❤️ Various ET News

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
I used to love reading romance novels with arranged marriages! :) but for me I don’t think I could make an arranged marriage work… I’m way picky!!

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Love what some of you have said. Same mindset, same goals, will help the success of a relationship. If one person doesn’t want it to work anymore, can’t go any further. But my ex, he didn’t want it to work anymore, and then I found out that after a month, he found another girl. Don’t know if they’re calling it a relationship yet, but I guess I just wasn’t the one for him to make him want to make things work.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
thing is, I always tend to be the girl that comes right before the guy chooses to get married!!! Why oh why!?

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Arrange marriage works, but my goodness, takes a lot of work. The getting to know each other phase is the most difficult. Most couples already know one another before marriage and then here I am trying to figure out how to manage someone that is completely opposite of me. But at the same time it is fascinating. We got married in our 20s...very young, then our 30s we changed and learned...by our 40s we are starting to grow old together and that's probably the best part of the relationship.
I bet it takes a lot of work! I wouldn't know personally, but I bet my money on it being difficult.

I think people aren't trying as hard as they use to because its so easy to sway or be influenced by others now a days. We also live in a time where the freedom to be whoever you are is most important. Individuality. Props to couples who are able to sort differences and support each other till the end.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I bet it takes a lot of work! I wouldn't know personally, but I bet my money on it being difficult.

I think people aren't trying as hard as they use to because its so easy to sway or be influenced by others now a days. We also live in a time where the freedom to be whoever you are is most important. Individuality. Props to couples who are able to sort differences and support each other till the end.
True, people give up too easily. I think couples that are together a very long time, there are times you do question yourself. If anyone is interested, there's a guy by the name of Keven Samuel that does podcast based on modern women looking for a high value man. Goodness, it's so hilarious. And the fact he is so brutally honest with them...there are times he tells them go buy a dog and die alone lol.

Arrange marriage probably is less successful today because everyone wants to be their own person. To most, marriage is not a priority and then they want to choose their own spouse. Arrange marriage to me, is that you have to adapt to the situation. It's not pretty from the beginning, but if you are willing to make it work and of course, learn to love the person the reward is satisfying. My husband tends to say, he wouldn't do anything to jeopardize the marriage because I was with him when he had nothing. And now that he's where he wants to be, I should able to enjoy the reward as much.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
thing is, I always tend to be the girl that comes right before the guy chooses to get married!!! Why oh why!?
Just think of yourself like their lucky charm haha that they happen to find the one after you. Better that it wasn't you bc imagine how unhappy you would've been bc it wasn't your person!

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Lol I'm so tired of seeing all these red pill talks. Haha this whole high value man and high value woman things makes me laugh

I might come off sexist. I'm all for an emotionally intelligent man who is in tune with his and his partners emotional needs. Self awareness is key and I love healing ones trauma. But bc of these red pill talk shows feeding the minds of this generation, so many guys are becoming so much more "feminine" in their demands for their prospective female partners. Like at some point that's just turning into toxic masculinity when they're now trying to use the emotions they know females have against them. Lol

Lol what happened to normal healthy agreements about treating each other respect and love while compromising as one should for relationships. Instead it's okay I'm going to give you this and this so what are you going to give me bc now it won't be fair. Why be in a relationship at that point if you want to balance out a scale all the time? That's exhausting. Like if you get to that point, clearly it's not working, and a conversation needs to be held.

spanky

sarNie OldFart

Timing has a lot to do with it too...timing of that mindset

We broke up for like 7 yrs now? He told me this last year. My ex told me he regret everything and wished he grew the F up when he was with me...to be on the same page and mindset.

He is with someone has has 2 kids...fiancée now?

My sister broke up because she wanted marriage and the guy didn't yet.

My sister met someone and married within 2 years ( same mindset)

5 years later he ( her ex) is now married.

Timing

spanky

sarNie OldFart
True, people give up too easily. I think couples that are together a very long time, there are times you do question yourself. If anyone is interested, there's a guy by the name of Keven Samuel that does podcast based on modern women looking for a high value man. Goodness, it's so hilarious. And the fact he is so brutally honest with them...there are times he tells them go buy a dog and die alone lol.

Arrange marriage probably is less successful today because everyone wants to be their own person. To most, marriage is not a priority and then they want to choose their own spouse. Arrange marriage to me, is that you have to adapt to the situation. It's not pretty from the beginning, but if you are willing to make it work and of course, learn to love the person the reward is satisfying. My husband tends to say, he wouldn't do anything to jeopardize the marriage because I was with him when he had nothing. And now that he's where he wants to be, I should able to enjoy the reward as much.
We want High value men....we ourselves need to be High value women.

