❤️ Various ET News

bit

sarNie Adult
What is it with all these men hiding after they drop the break-up news? Letting women do the hard work of facing reporters

spanky

sarNie OldFart
What is it with all these men hiding after they drop the break-up news? Letting women do the hard work of facing reporters

I feel men don't like to talk about it as much as us girls do.

Most time in thai...It is better to let the girl do it and not the guy....let her talk and and tell her story.....

I feel ppl need to be clear....my sister wanted to get marry. She was with him for 5 years. She broke it off since he wasn't ready to fully commit. Later enter my now brother in law....now they are both single. ....my brother in law said he knew when he met her he wanted to marry her....

I feel when you're in a relationship...regardless how long you are...if you want to get marry and have kids...express it...they are not on the same page of you... you need to meet on and find a person with the same goal

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Mid way they read Got's statement.

I like what he wrote. Simple.

He could have told bow how he wanted her to discuss it...put down a narrative...she would do it cuz she loves him and had hope

I'm not either 1 of their fan...no emotion attachment.

He basically said. It is between to people. There is no point of me saying much. Ppl will interrupted it the way they want to see it...how they want me to be

I'll translate better when I have better time...unless someone else does it b4 me

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
:sad6: I don’t know either one of them, but she seems to love him, what else is he looking for!? Huh sometimes love just ain’t enough

nat12

sarNie Adult
I feel men don't like to talk about it as much as us girls do.

Most time in thai...It is better to let the girl do it and not the guy....let her talk and and tell her story.....
Agree with you on men not liking to talk about it. Personally this is linked to men not being comfortable with expressing their emotions.

In this instance though, I think it’s not that fair to Bow to leave her without proper closure. Also Got needs to understand their positions as public figures. As much as he might not like talking about personal stuff, he needs to accept this.

The clip is no longer working? But on Jae Moi page they shared his posts. I can’t read Thai… but generally the commenters seemed confused. Got‘s words weren’t very clear I guess? Someone’s comment was quite funny, “Before this I thought he was quite cool when he spoke in interviews, but in text, oh, he’s like Sunthorn Phu.” I’m annoyed by that commenter for making me laugh during this sad news.

nat12

sarNie Adult
:sad6: I don’t know either one of them, but she seems to love him, what else is he looking for!? Huh sometimes love just ain’t enough
Love is a story of the two people involved, and feelings can change. During the pandemic two of my closest girlfriends divorced. One was married for more than 10 years, another was married for almost 20 years. Each of them have children.

All this while I was admiring them for their happy marriages while I’m probably destined to be alone. In truth is one never really knows what a person is really going through.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Let's face it, we live in a different age and time. Women and men don't look for the same things 20+ years ago. If there is anything I have learned about shipping couples, its don't get your hopes up. Even NY, MK, other super lovely dovey couples, I cannot give hope to because people change with need for other things or out of boredom even. It is a matter of two people, we cannot play matchmaker. Although how some breakups will raise questions (GotxBow), we can only wish both parties find peace in their futures.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
I sympathize with Bow. I really liked Got ever since he had more opportunities to showcase his acting as a freelance. I watched a few of his interviews and was quite smitten then. Honestly, if her story about their break up is true, I think it was pretty heartless of him to distant himself without being clear that it was a break up and not a reset. I've watched Bow before from dramas to interviews, she's a mature woman who would've gotten the point if he had properly communicated with her. Sure, maybe she'll try to save the relationship here and there, but the way they both painted their relationship was that they were independent, mature, and understood each other to a certain degree. Even now, I can see the hurt but love and respect she still has for him. She clearly just needs to know what went wrong for closure. She wants to know if there's anything she can do to salvage this relationship because she doesn't want to give up. When the man isn't providing clear answers, doesn't want to talk anymore, it's usually because he has simply ran out of love for the woman and is ready to move on without them, if he hasn't already done so for a while now, whether it's with another woman or his career or life. He no longer sees her in his future. I have no issues with that but at least respect the 10 years that she genuinely invested in you. In my own opinion, I think because his career finally kicked off, it changed him versus Green, I feel like Thanwa was no longer happy when Green's career kicked off, earning more opportunities and responsibilities in taking care of her family. I sort of dislike Got right now for okaying Bow to talk about their relationship when she still has no clue when and how she went from girlfriend to stranger?! I'm sure he has his reasons or thought he was clear or tried to subtly break up without hurting her but I feel like he could've been clearer to someone that will never be the same again from this heartbreak. Maybe he was clear with the breakup but she ignored it but now that she has come to terms with it, then I think she should know why. Or maybe let it sink in for a bit and explain it to her nicely. I think she still wants that.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Two points to make...

