❤️ Various ET News

Simplythailover

sarNie Egg
Some things needs to enjoyed and shared between couples. There has to be some memories that are cherished enough on two people can experience. I remembered one a Hollywood celebrity stated that her then boyfriend was the best ever she had (sex wise). Then they broke up and she ends up marrying someone else. It's best sometimes to not over share. Especially, relationships are uncertain.
The funny thing is in Thai lakorn every Nang ek must be untouched (virgin),the pra' ek must be her first lover ha ha..the pra' ek can be playboy and sleeping around before he meet Nang ek,nevermind can be forgiven.What a hypocrite world but I think it's Thai culture that must shown in drama.Overall it's happen in lakorn unless Nang ek is widow (with or without kids).

bit

sarNie Adult
Hahaha the double standard. Even in reality, Pat was given a lot of harsh comments because her pregnancy date slightly overlaps with her marriage date although she was engaged, but when male artistes had a shotgun marriage and a baby appeared not so many months afterwards, people are not so hard on them.

most will be commenting on how good it was to take responsibility

spanky

sarNie OldFart
The funny thing is in Thai lakorn every Nang ek must be untouched (virgin),the pra' ek must be her first lover ha ha..the pra' ek can be playboy and sleeping around before he meet Nang ek,nevermind can be forgiven.What a hypocrite world but I think it's Thai culture that must shown in drama.Overall it's happen in lakorn unless Nang ek is widow (with or without kids).
Yes, asian...Thai culture has these double standards....but it has progress for a few years now

That is no longer a thing for a bit now. I watch a few 90s series and nk was marriage and has a kid. There is a few lakorn like that. (Recently found older lakorns on YT)

The thai lakorn has progressed for a few years now. Esp gmmtv/1hd.

Sot story- none of the main leads were virgins

@bit

I don't follow the netcitizen comment. I don't care if her baby was b4 marriage. My issues is when Dara act like it wasn't. I.e. Wier and try to say it wasn't or something

My response was to the person who said it was a honeymoon baby....in which the timeline doesn't match.

I don't trust these hi-so guys....so far their track record is trash

Last edited:

Simplythailover

sarNie Egg
Yes, asian...Thai culture has these double standards....but it has progress for a few years now

That is no longer a thing for a bit now. I watch a few 90s series and nk was marriage and has a kid. There is a few lakorn like that.

The thai lakorn has progressed for a few years now. Esp gmmtv/1hd.

Sot story- none of the main leads were virgins

@bit

I don't follow the netcitizen comment. I don't care if her baby was b4 marriage. My issues is when Dara act like it wasn't. I.e. Wier and try to say it wasn't or something

My response was to the person who said it was a honeymoon baby....in which the timeline doesn't match.

I'm fan of ch7/ch3 lakorn duri

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I'm fan of ch7/ch3 lakorn duri

I don't really watch ch 7....but ch3 is more progressive in their lakorns than ch 7. Ch7 caters to old school lakorn watcher like my mthis?

Both ch3 had a few lakorn where they had divorced, widowed, non-virgin nk

Ch3 Belle lakorn with pope/louis. Marriage - divorce - not a virgin

Ch 7 - wier..thisa? ...nk had a kid (it was a remake)

I would say try some 1HD and Gmmtv

Lakorn like (similar type to ch3/ch7)

- The Love proposal

nat12

sarNie Adult
Yeah nowadays I don’t think people expect n’ek in lakorn to be “untouched”, unless it’s period lakorn or the character is in her teens.

That double standard/sexism amongst the audience is clear though. Weir is the best and most unforgettable example of that for me. Matt hasn’t returned to acting even years after her scandal, and even then netizens were quick to accuse her in that Aum case. Weir didn’t get hounded by the media after the breakup. Most netizens won’t even remember (or know) about that incident when he shouted at a couple of reporters shortly after confirming the breakup.

I thought I was the only one who doesn’t trust them.:rolleyes: The way scams all seem to be common nowadays, I’m often suspicious of most people who seem to be rich. Haha

bit

sarNie Adult
Yeah nowadays I don’t think people expect n’ek in lakorn to be “untouched”, unless it’s period lakorn or the character is in her teens.

That double standard/sexism amongst the audience is clear though. Weir is the best and most unforgettable example of that for me. Matt hasn’t returned to acting even years after her scandal, and even then netizens were quick to accuse her in that Aum case. Weir didn’t get hounded by the media after the breakup. Most netizens won’t even remember (or know) about that incident when he shouted at a couple of reporters shortly after confirming the breakup.

I thought I was the only one who doesn’t trust them.:rolleyes: The way scams all seem to be common nowadays, I’m often suspicious of most people who seem to be rich. Haha
Nuevo rich yes… a bit suspicious, but some are born into a long list of lucky ancestors like Margie and Noon husband.

But yeah.. when you are rich it’s easy to hide the truth. You can pay your way out of it

nat12

sarNie Adult
Nuevo rich yes… a bit suspicious, but some are born into a long list of lucky ancestors like Margie and Noon husband.
Those are rare though (but yes, Margie is super lucky). Top 1% of any society. But when I glance through Thai ent gossip, it’s like every other guy is a hi-so.:rolleyes:

spanky

sarNie OldFart

But yeah.. when you are rich it’s easy to hide the truth. You can pay your way out of it
Noon and her Hubby had a few "news" too

So far margie and her hubby been good. (Seems)

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
I don’t know if it’s just me, but Noon’s husband looks mean. :confused: Like a very rigid and controlling type of person.

bit

sarNie Adult
Noon and her Hubby had a few "news" too

So far margie and her hubby been good. (Seems)
Noon husband did had a few ‘rumours’ … and that some even turned into Club Friday drama, of course none come out to say it directly, but … people know.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Aren't Kob and Nusaba also married to a pair of hi-so brothers? Are there any scandals going on in that family also? I'm curious
Yes...they got married and left the ET. The only issues with them was the mom. Social status issues.

As far as I know, they don't have any scandal...but they are also different time and generation. Less social media and they both stop faded into the marriage ..family life

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yes...they got married and left the ET. The only issues with them was the mom. Social status issues.

As far as I know, they don't have any scandal...but they are also different time and generation. Less social media and they both stop faded into the marriage ..family life
His mom at first didn't like Kob at all. But now they have a complete family. And both doesn't seem to be flaunting their relationship or anything. Kob is enjoying marriage life with husband and her kids...probably older and wiser. Kids now, flaunts everything. The more the have the more is being shown.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
His mom at first didn't like Kob at all. But now they have a complete family. And both doesn't seem to be flaunting their relationship or anything. Kob is enjoying marriage life with husband and her kids...probably older and wiser. Kids now, flaunts everything. The more the have the more is being shown.

I don't follow her...the mom also had issues with Noos? She married the brother

Nothing wrong with SM....it's the constant oversharing that is happening....their sex life....ect

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Really? Interesting, I always thought chompoo and her hubby were lovey dovey. Even though they didn't post alot about each other, they posted a lot about the kids. Maybe Thai fans are use to all the lovey dovey stuff, when its not as apparent, people start to think otherwise. Probably not the wisest to overshare as well because people think too much. I don't know whats going on in their household, innocent until proven guilty for me though. word of mouth can change from person to person. Good luck to them though.