❤️ Various ET News

nat12

sarNie Adult
In other news, Love Destiny (The movie) is on Netflix! I'm in California.
Yay for you! It’s been on Netflix since 1st Dec for several countries, but apparently many other countries still didn’t get it. There were fans who kept asking when will Netflix have it for their country.

Get comfy before you have to watch it. It’s quite long, but fun.:)

nat12

sarNie Adult
Im following all korea, thai and chinese ET and im sorry to say this but chinese netizen are probably the most toxic.
My God when I was following Korean ET years back I thought it was insane enough. They have definitely reeled back on all the hate comments and stalker fans. So Chinese fans are worse? Ugh.

People’s lives are too miserable so they take out their frustrations on others.

Last edited:

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
My God when I was following Korean ET years back I thought it was insane enough. They have definitely reeled back on all the hate comments and stalker fans. So Chinese fans are worse? Ugh.

People’s lives are too miserable so they take out their frustrations on others.
yes chinese fans are worse and weibo is toxic as hell. The fandom are competing like crazy and I heard sometimes they even pay the papparazi/ gossip account to spread fake rumours about certain artists to stain their image. there are so many fake accounts in weibo that run solely to throw shade/spread hates targeting certain artist that they dont like. It just awful

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I feel all the suicides in Korea ET really toned done the toxic fan culture, I remember a time Korean celebs were just commiting suicide one after the other, it became depressing. Now most agencies are trying to protect their artists. Chinese ET...the hate is real but, you can get sued real quick for spreading lies so I guess that's a good thing.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I feel all the suicides in Korea ET really toned done the toxic fan culture, I remember a time Korean celebs were just commiting suicide one after the other, it became depressing. Now most agencies are trying to protect their artists. Chinese ET...the hate is real but, you can get sued real quick for spreading lies so I guess that's a good thing.
I feel CNET are worse....than knet. Korean companies are suing more and putting out the lawyer statements

nat12

sarNie Adult
I feel all the suicides in Korea ET really toned done the toxic fan culture, I remember a time Korean celebs were just commiting suicide one after the other, it became depressing. Now most agencies are trying to protect their artists.
Oh, for sure. And unfortunately, those suicides involved high profile artistes. There were others before, but when they were C/D list artistes, the problem wasn’t taken as seriously.

It’s super sad that it took the loss of several of them for the industry to take notice. I wasn’t even a Shinee fan, but Jong Hyun’s funeral made me cry so hard my face swelled for most of the day.

I hope the problem doesn’t reach that extent in other industries before something is done. People should really watch their hateful behaviour.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Oh, for sure. And unfortunately, those suicides involved high profile artistes. There were others before, but when they were C/D list artistes, the problem wasn’t taken as seriously.

It’s super sad that it took the loss of several of them for the industry to take notice. I wasn’t even a Shinee fan, but Jong Hyun’s funeral made me cry so hard my face swelled for most of the day.

I hope the problem doesn’t reach that extent in other industries before something is done. People should really watch their hateful behaviour.

Many are attempted murder....like the poison drink...regardless of her underage status...she needs to have a punished and consequences.

Goong actress...got a chemical thrown at her...blinding and harming 1 of her eye

These behaviors needs to be punished/prosecuted....publicly shamed....there needs to be a bigger boundaries and punishment. ....these are psycho behaviors

I'm glad Matt took some to court. She said trash her all they want...but they cross the line attacking/harming her family. She forgave them in court and didn't want the money. She used it as an example

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
It’s disappointing that even after Mai’s statement, and the event organiser’s explanation, there are netizens not letting it go. People really need to develop common sense. They don’t realise that their continuous hate and toxicity will eventually drag every celeb into this mess.
if netizen has common sense, this drama would not start at the first place. It will carry on till another hotter topic/dara scandal comes out then they move on.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol, netizens are known to make a story. The celebrities should be responsible enough to learn that. Sometimes, these celebrities make it so hard to get out of their own way. There are too many people out there to silly have this thinking that a huge star like Mai isn't being under a microscope. How else would they have power to influence people. They endorse products because companies believe they can be persuasive and lure regular folks into buying stuff...and to think when these ladies say stuff and not being taken notice of? Lol not going to happen.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Gypsy boy is a romantic

Love at 1st sight...he felt an intense feeling and broke up with his current gf right away. Per chance she comes back to the Cafe again and the ppl there and be clear he is single.

He heard her name as 24

It is kind of cute.