I think it's unfair to use the fact that these celebrities are public figures as almost our entitlement to their private lives. I think just because they've shared some moments publicly they pictures or videos or even that they're "publicly" dating, it doesn't mean that we should be privy to everything. 10 years of them together, we've only been shown maybe 5% of it those moments. But yes, it's unfair in terms of leaving just the women to address it while the men cower away. But at the same time, the women has every right in the world to not answer it too yet they choose to.

It is sad and my heart goes out to her bc imagine going thru the hardships of being an actor/ actress who struggles to get work and fame. I hope he didn't cheat. The one thing I noticed she said was that their relationship never had any problems like that so that she was confused.

But it makes me wonder, bc there's no such thing as "no problems" in relationships. Usually ppl who say that are living in their own bubble, not noticing or unwillingly to accept their partner's feelings. Like yes, he's awful for doing it over the phone after 10 years together and being cold. But she told him as a courtesy about her talking about it and he expressed that he'd like her not to but she still went and did so anyways. You cannot tell me that isn't just a tiny red flag. She's a good actress but eventually she was more known for a relationship and her best friend status with Kimmy. Now ppl just want to talk to her on shows about their relationship and she's totally fine exploiting on that too.

bit

sarNie Adult
With Green and Thanwa, at least both know what went wrong and both accepted that they had issues.

So does Prang and Tong, both had issues so breakup was the solutions

But with Bow it seems, she is still trying to figure out what went wrong and the guy isn’t giving clear answer.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
From what I watched on Chae with Moddum, it seems like she was scheduled to appear on the show already and it just so happened that Got made things clear for her that it’s over. I’m thinking she called to see if she can speak on the relationship, and he probably made it clear to her then. Who knows. But she could have chose not to do the guest appearance or chose not to talk about her relationship, but she did. I feel like that just opened the door for curious netizens. The wound is too fresh.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Again

We don't know what they discussed.....we don't know how clear he said things or not....how she interrupting his words...meaning and intentions

He told her to say whatever she wants....

I like what he said on IG.....ppl will perceived accordingly to their perception

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Two points to make...

I think it's unfair to use the fact that these celebrities are public figures as almost our entitlement to their private lives. I think just because they've shared some moments publicly they pictures or videos or even that they're "publicly" dating, it doesn't mean that we should be privy to everything. 10 years of them together, we've only been shown maybe 5% of it those moments. But yes, it's unfair in terms of leaving just the women to address it while the men cower away. But at the same time, the women has every right in the world to not answer it too yet they choose to.

It is sad and my heart goes out to her bc imagine going thru the hardships of being an actor/ actress who struggles to get work and fame. I hope he didn't cheat. The one thing I noticed she said was that their relationship never had any problems like that so that she was confused.

But it makes me wonder, bc there's no such thing as "no problems" in relationships. Usually ppl who say that are living in their own bubble, not noticing or unwillingly to accept their partner's feelings. Like yes, he's awful for doing it over the phone after 10 years together and being cold. But she told him as a courtesy about her talking about it and he expressed that he'd like her not to but she still went and did so anyways. You cannot tell me that isn't just a tiny red flag. She's a good actress but eventually she was more known for a relationship and her best friend status with Kimmy. Now ppl just want to talk to her on shows about their relationship and she's totally fine exploiting on that too.

He didn't tell her not to...he told her to say whatever she wants to say.

I feel she knew it was over..
But she had hope he will come back like he usually do.

She also said in retrospective....there were signs....but she was in her bubble.

Maybe he should have said in a "clearer" way....but we don't know what or how he said it...

Again ..... I'm not going to judge...I don't know the whole story and it's between 2 ppl

I.e. noon W and kade....everyone was blaming noon and 10 yrs later? It is reveal Kade was cheating

We know nothing....3 sides to the stories

1. Hers....she the only 1 talking about it in detail

2. His - he is not going into detail. He was simple to the point....

3. The truth - only they know

We know nothing. Hard enough for a break up....but now getting trash by random ppl....just because they are Dara doesn't make it right...they are just humans

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Just saw someone translate the shared text convo between himself and his sister?
In the text, he was still beating around the bush. I'm assuming it's easier to vague than completely say this person or that person was the bad one and just let haters make their own assumptions than to be the one to add fuel to the fire.

With that said seems like he finally came to a realization that she was not the one and that he had told her many times about his feelings about their relationships but she ignored it which kind of fits what I said earlier. Yes, we'll never know the truth of what happened and their relationship nor are we entitled too.

