❤️ Various ET News

rae

sarNie Adult
I have read conflicting reports that Pinky's brother was arrested as well, so her whole family's in it. Sigh, and just when things were going well for her acting career again.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Ooh I think remember this being big news awhile back. A bunch of other celebs were caught up in it too and some of them were victims. I think Pinky's brother was arrested because he's on the board or a shareholder of the company? She claimed she was just investing like everyone else and was scammed too. But news reported that when investigators looked at the money trail her and her mom were making profits off of it while everyone else was losing money.

*DramaCuties*

sarNie Egg
NOOOO!!!!! This will affect Lai Kinnaree won't it? She's in there! T_T
Well all you can do is pray that things will go well for the team. Who knows maybe it will not turn out bad? She play as a villain right on the drama? Ppl might find it interesting to see a real life villain playing a villain character.

nat12

sarNie Adult
They should invite them all to 3 zaap, that should be hilarious. Even at the peak of BPS the 4 of them never did any group interview on the show.
It will be, but there’s nothing to promote, I don’t see Pope agreeing to go on the show - with or without Bella. And Bella is super busy working 7 days a week.

I tell y’all every couple NY lakorn is doomed to be a disaster. This is not a first case :c
Wait, wait…. I know Lai Kinaree production faced a lot of problems. But which other NY lakorn also had problems?

nat12

sarNie Adult
I’m a bit confused to see Phet and Mind appear on this show. Did they both leave Ch3 or did Ch3 relax their rules on their artistes appearing on other channels’ programmes?

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
Wait, wait…. I know Lai Kinaree production faced a lot of problems. But which other NY lakorn also had problems?
In a way, almost all of their lakorns have had problems. Transition from analog TV to digital;
Protests; Floods; Unfinished scripts and filming delayed for years; Problematic actors. Also copyright issues with LK (expiring by the end of this year). And many more. They are totally cursed lol

Last edited:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Pinky's career is pretty much over.

She's currently filming 4 lakorns.

There's over 9K victims. Many include daras, ppl that work in the industry... Etc.

Sounds like she went from being a victim in the beginning to getting ppl to join the scheme so she can cover her losses. I can't feel bad for her...

nat12

sarNie Adult
In a way, almost all of their lakorns have had problems. Transition from analog TV to digital;
Protests; Floods; Unfinished scripts and filming delayed for years; Problematic actors. Also copyright issues with LK (expiring by the end of this year). And many more. They are totally cursed lol
The price of being the hot pra nang whom all the producers wanted to work with.

I wasn’t too keen on the plot of Lai Kinnaree… but I hope it will still do ok in spite of Pinky’s case. So many other people worked on it too and they deserve to have their efforts acknowledged.

Sounds like she went from being a victim in the beginning to getting ppl to join the scheme so she can cover her losses. I can't feel bad for her...
Gosh, that last part totally makes me unable to feel bad for her too. Also… I think I read in that article that was shared earlier, or maybe somewhere else, that the police have been investigating this case since 2019. Means that they have been investigating this quite meticulously to the point of making arrests now.

All her lakorn that are currently in progress… if they are still proceeding, her parts would have to be re-cast and re-shot.

x0unerthanlater

I think I read in that article that was shared earlier, or maybe somewhere else, that the police have been investigating this case since 2019. Means that they have been investigating this quite meticulously to the point of making arrests now.
Yes, they've been investigating since before COVID.

There are past interviews Pinky did that they have brought back, about her victim story and how she was cheated. It's a different story now.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Pinky's career is pretty much over.

There's over 9K victims. Many include daras, ppl that work in the industry... Etc.

She fell from grace for the scandal between her and Tanya...but didn't hit the ground just yet. Now, she’s done. She'll be lucky if she isn't jailed for life because this isn't just about money, it's someone's livelihood. Some people give all they got and left with nothing. I never understood the greed that some folks have. How much money do one truly need to be comfortable? What were they thinking? It's something so monumental were they so naive that no one is ever going to find out. Just mind boggling.

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
Please God not another reshoot for LK lol
Spare my nerves lol
Pinky has such a beautiful face and aura around her. Sad her personal life is eh…

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Lai Kinnaree finished filming so it wouldn't be affected. Thailand isn't like China where they really erase a celeb the minute they step out of line in any way. Ch3 news anchor was in jail for something money related(?) and he still has a job and is popular with the audience.

Now maybe if Pinky was the n'ek and the story was about her being a victim of some scam, they might delay airing it cause it'll be in poor taste lol.

x0unerthanlater

Just bad decisions. I'm still watching and collecting the news. It's bad. The worst is that these daras that join the scheme use their status and face as a way to get ppl to feel secure about pooling in their money. Once they've lured ppl in and these ppl find out it's a scam the only ways to cover losses is to pool in more money or get other ppl to join.

There's 19 ppl known to be involved in scamming but they're suspecting there are 10 more ppl.

For the ppl who made "investments" they are considered victims if they lost money but never recruited other ppl. They become a scammer when they recruit other ppl.

I think the dsi/police have been watching Pinky ever since she got "scammed" a year or so ago. Because Pinky personally knows the guy that started this whole thing. She bought a car from his dealership and then he recruited her. Also, her brother is on (or used to be) the board of directors.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yikes, I was reading there's going to be jail time for sure because of the amount of money. But perhaps here in the states they get the punishment they deserve...though in Thailand it might be less because law there is kind of up and down. This seem to be a more thorough investigation as it has happened in the span of what 3 years. So the officials probably have all their lines dotted. Anyway, so many lives ruined.