❤️ Various ET News

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Sunny Is hilarious

I take care of cats.....I have not been working.... I'm no longer an actor.

He hasn't filmed in a long time.

Reporter - how are you surviving

My job is to take care of cats.... you guys can support me.... I'm good at any job...paper filing....I can do it all... I'm good

His last film is 2019.....he is currently filming...? Playing a father?

Nadao close down....I get my manager back.

My main job is to take care of my cata....my cats are good....never barked....it got a good citizen award...

The reporters are all laughing and didn't get much dirt on his love life....

He kills me....he should do a variety show.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I thought Kao’s contract ended earlier? But I agree with Ch3 not really maximising her talent. Her lakorn with Great & Mark are still often on 3Plus Top 10 on and off.

I agree with @byebye. Mai has been looking too skinny for a while now. She’s still young so when she’s too thin her face loses fullness - and that is really aging.
It sounds like she said earlier this year...mid year....so between this Jan to June ish.....she spoke softly...lost of words....trying to find the right words....and to be respectful and grateful to her opportunities at ch3

nat12

sarNie Adult
It sounds like she said earlier this year...mid year....so between this Jan to June ish.....she spoke softly...lost of words....trying to find the right words....and to be respectful and grateful to her opportunities at ch3
Ugh, thought I was too tired yesterday and couldn’t really hear what the reporters were asking. But I rewatched the clip just now and I still had difficulty making out the reporters’ questions. :facepalm: I don’t think Kao was at a loss for words regarding her contract issues. But it does sound like she’s being careful and respectful with her words. Which is fine, because even if she prefers to be freelance, she doesn’t want to burn bridges with Ch3. I feel like she also doesn’t want to make it sound like Ch3 doesn’t give her enough opportunities, but that she is also careful about her script choice. There’s no point in shooting 2 lakorn at the same time if both scripts are kinda’ meh.

I don’t know if it’s cos of her makeup/styling but she really reminds me of Esther in this clip.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ch3 is too inflated

Not lost for words but she stumbled/stuttered a lil.....her reply during that time was also soft....I listened a few time to catch it

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Kao is no longer at Ch3? I thought after the success of the one with Mark they would finally start pushing her more like they're doing with Bow and Gina. I don't get why they didn't. Definitely think she's the most talented of their younger gen.

But it's probably the better move for her. All the "hot" new gen. actors are coming up through GMM or freelance (know part of that is due to the BL craze but it is what it is).

nat12

sarNie Adult
Kao is no longer at Ch3? I thought after the success of the one with Mark they would finally start pushing her more like they're doing with Bow and Gina. I don't get why they didn't. Definitely think she's the most talented of their younger gen.

But it's probably the better move for her. All the "hot" new gen. actors are coming up through GMM or freelance (know part of that is due to the BL craze but it is what it is).
From what she said in that clip it seems that she wants to have time to focus on her business as well as acting. I’m inferring that having to shoot 2 lakorn at the same time might make that difficult. I’m also wondering if she’s more choosy with her scripts. Like I said, no point if you have 2 lakorn to shoot on constantly but the scripts are forgettable and don’t make an impact. She comes across to me as being quite selective with her choice of roles.

I agree with you that GMM/One has a lot of hot new actors - even with the end of Nadao. Heck, even Ch3 are rushing to work with them - and also, developing more BL lakorn.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Well, that's a relief...Mai Davika got thin for a role...hopefully she gain her weight back because when she smiles now, you can see the wrinkles around her jaws. Not a healthy look. She sou

bit

sarNie Adult
At this rate, CH3 should just let their artist do project where ever they want. It’s not like the Channel is giving them decent project. Unless you are on Yaya level, all other earthlings only got crumbs

nat12

sarNie Adult
At this rate, CH3 should just let their artist do project where ever they want. It’s not like the Channel is giving them decent project. Unless you are on Yaya level, all other earthlings only got crumbs
But if they do this, they need to work out how they’ll earn from the stars cos then what would motivate the stars to sign exclusive contract with Ch3?