I'm similar that people shouldn't linger when they have these intense feelings

my bro in law broke up witb his ex (12 yrs?) ....he met my sister and knew...they are married now

I really like what he is saying...he seems intuitive, insightful and self aware ...also a romantic

Their discussion about a healthy relationship is good

I like Gypsy method of being open and showing the worse in her...the worse in him....if each can except it...then they continue forward...openness

It like a lakorn....he end up having amnesia and she needs to work with him to regain his memory

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Lol, netizens are known to make a story. The celebrities should be responsible enough to learn that. Sometimes, these celebrities make it so hard to get out of their own way. There are too many people out there to silly have this thinking that a huge star like Mai isn't being under a microscope. How else would they have power to influence people. They endorse products because companies believe they can be persuasive and lure regular folks into buying stuff...and to think when these ladies say stuff and not being taken notice of? Lol not going to happen.

Agree...yes of course....but sometimes we get complacent and isn't careful

I work in a certain job and can't say certain things and try to be careful but I duck up a few times

fallenangel12345

sarNie Hatchling
Gypsy boy is a romantic

Love at 1st sight...he felt an intense feeling and broke up with his current gf right away. Per chance she comes back to the Cafe again and the ppl there and be clear he is single.

He heard her name as 24

It is kind of cute.

I'm similar that people shouldn't linger when they have these intense feelings

my bro in law broke up witb his ex (12 yrs?) ....he met my sister and knew...they are married now

I really like what he is saying...he seems intuitive, insightful and self aware ...also a romantic

Their discussion about a healthy relationship is good

I like Gypsy method of being open and showing the worse in her...the worse in him....if each can except it...then they continue forward...openness

It like a lakorn....he end up having amnesia and she needs to work with him to regain his memory

That indeed sounds like a lakorn. Lol people seem quick to blame the new gfs/bfs when they enter the picture of a used-to long-term couple. As long as they are not the third hand, then those people have no rights to meddle. I understand that long-term couples breaking up is both sad and shocking for themselves and people around them... considering they have taken each other for granted in their life for so long. But sometimes, love ends, and it is what it is, no matter how long the couples have been together and how many memories they share with each other. Some people are not just destined to be with their partners forever, so when does that happen, let it go is the best choice. I mean would you rather have someone, even when you know they has stopped loving you to be with you every single day? It would only be heartbreaking for both parties.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
@fallenangel12345

One of my favorite quote from this TV show

They were discussing a character who left her 20 yr marriage and went with her heart....intense vibe/feeling

Will: I don't know. Isn't it better to have a short time with somebody you really love than a lifetime with somebody who's basically your roommate? Just a thought.

Lizander1204

sarNie Egg
I am loving the posts from Bella about Women Empowerment. Such great timing. Even though she did not respond to all those gossips, her post speaks volume. Happy International Women's Day everyone! (Disclaimer: I am all the girls fans )

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Celine Dion announced late last year that she was diagnosed with Stiff Person Syndrome. “We now know this is what’s been causing all of the spasms that I’ve been having. Unfortunately, these spasms affect every aspect of my daily life, sometimes causing difficulties when I walk and not allowing me to use my vocal cords to sing the way I’m used to.” Credit https://news.cuanschutz.edu/medicine/what-does-celine-dions-stiff-person-syndrome-diagnosis-mean

I’m saddened by this news, she’s such a talented beautiful person :icon12: Wishing her all that’s wonderful.

One of the best concerts I’ve attended, hands down. I never thought she’d make it to my state. :crybaby2:

— For anyone interested Celine is in Priyanka’s new movie Love Again that will be released on May 12.

Last edited:

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Thai celebs have the patience of sloths or something. LOL Was watching Yaya's response to Nadech's interview about how he was "jealous" of Yaya for calling Mario for being too handsome. HOW THE HELL DID THE PRESS MAKE NEWS OUT OF SOMETHING SO STUPID?! Where is real journalism? Jeez. If I was Yaya, I'd give them the get lost response. Such stupid questions and unnecessary rumors that came out of nothing.

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
Thai celebs have the patience of sloths or something. LOL Was watching Yaya's response to Nadech's interview about how he was "jealous" of Yaya for calling Mario for being too handsome. HOW THE HELL DID THE PRESS MAKE NEWS OUT OF SOMETHING SO STUPID?! Where is real journalism? Jeez. If I was Yaya, I'd give them the get lost response. Such stupid questions and unnecessary rumors that came out of nothing.
Totally agree. Why is this even in news? Some fans are way too extra :BangHead:

bit

sarNie Adult
Slow news day…

nat12

sarNie Adult
Did it become rumors? I saw the clip and thought nothing of it. But this is an industry where a star’s social media post becomes news.

Reporters just needs things to talk to Yaya & Mario about when they see them.