I feel we live in a narcissistic world right now...people don't want to work on it or compromise...ect

I read...he's not that into you....funny and brutally truthful

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Lol I'm so tired of seeing all these red pill talks. Haha this whole high value man and high value woman things makes me laugh

I might come off sexist. I'm all for an emotionally intelligent man who is in tune with his and his partners emotional needs. Self awareness is key and I love healing ones trauma. But bc of these red pill talk shows feeding the minds of this generation, so many guys are becoming so much more "feminine" in their demands for their prospective female partners. Like at some point that's just turning into toxic masculinity when they're now trying to use the emotions they know females have against them. Lol

Lol what happened to normal healthy agreements about treating each other respect and love while compromising as one should for relationships. Instead it's okay I'm going to give you this and this so what are you going to give me bc now it won't be fair. Why be in a relationship at that point if you want to balance out a scale all the time? That's exhausting. Like if you get to that point, clearly it's not working, and a conversation needs to be held.

For me...I feel ppl are too narcissistic....

I'm not a fan of 3rd wave feminist

That is another open can of worms

I see nothing wrong with 2 people in an agreement and working together. It's give and take.

Everything is versus each other...enemies...like why?

I was on a mini getaway at an island. It gave this small town feel, everyone knew each other ....the lady rely on the guy delivery of coffee early in the a.m. on her boat. She appreciated him as a person.

He appreciated and know the people. His shop was closed, she knocked on the door and he open it to give her little girl ice cream.

Nowadays in the in land city and town...no1 gives a sugar honey ice tea....it's all about their wants and needs only

Ya...but anyways...

byebye

sarNie OldFart
We want High value men....we ourselves need to be High value women.

I feel we live in a narcissistic world right now...people don't want to work on it or compromise...ect

I read...he's not that into you....funny and brutally truthful
Not long ago I have no idea what a high value man is. I honestly, thought a high value man was someone that dress to the nine and just comes out looking successful hahhaah. Until recently, it's a combination of how much they make and how they carried themselves. But high value men will generally not be faithful because they see nothing wrong having a side piece because they bring in the money and the wife has to pretty much put up with it or get out.

When we got married we were broke as heck. We barely have enough money to cover rent lol. But I am not complaining because the road may be hard but in the end it was worth it. I mean, I haven't work in almost 20 years. But the first few years does make me want to pull my hair out lol

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
High value men...anyone who knows how to respect everyone: Gender, old, young, different race, color and creed, LGBTQ...I like it simple and short, if you know your manners and is open minded about the world, you win.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Seems Es is still not doing well? :confused:
Hope it’s not as serious as it sounds and he’s healthy again very soon

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Not long ago I have no idea what a high value man is. I honestly, thought a high value man was someone that dress to the nine and just comes out looking successful hahhaah. Until recently, it's a combination of how much they make and how they carried themselves. But high value men will generally not be faithful because they see nothing wrong having a side piece because they bring in the money and the wife has to pretty much put up with it or get out.

When we got married we were broke as heck. We barely have enough money to cover rent lol. But I am not complaining because the road may be hard but in the end it was worth it. I mean, I haven't work in almost 20 years. But the first few years does make me want to pull my hair out lol
To me high valued men....is those in thought..
Mindset and morals....

I'm not talking about those men that seems to have everything...majority of girls want and is ideal

High valued men in mindset....hard working... morals.... thoughts....ect

spanky

sarNie OldFart
High value men...anyone who knows how to respect everyone: Gender, old, young, different race, color and creed, LGBTQ...I like it simple and short, if you know your manners and is open minded about the world, you win.
I think in a sense...high valued in mindset....
I would add...a mindset of morals... wanting to be in a relationship...ect...

byebye

sarNie OldFart
To me high valued men....is those in thought..
Mindset and morals....

I'm not talking about those men that seems to have everything...majority of girls want and is ideal

High valued men in mindset....hard working... morals.... thoughts....ect
High value men can not be just those things without money. They run in a different circle than regular Joe. People can have morals and the mindset...but a lot of people can not make $300k a year. That's why high value man can't be applied to just anyone. And they are a breed of their own. Most people see high value men and dollar sign...because vaguely speaking they are known as that than anything else. And high value men, don't really GAF about relationships. They know they can go out there and find whatever they want. Unfortunately, if you want one and to keep them you have to play by their rules.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
What happened to Es?

Not familiar with who he is. He must've had an undetected heart issue bc that's one of the few reasons I can only imagine making him get into such a critical state quickly and abruptly. Praying for a speedy recovery bc his wife and daughter needs him. Can't help but remember the hurt from the loss of Por.

Positive vibes!