❤️ Various ET News

nat12

sarNie Adult
Kob was notorious for not being close to any of her co-stars. She's pretty closed off and mind her own business.

These girls know how famous they are, why would they decide to do something like that? They can gossip all they want off camera (which I am sure they do) but there's no way they thought it was a good idea to put it on camera for the world to see...
Right? I feel like teenagers have more sense.

I they think it would be alright to publish the video because they didn’t name any names. What Mai, Mew & Mint were describing is legit what most of us know/suspect about behind the scenes gossip at events - who seems to be stealing spotlight, missed her mark, etc. It’s not really a big story. Maybe their voices and mannerism made it more dramatic than it really was. They sounded so excited and gleeful retelling the story. But when analyzing the points, I could always see other valid reasons behind everything they thought was happening, other than that person was not professional/didn’t know how to work/outright trying to make herself more outstanding than necessary.

@Anne22 maybe it’s cos I’m old ;) but I don’t believe it matters about who follows each other or not on social media. These stars work with so many people, not everyone has to be close to the point of wanting to follow each other on social media. Friends growing apart and closer are also part of normal adult life. Maybe for celebs everything will be magnified because a lot of eyes are on them.

nat12

sarNie Adult
The funniest thing to come up from this scandal is that people realizing that Bella has a lot of meme-able scenes/lines from her lakorn that can be used to retaliate against the gossip. From BPS, to Krong Karm, even RLM. :pancarta:

bit

sarNie Adult
The funniest thing to come up from this scandal is that people realizing that Bella has a lot of meme-able scenes/lines from her lakorn that can be used to retaliate against the gossip. From BPS, to Krong Karm, even RLM. :pancarta:
The advantage of being a nang'ek but projecting nangrai character

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Out of all the actresses, I've only managed to finished Yaya and Bella lakorns. I like Mai for her fashion, that's really all. I think they need to learn from this incident, you shouldn't be mean girls. The internet is not nice and people don't have a problem canceling you. Bella may not be approachable but she's also there just to work and not make friends with everyone. Besides, you can't be friends with everyone. Personally, I think being friends on IG is a clear indication of rather a Thai celeb is good or not good friends. They spend majority of their life on IG. LOL Mai and Yaya are fashion rivals, its clear they are not friends but have friends who are friends (Margie, Mew, many others) I am happy Bella and Yaya are cool. Out of all the girls, I prefer Bella to be friends with Yaya's group. Yaya, Kim, Mark, Nadech just seem low key and in their own worlds.

Yes, the Abby Choi story, its horrifying! Like a story out of Forensic Files or Dateline! May she come back to haunt them. They owe her too much. Or may they get the death penalty so they can serve her in the afterlife. Whichever comes first. I have no sympathy for folks who can think of doing something like this to anyone's body. My condolences to her family and current husband.

Last edited:

rae

sarNie Adult
Bella is there to work and do her job, not make friends and socialize. As long as she's polite and civilized, who cares, not everyone is going to want to make friends. Bella is not the one stirring up drama and making controversy, she stays relevant simply through her work.

Abby Choi's story is so sad and disturbing, this is one of those rare cases where you genuinely sense the evil.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Bella might know more of what the industry is like that's why she keeps them at arms length. You don't have to be friends with people you work with just nice enough to get along with them. I think, she is too exhausted by the end of the day to really socialize with anyone after work. She probably has closer friends outside of work that has been with her all along and her close friends to a very very small circle.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
I’m glad Mai apologized! Women can be mean, immature at times… one thing I especially hate hate what they do if they dislike somebody is exclude the person. So stupid and Mean!

I admire people who do their own thing and aren’t interested in doing something just because it’s “cool” or will gain them popularity or they’ll be more accepted. Whatever the reason Bella doesn’t have close friends in the industry, I feel she’s just being herself and maybe she just hasn’t met people who she naturally clicks with. I’d rather be alone too if the people I meet, the right vibes aren’t there. :icon12:

*DramaCuties*

sarNie Egg
The situation like Mai scandal happen even to us commoners. The person who always do their own things are the one that other people easily misunderstand. Just because a person didn't socialize much with others people in the same industry doesn't meant that the person are bad or hiding something.

I honestly hope what margie, mai, mew and mint do are just a non deliberate stupid mistake on their part. Maybe they just want to share their experience working in the industry but it just not the right way to do it. Nowadays, its a guarantee that the netizen & reporters will want to dig more. And unfortunately it create problem for other people due to the guessing game. Its good to hear that they apologize.

