❤️ Various ET News

nat12

sarNie Adult
Mai’s apology. So does she call herself Mai or Davi now? Or she just switches back and forth?

It sounds like a serious apology. But the consequences of her video still continue, in that netizens have been digging into Bella’s past to find evidence to justify what they think is her true nature. There are various clips on TikTok and hate comments on twitter. Gosh, these people are just too free and evil.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Well.. as Asians we are rather reserved in that sense, we seldom dare to criticise people at their face value unlike Westerners.
lol then y even do it behind the person’s back and then be all two faced? if someone can do it behind someone else’s back, then y not be brave enough to do it in front of him or her too
not trying to act all hard but for me I’m not one who likes to play those dumb two faced games with ppl . Maybe others are, but not for me :)

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Mai’s apology. So does she call herself Mai or Davi now? Or she just switches back and forth?

It sounds like a serious apology. But the consequences of her video still continue, in that netizens have been digging into Bella’s past to find evidence to justify what they think is her true nature. There are various clips on TikTok and hate comments on twitter. Gosh, these people are just too free and evil.
I’m not too sure about the name thing too, how long ago “Davi” started, but I like to call her Davi sometimes too. So I call her Davika, Mai or Davi

Last edited:

nat12

sarNie Adult
lol then y even do it behind the person’s back and then be all two faced? if someone can do it behind someone else’s back, then y not be brave enough to do it in front of him or her too
not trying to act all hard but for me I’m not one who likes to play those dumb two faced games with ppl . Maybe others are, but not for me :)
That’s why, people who find it difficult to confront the person directly ideally shouldn’t be gossiping about the person behind their backs. This just creates a toxic environment that doesn’t benefit anyone.

But we are all flawed humans though, so we understand the urge to gossip. And there will always be two-faced people.

I’m annoyed for Bella. Right now there are netizens digging the internet for clips from the past, proving that she likes to ‘steal other people’s scenes’. The latest one is from her last appearance at a Fendi event a few weeks ago, where Mew, Kao and Chris Horwang also attended. Which.. it’s the photographers who told them where to stand? There are people who believe that Mai is getting hit hard only because Bella has a huge fan base.:rolleyes:

nat12

sarNie Adult
I’m not too sure about the name thing too, how long ago “Davi” started, but I like to call her Davi sometimes too. So I call her Davika, Mai or Davi
Oh ok. So people call her by any of those names? I thought I really missed something cos I didn’t keep up with her news, but I’m also seeing comments from Thai audience asking, “So is her name Mai or Davi?”;)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I'm not defending them....but I been a mean girl before unintentionally. ...more than once.....being with a group of girls...u get suck in and gossip Even when we know better...

I don't think this mistake happen for the Dara is a bad thing....

1. Show us...remind us ...they are just human...not a God on pedestal
2. A good learning and teachable moment
3. We bitch about them gossiping and here many..netcitizen...or whomever also gossiping.

Why is "ok" for these netcitizen to gossip just because they are no daras....they directly threat ppl

This singer/actor in korean...had an antifan put something in his drink and he almost died....he didn't prosecute because she was underage...that is BS...he was coughing up blood n was hospitalize

...It will humble us.....use this as a tool and example...I F up....there's too many mistakes in the world where we can do all the mistakes ourselves....use other people's mistake to remind/teach us

- they are Dara so they are in public eyes and deserve it...part of their job...comes with territory

But....just because it is so...it don't make it any better ppl gossip about them.

To me it is a teachable moment for all of us...Dara or not...we are just flawed ppl who will still do stupid shit...we need stuff like this to put us back in check

Also...asian auntie/mom....all they do is gossip at the temple...i use to fight with my mom cuz I call out the BS...of these ppl at the temple...being "religious "...but talking mad shit

Last edited:

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Yep I ain’t gonna lie I gossip sometimes too but often times I end up feeling like shit afterwards :confused: I end up feeling so low and childish. I have gossiped due to peer pressure, and then sometimes the person gossiped about me so I’m trying to get back at him or her.

ppl are hypocrites, & like the drama. They point fingers but can’t point the finger at themselves. I feel just because they’re celebrities or not doesn’t matter too. I’m bettin some folks just want others to get into trouble due to jealousy 2.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Her comment seem sincere

I'm neither a fan or anti...no emotional connection... really to any of the Dara involved

She refers to herself as Mai and Davi...like why? Lol

Sounds like she thought it through and learn a lesson. No excuses.... she was straight to the point. Wrong is wrong... I'm wrong...I didn't think it through...I hurt others...I will keep apologizing until I'm forgiven

I been there and done that...

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Damage is done, can only learn from this and move on. Everyone makes mistakes and learn from it over and over again. Mai is the only one who's apologized? AND, Mai is scary skinny in that video. She looks malnourished. :confused: I hope she is okay.

Last edited:

Lizander1204

sarNie Egg
That’s why, people who find it difficult to confront the person directly ideally shouldn’t be gossiping about the person behind their backs. This just creates a toxic environment that doesn’t benefit anyone.

But we are all flawed humans though, so we understand the urge to gossip. And there will always be two-faced people.

