❤️ Various ET News

nat12

sarNie Adult
Heheee looking so happy.
Haha! Cos Pope played very well! :cheer:He made the pass to Nadech that made it possible for him to score his goal, then scored 2 goals and also scored a penalty. Many think he should have been MOTM but I can understand why the channel wanted to give it to Nadech instead.

See how he described how surprised Nadech was when he scored a goal. (Actually everyone was! :risas3:)

Also here he explained why he didn’t participate in the performance segments. Ch3 must have received so many questions from fans about it! Haha!

He and Bella were the only koojin with a fans section, and their individual fan sections were already quite big. But they didn’t have a photo together - I’m a bit disappointed about that.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I think Pope's one of the best players, he's scored every year, if I remember correctly. I think Pope and Bella are trying to be step away from the whole koojin idea. They been acting ONLY together for a few years now, they haven't changed costars! It is wise to move on. CH3 YOU OWE US BELLA AND NADECH!

fallenangel12345

sarNie Hatchling

Off topic but are Pooklook and Michael still together? I stumbled accross Pooklook's vlogs of her trip with Michael to the USA. I read somewhere betweeen 2018-2019 that they broke up but remained to be good friends, but the way they interact in this video seems to tell other things lol.

nat12

sarNie Adult
@fallenangel12345 Mike & Pooklook are still together. I think I saw a clip of when she was promoting her drama with Tono. She said something like she had said that because they were tired of answering questions about them? Because when reporters think they’re dating they will ask endless questions about the other person. Essentially they don’t like to define their relationship as bf/gf.

This is partly why I don’t really care much about what celebs say when they’re talking about love life, ideal guy/girl etc.;)

Iamgreat

sarNie Egg
The budget seems to be lower for this event compared to those in previous years, IMO. The quality too.:confused0:
Yes, I liked it when the concert was at night. That was the best. They should of done that again this year. I miss when the concert was at night.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Maybe Nadech spent the last few years practising. James Ji misses shots at close range too! Great should train him.:pancarta: Make a KDTN ep where all the other guys train him.

Yes, I liked it when the concert was at night. That was the best. They should of done that again this year. I miss when the concert was at night.
I think this is really a smaller scale event. Usually the performance segments pre-match and halftime were longer. There would be parade too. This year there’s no parade and shorter segments. And everyone had less time to practice too. I feel like there’s less hype for this event too compared to prev years.

There’s quite a bit of criticism online about the event. The costumes were basic. The audio & camera work wasn’t good. Personally I’m questioning whether they have a decent marketing team - especially online. Because I really feel compared to before, their social media channels seem really quiet these days.

But one plus point of the event for me is that Poodle wasn’t doing commentary. :celebrate16: She’s funny but my ears often hurt because she likes to scream and shout into the mic. And my eyes hurt because she often harassed the guys.:nut:

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Lol I think most fans of Asian celebs are wild. Mai probably included the gossiping portion in her vlog being short minded thinking it'll be fun click bait but didn't think that netizens are crazy and will try to find the identity of who they were gossiping about. But you won't see any netizen take responsibility either for trying to ruin ppl by trying to be smart and trying to pin the individual they're talking about on Bella. We all gossip about ppl at one point, mai was dumb for posting it and netizen were dumb for running with it and putting Bella in an odd situation.

At the behind the scenes of the concert, someone manage to capture Bella and Mint bring friendly holding hands and talking, so I'm sure between them it's not a big deal.

Same with the article about Yaya, Nadech and Mario. Lol like what is there to be jealous of when he has his own pretty costars and Mario is literally in a relationship of his own. If anything Mario been looking a little tired and rough lately lol

Iamgreat

sarNie Egg
Maybe Nadech spent the last few years practising. James Ji misses shots at close range too! Great should train him.:pancarta: Make a KDTN ep where all the other guys train him.

I think this is really a smaller scale event. Usually the performance segments pre-match and halftime were longer. There would be parade too. This year there’s no parade and shorter segments. And everyone had less time to practice too. I feel like there’s less hype for this event too compared to prev years.

There’s quite a bit of criticism online about the event. The costumes were basic. The audio & camera work wasn’t good. Personally I’m questioning whether they have a decent marketing team - especially online. Because I really feel compared to before, their social media channels seem really quiet these days.

But one plus point of the event for me is that Poodle wasn’t doing commentary. :celebrate16: She’s funny but my ears often hurt because she likes to scream and shout into the mic. And my eyes hurt because she often harassed the guys.:nut:
Yes, the camera work made me dizzy. I had to close my eyes for some of it lol. I want them to listen to the criticism about the event and do a better job next year. Bring back the night time concerts please please please! "And my eyes hurt because she often harassed the guys.:nut:" That's funny
:lol:

*DramaCuties*

sarNie Egg
I try to watch ch3 football event last night on youtube. Tbh this is my first time watching the full show so i dont have anything to compare. But seriously, for sure, the camera work was terrible. It spinning and move so fast.. you cant even recognize who is who.