Btw i google about that abby choi case. Dang.. that was horrifying. Animals are better than these so called human.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
That is dumb of them.....but also human nature...unfortunately we are all them in some sense/point in our lives....sometimes I find myself saying stupid shit...even though I hate gossips..... I'll sometime get suck in......I try to catch myself better and more....I also avoid the situation/conversations

I use to sit with ppl at lunch and no longer do so....it end up being a gossip..fest.... you get suck into the environment....I make small comments and try to redirect the conversations

I bitch and vent to a 3rd party if I need to let certain frustration out

nat12

sarNie Adult
That is dumb of them.....but also human nature...unfortunately we are all them in some sense/point in our lives....sometimes I find myself saying stupid shit...even though I hate gossips..... I'll sometime get suck in......I try to catch myself better and more....I also avoid the situation/conversations

I use to sit with ppl at lunch and no longer do so....it end up being a gossip..fest.... you get suck into the environment....I make small comments and try to redirect the conversations

I bitch and vent to a 3rd party if I need to let certain frustration out
Oh same! Me too! At first I will try to steer the conversation away from attacking the person who’s being talked about to what is the problem at hand, what possible solutions could be taken. But when the other party is not in the or keep doing this, I just… avoid this person. When too many of such people are in the same place though, that’s where I realised I might be in a toxic environment.:(

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
And that already has been used by netizens as a point against Bella. Like, “Oh no wonder Bella’s closest friends are all outside the industry, she’s not close with people in the industry.” I’m not a big fan of her too. Even during BPS I didn’t follow her IG cos I thought it seemed very curated, typical actress account, more focused on work and products. I was skeptical if everything is just for image. But since then all celeb IG accounts are basically their ad spaces so I have no issue with it. And Bella’s acting work is good so I just focus on that.

I would argue back that the 4M’s behaviour is supporting exactly why Bella’s decision to not be close to people within the industry is probably right.

Netizens been digging already. Mai & Mew were probably talking about Bella. Apparently they left enough clues about what event it was and what that person did wrong and people have been posting clips on tiktok and Twitter, so they think Bella is probably the person. The one Margie was talking about to might not be her. She already denied it on IG.

At this point the harm is already done. They can all say they weren’t talking about Bella but their own images have been hit by this.

Next month’s Ch3 anniversary event might be interesting lol.
would you mind to tell me what actually happened on the event they referring to? couldnt find any english comment/trans at twitter/tiktok about this

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
In this world, gossip is part of life, we can’t escape from it. More gossips are happening when one is famous, but what important is that we know if we are doing what people say or not. I think if people just watch the show and enjoy it, nothing special about what the girls talked about it; those are normal things human does (I don’t believe there is one person on earth ever gossip). If one is good, they will not gossip behind anyone even off cameras. People do it upfront or behind it’s still gossip, why make a big deal out of it. However people who listened to this show just get too much attached to it and started a drama out of it.

With the technology getting more advance people start to get more crazy and digging to other life. All these netizens have no life so they like to start dramas and the news want more money too so they add extra spice. I didn’t heard a name out of their conversation even those abbreviations of the name and I don’t see if anyone would affect by it if the viewers didn’t start the drama.

I think we should watch and learn not to be one of those girls, but instead we watched and became one of them- continued the gossip for them even they stopped after the video.

I’m not defending anyone’s action I just said we are also gossip and talking bad about them so why can’t they do the same. If the news media and netizens stopped, the drama will not escalate this far.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Normal people gossip and we go about our business, but when a celebrity of Mai and her friends magnitude does it it should and will always become news (because they are famous) and is of different standards. It will be that way regardless if we ordinary people agree with it or not.

They have a spotlight shine on them and should be aware of it because they aren't rookies...they have been in the industry long enough to understand that. And them giving out initial make it worse, as that feeds into the wanna be detectives. And if one thing netizens are good at it's digging stuff up. Celebrities aren't meant to be received like normal people though, why else they are making millions and so many out there are just trying to get by, their star power and privilege alone should make them more aware of who they are and how big their microphone is compared to the viewers. Fair or unfair, that's the reality.

Last edited:

nat12

sarNie Adult
would you mind to tell me what actually happened on the event they referring to? couldnt find any english comment/trans at twitter/tiktok about this
I didn’t watch the full video on Mai’s channel, but watched commentary from other YouTubers and twitter accounts that try to be objective as possible (i.e. focus on what the girls had said and their actions in the video, rather than throwing personal insults etc.). Allegedly, through netizens’s detective skills, the event in question was showcasing diamond jewellery. Netizens were able to deduce which it event it was because I think Miu mentioned ‘diamond’ in the video, and apparently there was only one event where most of them modeled together (Mai, Miu..Mint also mentioned she was there).