I'm assuming from those words, the relationship eventually drained him bc she just refused to accept his feelings about possibly wanting to end the relationship as she had her own vision for the relationship already. Ghosting her in a sense was probably the only way he thought to get out of the relationship as she refused to listen many times when told directly. Not right at all but what more can someone really do when you tell that person over and over that you need a break or you want to break up but they can't accept it.

bit

sarNie Adult
Looking at it, he is beating around the bush, if people really want to break-up, they will pack and get out of the relationship once and for all.

He was still going on holiday with her which gave mix signal to her about their relationship. Both are not teenagers anymore. Should be matured enough to accept whatever decisions made.

He could have taken the high road of ‘it’s not you, it’s me cliche’ and end it with finality with here instead of hanging her to dry like that and come up with the Sunthorn Phu long meaningless statement.

nat12

sarNie Adult
So that must be the series of text messages I saw online earlier where netizens were commenting he was very unclear.

With that said seems like he finally came to a realization that she was not the one and that he had told her many times about his feelings about their relationships but she ignored it which kind of fits what I said earlier. Yes, we'll never know the truth of what happened and their relationship nor are we entitled too.

I'm assuming from those words, the relationship eventually drained him bc she just refused to accept his feelings about possibly wanting to end the relationship as she had her own vision for the relationship already. Ghosting her in a sense was probably the only way he thought to get out of the relationship as she refused to listen many times when told directly. Not right at all but what more can someone really do when you tell that person over and over that you need a break or you want to break up but they can't accept it.
I think your description seems quite likely. Also, she had said earlier that from time to time he had asked for breaks or space from each other? And along with what she said that they never had any serious problems… I agree with you that that seems like a little red flag.

nat12

sarNie Adult
He was still going on holiday with her which gave mix signal to her about their relationship. Both are not teenagers anymore. Should be matured enough to accept whatever decisions made.

He could have taken the high road of ‘it’s not you, it’s me cliche’ and end it with finality with here instead of hanging her to dry like that and come up with the Sunthorn Phu long meaningless statement.
I agree he shouldn’t have gone on the trip with her and he should have been more clear about his decision earlier. But we also don’t know what they were truly like in their relationship. And of course they being public figures doesn’t help.

I’m an introvert with a tendency towards people-pleasing (hate confrontations, conflict & hurting others). Amongst people who are extroverted and have personalities who are more pushy, I used to find it easy to go along with what they want because it’s just easier, especially when the majority wants the same. I didn’t like feeling like I’m the only one who’s pulling the group down. Basically, I find it very easy to invalidate my own feelings, just to maintain the peace and/or keep others happy. But all that personal dissatisfaction/unhappiness does accumulate internally and at one point, I could just withdraw or “explode”.

I can easily describe several times in my life where I tried expressing my unhappiness or dissatisfaction over something but I wasn’t listened to, or worse, my viewpoints were dismissed or trivialized. I would avoid those people whom I felt weren’t listening to me because what’s the point? I felt like they just wanted me to do what they wanted without caring about what I wanted or viewed as important. And trust me, I’ve also heard those people tell others that I was being problematic, uncooperative and didn’t wanna meet them out of the blue. Meanwhile I was sinking into depression.

I’m not saying Got is in the same situation. But if he is, I hope he seeks some form of therapy. And make things clear with Bow.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Two points to make...

I think it depends. Commenting on celebrity news is not being entitled at all. Or else what would we all chit chat about on this type of thread? There are boundaries, yes, but so far, on this forum, it's still pretty decent and respectful. Like, I would never comment on their personal space or spread false rumors. Everything we talk about here is based on the information they themselves have shared. I always take an opportunity to learn from others like you guys here. I enjoy reading comments because some people are just so smart and funny. They give insight from their own experiences that I'll never go through, so as long as the threads don't become toxic, I think it's a privilege for me to be here and read comments but surely not an entitlement. We learn from celebrities all the time, too. When I watch TikToks, I always look forward to the comment section because it's full of hilarious and witty feedback, if not taken personally and seriously.

I think the world has gotten too sensitive. Haha. For myself, Got doesn't have to tell the world what the reason was, that's up to him. Like Mik, he didn't tell the world what the reason was either, he just said things didn't work out and I respected that and wanted nothing more. But Bow is out here crying like she has no clue what happened and she was in relationship with him for 10 years, so can't help but sympathize with her. And yes, it could be her fault too, plus his, or both, but still can't help but feel sad for her.

Last edited:

nat12

sarNie Adult
The media is covering celebs at polling stations in the Thai election. Matt changed her look that they had trouble recognizing her at first haha.

Nothing else is a bigger sign of a woman moving on from a breakup than a haircut.;) Seriously though I love her in this look.