❤️ Various ET News

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I really like Hello Monster remake. It was something I actually watched with my husband and we enjoyed it. He's not into Thai drama, but followed Hello Monster and tried to solve the mysteries. The similarities are there between the Thai and Korean version, but Thai version actually has elements that is still very much Thai yet still remained different and enjoyable.

Thai productions can be creative if they want to...it's just that more than often they take the easily route and remake a classic to make them horrible (that has been their talent for a while). If they branch out and they new things they can progress. I want to see good remakes and don't mind them so long it doesn't turn into a train wreck.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I really like Hello Monster remake. It was something I actually watched with my husband and we enjoyed it. He's not into Thai drama, but followed Hello Monster and tried to solve the mysteries. The similarities are there between the Thai and Korean version, but Thai version actually has elements that is still very much Thai yet still remained different and enjoyable.

Thai productions can be creative if they want to...it's just that more than often they take the easily route and remake a classic to make them horrible (that has been their talent for a while). If they branch out and they new things they can progress. I want to see good remakes and don't mind them so long it doesn't turn into a train wreck.

I concur.....they remake thai "classics " and just dramatize it...sooo badly.

I would love a remake of autumn concerto.

And yes, they are partnered with the Korean production counterparts. Also this mean it will be on netflix.

Last edited:

nat12

sarNie Adult
I concur.....they remake thai "classics " and just dramatize it...sooo badly.

I would love a remake of autumn concerto.

And yes, they are partnered with the Korean production counterparts. Also this mean it will be on netflix.
I mean, I think it will be a long time before Thailand can come up with scripts something along the lines of Signal. But surely a scriptwriter can come up with a heartwarming, original plots like… Reply 1997? Hospital Playlist? When I first watched Hospital Playlist, my first thought was, oh.. if Thailand remakes this Pope will be good for Jo Jung Suk’s character. Although his p’ek roles in Ch3 have been mostly dramatic, but I thought in RLM he showed a sense of comedy and he can carry dramatic scenes well. And then BPS2 movie came and proved my instinct right.;)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I mean, I think it will be a long time before Thailand can come up with scripts something along the lines of Signal. But surely a scriptwriter can come up with a heartwarming, original plots like… Reply 1997? Hospital Playlist? When I first watched Hospital Playlist, my first thought was, oh.. if Thailand remakes this Pope will be good for Jo Jung Suk’s character. Although his p’ek roles in Ch3 have been mostly dramatic, but I thought in RLM he showed a sense of comedy and he can carry dramatic scenes well. And then BPS2 movie came and proved my instinct right.;)

They don't even try to do new genre and do better writing....they continue with the trope.

Replay 1997 didn't click with me....but I enjoyed 1988. I didn't see hospital Playlist yet....but same writer/productions of 1988.

Characterization is also so dumb...k/c drama is guilty of that too...but they have more content....genre...ect...

Onehd content is decent....

Love proposal- I thought was a typical lakorn. I got bored, watched it and was pleasantly surprised. There was some typical "lakorn" trope....but they upgrade how things are handled. One of my favorite 2022 lakorn. Sky fall remake was decent. I didn't see aom version but enjoyed prang/film. I love how they made N'rai with substance. She wasn't just chasing pk around.....

I digress....

I'm looking forward to the remake...since Namtarn tipnaree is 1 of my favorite actor. I seen kversion lawless lawyer.

nat12

sarNie Adult
http://instagr.am/p/ClpmlvQyP7J/
There are changes to Ch3 calendar signing event schedule. Pope and Krating are no longer scheduled for first day (the 7th). Puen moved to second day instead of first day. Apparently there will be another day of calendar signing but the exact date is yet to be announced.

I just realised on the initial schedule, other than Bella and Mario, Bow and Nine were also not scheduled? Unless I saw it wrongly.