What they were gossiping about was someone changing their outfit out of the blue, throwing off the event timing a little (Mint was apparently told to “walk slower” because someone else wasn’t ready), made a mistake regarding ‘blocking’ (like not standing at the right place on stage where she was supposed to be) and seem to be trying to steal the scene.

With netizens’ skill, they found the video of an event that matched the story. than the 3 of them, Bella, Patricia & Kao S were also there. At the beginning of the event, all them were in similar colour outfit (grey?), except Mai who was in black, because she was supposed to be in the finale part of the event and the ‘centre’ of all the models. But by the end of the event, Bella had changed to another outfit too, in black, making her dressed similarly to Mai. And at the end of the event, while they were all standing on stage together with VIP of the event, and the designers of the jewelry, Mai seemed to be squeezed out of her position by Bella, who was implied to seem to be trying to steal Mai’s limelight cos she didn’t move aside for her. Mai was supposed to be centre stage for the finale.

Throughout the video, Mai, Mew & Mint never mentioned any names, but netizens deduced that they were talking about Bella, because they found the video of this event which match their story the most.

So it’s typical n’ek gossip about work, I guess? It’s just that it came across as mean-spirited to most people because this was on camera, and this event was years ago when they were newbies. Maybe Bella was guilty of all they were accusing her of. But at the same time there were other possible justifications for it? There might have been real problems with Bella’s first outfit which required her to change. The stage was so narrow and the side where Bella Mai were too was quite crowded that netizens noticed Bella kept checking if she was bumping or stepping on people around her. I frankly thought the event organizers could have spoken up more to arrange everyone on stage more clearly.

The other factor was the person Margie was talking about on that video. The one she said had said, “We’ll see who will last long in this industry.” Margie has since stated that the person she was talking about wasn’t Bella. She mentioned that she had recorded that person’s voice, like she knew no one would believe her if she told others that had happened cos it happened when she and that person were the only 2 people in the room . Now this, some people find scary because it’s about infringement of privacy, and affects professionalism.

Sorry it was so long, but I hope that helps.

nat12

sarNie Adult
I know we are supposed to dislike gossip but most people do it anyway. The difference is that the effect of our gossip on celebs is not as great as the effect of their gossip. Social media magnifies this effect greatly too. See how fast their message spreads and netizens worked. This is practically a natural consequence of anything put on the internet and social media, just as things last forever online.

Mai and her friends might have been careful to not mention names, but otherwise the details were specific, making it easy for netizens to figure out.

And they can blame netizens for being nosy, but then Mai put that video on her channel. She benefits from views to the video. The nosiness of netizens is another consequence of her actions.

The public also know that dara are ordinary people. But their expectations of them are higher. Knowing and seeing are very different things. Public figures are in a position above ordinary people, so they should be striving to do things that benefit society, or at least avoid that which harms society. To actually see n’eks engaging in behavior like high school mean girls like this… as the most common comment I saw regarding this - there goes their image as n’ek.

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
I always thought Mai was obnoxious, now she proves I was right all this time lol But why the hell Margie did hang out with this girls anyway? I thought she’s close with Yaya and Kim…

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I watch Alex Rendell’s interview with Woody and I like how he separates his work life and his personal life. He’s had to learn the hard way and I feel like that’s what’s Bella’s doing.

Oh yeah the murder of Abby Choi is crazy. Straight out of a horror film.

bit

sarNie Adult
If I am Bella or whomever the artist, I would be a bit miffed, having your colleagues talks about you the Mint, Mew and Mai were doing in a video to their fans. It’s been almost 10 years and they still regard that as some big issue, when as dara that is something quite common in their world and everybody was quite young and new.

However Pat was really beautiful in that diamond show.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Say what you want about Bella but she's always kept herself classy despite whatever rumours (true or not they may be) by keeping her mouth shut. Mai has always been a snobby mean girl, Mew is kind of vain airhead, and Margie doesn't know when to shut up. I remember during a ch3 concert practice, Margie was kind of rude to Kim telling her to stop eating or she won't fit into her outfit and Mark starts singing how is Kim gaining weight any of her business. I never liked Margie and seeing her behave all these years cemented my feelings for her. They all need to get off their high horse.