's always a nang rai that is plotting to bring her down

-p'ek pretends that he's hurt to get n'ek to come closer

-main characters pretends to not hear or sleep when one comes into the room

-there's usually drinking when p'ek sees nang wither her ex or n'ek turns him down

-flash backs always occur

azn_media

sarNie Egg
this list is so funny....i have some to share too....

-nang'ek always walks in on the pra'ek and the nang'rai at the wrong timings
-pra'ek always uses the nang'rai to make the nang'ek jealous, even though he doesn't like the nang'rai
-nang'ek always withstand nang'rai's bad actions against her
-pra'ek is usually the rich one and nang'rai is usually rich too so everyone wants them together
-pra'ek always has a lot of ex-girlfriends and nang'ek only had a crush or an ex-boyfriend
-there are usually a hospital, hotel, bar, or beach scene
-pra'ek always doubts nang'ek time after time, even though, he'd said he'd trust her
-pra'ek uses nang'ek as a slave in some form
-nang'ek always keeps everything to herself
-pra'ek usually doesn't have any friends
-if pra'ek sees nang'ek with his friend, he thinks she's a slut or that she's easy
-if nang'rai wants prang'ek, it's because he's rich
-if there's a rape scene, there has to be a pregnant scene
-there are always problems after problems especially right after the nang'ek and the prang'ek is happy

azn_media

sarNie Egg
i forgot some more....

-usually pra'ek or nang'ek's father is nice
-nang'ek changes the way pra'ek acts after they fall in love
-pra'ek is usually a business tycoon that runs his family business
-the family company is usually one of the top businesses
-nang'ek and pra'ek meets in bad situations
-nang'ek always shows pra'ek the simple ways of life

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
WOW... THATS ALOT......
GREAT JOB EVERYONE... WHO HAD SUM TO PUT....... :rolleyes:
I REALLY NICE THE LIST......

bebe

sarNie Hatchling
i have somehting to add.....

-the p'ek and n'ek always try to make each other jealous by flirting with the guy/girl that has a crush on them or the other person thinks likes them
-if the p'ek is a mamas boy the mom is always ruining the life of the n'ek
-if anyone is mixed or looks mixed they are always just returning from america or something
-all the rich go to school out of country
-the servent of the p'ek is always a snich for the bad girl
-the p'ek is way older then the n'ek (most of the classics are this way-brissina was like 15 and the prince 25-30 theres many more)
-if there is a cute little kid in the lakorn they are usally the ones who brings everyone together

dam this is funny we have no lives

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i forgot to add mine!!!
--after the nang'rai beat the nang'ek the always try to like sit on the ground and tell's park'ek that its the nang'eks falut and he will always trust her
--after the "r" scene the nang'ek mostly hate the prak'ek
--when the "r" scene happens before he "r" her she has to run a way from him
--whoever is revenging will never give up or tell the people untill the end
--after the prak'ek kiss her or do gay stuff to her she always think about it and say"no, it can't be" or she'll say"no, its not true"
sorry if i repeat any!!!
gtg go to school!!!! :wacko:

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
hehe...getting interesting!

-pra'ek always own 2 houses or villa
-na'ek always have a brother that is doing illegal things
-pra'ek always get jealous
-na'ek won't admitt she loves pra'ek
-poor na'ek doesn't own a car
-na'ek life always have something to do with money
-there is always a nang'rai