I’m annoyed for Bella. Right now there are netizens digging the internet for clips from the past, proving that she likes to ‘steal other people’s scenes’. The latest one is from her last appearance at a Fendi event a few weeks ago, where Mew, Kao and Chris Horwang also attended. Which.. it’s the photographers who told them where to stand? There are people who believe that Mai is getting hit hard only because Bella has a huge fan base.:rolleyes:
Are netizens criticizing Bella for what they think that she was "trying to steal the scenes"? I really hope not.

rae

sarNie Adult
I just read that apparently Mai mentioned Nicky in that video as well. She said that a couple years ago, he messaged her on Instagram trying to hit on her, but she didn't even read the message and that she wasn't interested in him at all.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Damage is done, can only learn from this and move on. Everyone makes mistakes and learn from it over and over again. Mai is the only one who's apologized? AND, Mai is scary skinny in that video. She looks malnourished. :confused: I hope she is okay.
She told them...that she is taking all the blame. For them to only put it on her because she put everyone in that position. She created the topics and questions w/o fully thinking.....therefore it should only be on her...

@rae from that click I share and seen. I don't remember hearing Nicky's name....

@Lizander1204 netcitizen loves drama...they help add fuel to the fire...along with creating it. It is bad for all the people....double edge sword....court of public opinion... you get it from both sides...criticism and praise

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Please, Thai fans, don't learn from Chinese fans who make nothing into something. Don't be toxic and pit them against each other. Davika already closed the conversation, no need to bring it up again and go snooping around. I am just glad Davika came out to clear the air instead of waiting around to make it more uncomfortable. This is what I like about Thai entertainment, they upfront, if they are wrong, they just say it. I prefer no middle man/agency, just feels more sincere.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Are netizens criticizing Bella for what they think that she was "trying to steal the scenes"? I really hope not.
Yes they are.:confused:
I mean, all celebs have haters. Incidents like this just encourage them to come out. They’re dragging Bella for everything… for seeming to steal scenes from other people during events, for not having friends within the industry, not marrying Weir, for being quiet when Weir received hate. Basically they perceive everything as ‘proof’ of ‘her true nature.’

When these haters were called out on their actions, they’ll be like “oh please if she’s not really like that then she has nothing to worry about.” what even. :rolleyes:

All of us have our flaws and once you go into this mode there’s no end to the digging and hating.

This will pass eventually, but until then I hope everyone involved has the support they need to help with their stress.

• Sad
Reactions: rae

nat12

sarNie Adult
I just read that apparently Mai mentioned Nicky in that video as well. She said that a couple years ago, he messaged her on Instagram trying to hit on her, but she didn't even read the message and that she wasn't interested in him at all.
I read that article too. I think he was mentioned in another part of the video, in response to another question, I guess?

nat12

sarNie Adult
Please, Thai fans, don't learn from Chinese fans who make nothing into something. Don't be toxic and pit them against each other. Davika already closed the conversation, no need to bring it up again and go snooping around. I am just glad Davika came out to clear the air instead of waiting around to make it more uncomfortable. This is what I like about Thai entertainment, they upfront, if they are wrong, they just say it. I prefer no middle man/agency, just feels more sincere.
Oh this is true, Thai artistes are more upfront. But by the same token, there are those who prefer to stay silent until the whole thing blows over too.

It’s disappointing that even after Mai’s statement, and the event organiser’s explanation, there are netizens not letting it go. People really need to develop common sense. They don’t realise that their continuous hate and toxicity will eventually drag every celeb into this mess.

rae

sarNie Adult
Apparently Mai was asked if she rejected anyone in the industry and she said Nicky.

Good that Mai owned up to it, hope it ends the headlines and the situation will blow over.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Im following all korea, thai and chinese ET and im sorry to say this but chinese netizen are probably the most toxic. theyre like superrr toxic. when im new to c drama I was so suprised with the way c netz behave ; they be calling names/ body/ face shaming their celebs like its nothing. rumours in weibo spread like crazy. damn toxic lmao. thai netizen is really nothing compare to c net.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Im following all korea, thai and chinese ET and im sorry to say this but chinese netizen are probably the most toxic. theyre like superrr toxic. when im new to c drama I was so suprised with the way c netz behave ; they be calling names/ body/ face shaming their celebs like its nothing. rumours in weibo spread like crazy. damn toxic lmao. thai netizen is really nothing compare to c net.
Yup, its what happens when you let fans run the industry. I have been watching Chinese dramas since 2016 and only see hate grow in their industry. On top of that, the government is monitoring every move. Truthfully, I can't take any news out of weibo to be true unless confirmed by the police, tax evasion department, or artist's agency. LOL That's how bad it is. There is no real journalism, just fandoms fighting each other. I am thankful Thai fans are nicer but its also because Thai celebs are pretty open so it doesn't give room for crazy fans to make up rumors. Thai celebs shut down rumors real quick by speaking directly to the press. Thai industry does not restrict their celebs like China and Korea's. China and Korea is obsessed with keeping this clean image but when the cat's out of the bag, it destroys the artist's career.