Ch3 is seriously not forward-thinking enough. If not in they would at least sub their videos on YouTube. Then they can gain more audience, and consequently there could be more recognition of their artistes and more demand for their dramas on streaming services. I don’t know if they realise that if their artistes do well, then they profit from that too? At least indirectly, if not directly.

bit

sarNie Adult
But if they do this, they need to work out how they’ll earn from the stars cos then what would motivate the stars to sign exclusive contract with Ch3?

Ch3 is seriously not forward-thinking enough. If not in they would at least sub their videos on YouTube. Then they can gain more audience, and consequently there could be more recognition of their artistes and more demand for their dramas on streaming services. I don’t know if they realise that if their artistes do well, then they profit from that too? At least indirectly, if not directly.
I give up thinking about what those executive are trying to achieve. Just look at BPS2 breaking record in Vietnam, yet no one seems bothered enough to do promo there as a thank you. They send Ice to do promo in Indonesia, two of the main stars remain hidden :facepalm:

I don't know any other GDH movie that send not main stars on promotion tour. During FriendZone movie, Baifern did quite a lot of meet and greet.

nat12

sarNie Adult
I give up thinking about what those executive are trying to achieve. Just look at BPS2 breaking record in Vietnam, yet no one seems bothered enough to do promo there as a thank you. They send Ice to do promo in Indonesia, two of the main stars remain hidden :facepalm:

I don't know any other GDH movie that send not main stars on promotion tour. During FriendZone movie, Baifern did quite a lot of meet and greet.
Actually, Pope & Bella didn’t do much joint promos either in Thailand itself for BPS2 movie. There’s the launch, the premiere, promotion with Real Thai which was a sponsor, and appearances on Hone Krasae & SSBT. That’s it. I can understand why they can’t appear on GDH/GMM/OneHD. But it was Ice who appeared on Ch3 morning news show to promote the movie. Of the main cast, it’s often Pope appearing individually at different venue events. Is it because it’s too expensive to get them together? I don’t think Bella’s schedule is an excuse because if they wanted her for promo events, I’m sure all those events could be scheduled in advance and she could make time for them

Speaking of Bella, she’s in October edition for Harper’s Bazaar Thailand. That’s a bold look. I only realized it’s her when I saw her name. :clap:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I just feel like Ch3 & Ch7 are not that big on promoting their artists through events & fan service type of gigs.

They rather the daras have photoshoots, cf, endorsements etc.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
has anyone watched thai cave rescue? It seems they got a lot of positive feedbacks from the thais as well as international viewers. It reached top 10 in many countries already.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
From what she said in that clip it seems that she wants to have time to focus on her business as well as acting. I’m inferring that having to shoot 2 lakorn at the same time might make that difficult. I’m also wondering if she’s more choosy with her scripts. Like I said, no point if you have 2 lakorn to shoot on constantly but the scripts are forgettable and don’t make an impact. She comes across to me as being quite selective with her choice of roles.

I agree with you that GMM/One has a lot of hot new actors - even with the end of Nadao. Heck, even Ch3 are rushing to work with them - and also, developing more BL lakorn.

I feel she is saying that to be "respectful ". She can't exactly say, the script wasn't good or they didn't offer her much. ^save face ^

Even before she started her business she was not offered a lot of roles....they are pushing Gina. Bow just moved to ch3 and had 3 lakorna lined up.

Kao had 2 decent lakorns (1 w/great and with mark)Mark. The other lakorn she is 2nd lead....

nat12

sarNie Adult
I feel she is saying that to be "respectful ". She can't exactly say, the script wasn't good or they didn't offer her much. ^save face ^

Even before she started her business she was not offered a lot of roles....they are pushing Gina. Bow just moved to ch3 and had 3 lakorna lined up.
Oh that’s a really fair comparison. They’ve been pushing Gina for a while now. I don’t feel like I’ve seen her in as many supporting roles before becoming n’ek the way I’m seeing Namfah & PP right now.

nat12

sarNie Adult
has anyone watched thai cave rescue? It seems they got a lot of positive feedbacks from the thais as well as international viewers. It reached top 10 in many countries already.
I am watching it. I’ve been looking forward to it more than 13 Lives cos it’s a Thai production. I’m only on the first ep though but I feel like I will continue to watch it.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Why can't Thai producers put more money into story and writing? I feel Thai stories have so much potential. Even their folktales are nice. Recreate something unique. Please please. We the audience deserve it, the actors deserve it.