Last edited:

rae

sarNie Adult
Baifern has responded, she says her and Nine's relationship has gone a step further and in a good place but not yet dating. She talked a lot with Nine and thanks him for being respectful to her. Even before his confession, he has been very good to her and her friends, and they have a better understanding of each other these days. She says she only knew about his feelings and doesn't know that he confided in other people/mutual friends, but she thanks them because without them, Nine would not have confessed. Her feelings for him after his confession is that it all feels special and that her heart is open to him and hope that things continue to develop naturally but yeah, still not her bf yet.

Also, Nine had called and asked Baifern beforehand if he could mention her in that public confession and she gave her ok.

Last edited:

nat12

sarNie Adult
Congrats to Push & Jui for their long-awaited bundle of joy. :cheer:

Also to Nine and Baifern… may everything go well between them. I think that was a good response from Baifern honestly.

I laughed looking at some gossip pages post that now that Nine and Baifern are confirmed, fans are looking at Pope Bella next. Guess it’s a good thing they both are not attending Ch3 calendar signing this year.;)

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Baifern has responded, she says her and Nine's relationship has gone a step further and in a good place but not yet dating. She talked a lot with Nine and thanks him for being respectful to her. Even before his confession, he has been very good to her and her friends, and they have a better understanding of each other these days. She says she only knew about his feelings and doesn't know that he confided in other people/mutual friends, but she thanks them because without them, Nine would not have confessed. Her feelings for him after his confession is that it all feels special and that her heart is open to him and hope that things continue to develop naturally but yeah, still not her bf yet.

Also, Nine had called and asked Baifern beforehand if he could mention her in that public confession and she gave her ok.
Ok, i don't feel so bad for him now, he's very respectful if he asked for her permission first. At first, I thought he just randomly mention her to the press. More understandable now how he did so.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Ch3 should open a match making agency. Their drama might lack good plot and storyline but many of their artist found love there hahaha. I hope everyone always be happy
All those lakorn that take forever to shoot and the many events that the channel often organized must be good matchmaking opportunities. :risas3:

How can I join ch3…to act…? :naughty2:
I read rumors that Ch3 is not really taking in new actors. Unless they have huge existing fan bases I guess, like the Duangjai Tewaprom p’eks. If true then this is wise… because they already have way too many than they know what to do with.

*DramaCuties*

sarNie Egg
How can I join ch3…to act…? :naughty2:
All those lakorn that take forever to shoot and the many events that the channel often organized must be good matchmaking opportunities. :risas3:

I read rumors that Ch3 is not really taking in new actors. Unless they have huge existing fan bases I guess, like the Duangjai Tewaprom p’eks. If true then this is wise… because they already have way too many than they know what to do with.
:risas3:yeah like seriously....

neenavaj

sarNie Adult

Maybe its time to hire good writers?

nat12

sarNie Adult
Oh they should totally hire better scriptwriters. That could be your way into the channel, @mayag. Write better drama scripts for them. You still get to meet all the good-looking actors. And you will be providing good service to us viewers. ;)

Seriously though why does Ch3 lakorn take forever to shoot? For lakorn like BPS, Prom Likit, Lai Kinnaree, Crown Princess… taking a long time is understandable. But the usual ones like Roy Leh Marnya? And I’m just talking about shooting days, not including editing/post-production and broadcast scheduling. On top of better writers maybe they need to hire more people to speed up production.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Oh they should totally hire better scriptwriters. That could be your way into the channel, @mayag. Write better drama scripts for them. You still get to meet all the good-looking actors. And you will be providing good service to us viewers. ;)
Oh I love this idea. Write new lakorns AND find love? Sounds like the life. :love:
If I get casting power too, I’d make everyone’s dreams come true. Lol

bit

sarNie Adult
CH3 took more time to produce lakorn than a Hollywood grade film. Not sure why channel like OneHD can speed up their shooting time yet CH3 took forever

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Maybe Ch3 and Ch7 don't have much funding? The only ones really banking as actors are Yaya, Nadech, Mark, Kim, Bella...etc.. these channels are behind because they refuse to change their ways in writing and directing. This way does not appeal to the youngsters.