❤️ Various ET News

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I could have sworn they revealed the pregnancy before the wedding... Maybe I dreamed it? Lol not surprised though. It was obviously a shotgun wedding.

I feel like Prang is not ready for the engagement/marriage yet.

I never heard her talking about wanting to get married or her relationship much... But maybe she's just a private person.

nat12

sarNie Adult
I could have sworn they revealed the pregnancy before the wedding... Maybe I dreamed it? Lol not surprised though. It was obviously a shotgun wedding.
No they didn’t… but it was heavily speculated. Because the wedding was announced so quickly/suddenly, people can’t help but speculate that way.

x0unerthanlater

No they didn’t… but it was heavily speculated. Because the wedding was announced so quickly/suddenly, people can’t help but speculate that way.
I must have seen one of those speculation clips. :confused12:lol

Weir said they dated for over a year and a half... But didn't he and Bella just broke up last Nov? (Something like that. It hasn't been a year)

nat12

sarNie Adult
I must have seen one of those speculation clips. :confused12:lol

Weir said they dated for over a year and a half... But didn't he and Bella just broke up last Nov? (Something like that. It hasn't been a year)
Exactly. Bella announced the breakup at the end of November. THAT’S why he was getting all the flak from netizens. I think he even lost IG followers? I was never a fan of either of them, but as a woman I thought W’s behaviour was totally shitty. Didn’t announce the breakup, but was dating another woman while the public thought he and Bella were still together. He did not consider a bit how that would make Vicky or Bella look in the eyes of the public.

Now that a baby is on the way, I wish them all happiness. And maybe the reporters and W’s fans can stop linking them together. At least the media has stopped doing that.

Pope & Bella appeared on Hone Krasae a few weeks ago (for BPS2 movie promotions), and in the video comments W’s fans were still attacking Bella. Said she’s fake and is playing for public sympathy. :rolleyes: Only a minority of them do this though to be fair, but OMG I hope for their sakes their partners never cheat on them or treat them like thrash.

x0unerthanlater

Exactly. Bella announced the breakup at the end of November. THAT’S why he was getting all the flak from netizens. I think he even lost IG followers? I was never a fan of either of them, but as a woman I thought W’s behaviour was totally shitty. Didn’t announce the breakup, but was dating another woman while the public thought he and Bella were still together. He did not consider a bit how that would make Vicky or Bella look in the eyes of the public.

Now that a baby is on the way, I wish them all happiness. And maybe the reporters and W’s fans can stop linking them together. At least the media has stopped doing that.

Pope & Bella appeared on Hone Krasae a few weeks ago (for BPS2 movie promotions), and in the video comments W’s fans were still attacking Bella. Said she’s fake and is playing for public sympathy. :rolleyes: Only a minority of them do this though to be fair, but OMG I hope for their sakes their partners never cheat on them or treat them like thrash.
Weir takes an L for his behavior. I liked a couple of his lakorns but was never a big fan. Him as a man never appealed to me ever since his days dating Pan.

I honestly hope ppl stop attaching Bella to him. I'm glad that reporters have stopped asking her about how she feels about his marriage. The netizens that are bashing Bella should really open up their eyes and see who was the real problem. He never came out to apologize to her for the mess then or now. A little, "I'm sorry to Bella for having to answer questions about my new relationship" would have been respectful.

Anyway, I watched her and Pope on Hone Kraesae too and it low-key looked like Pope would pursue her if she was ready for a new relationship. But Bella is pretty dead set on staying single right now. Which is great for her. I think she's rising again in popularity.

Simplythailover

sarNie Egg
To be fair I think Bella also played a role in delaying break up announcement.As a lover maybe she have known that weir had cheated or met vikki a year ago but maybe chosen to keep quiet and stay in their troubled relationship.I hate the way weir handled their break up but honestly I don't know what caused their relationship to fail,only they know.One of my admirations for Thai celebrity couples other than lakorn is that they can last a long time in a relationship (Nadech Yaya,Mark Kim,Weir Bella and others). It's rare in my country that artists are in love for a long time, usually they 2-4 years ending with getting married @ breaking up.

nat12

sarNie Adult
To be fair I think Bella also played a role in delaying break up announcement.As a lover maybe she have known that weir had cheated or met vikki a year ago but maybe chosen to keep quiet and stay in their troubled relationship.
Yes truthfully only they both know the reason and personally I think it’s none of anyone else’s business what the reason is. Weir was away in Australia, and there was a pandemic too. My take is she was willing to let Weir announce it if he already has someone else. This is something I noticed about Thailand - they would rather the man speak about these things first. Anyway all the while it was him (or his side) who seemed to be speaking about their relationship - supposedly he had been ready for marriage, but when reporters asked Bella about it, she seemed to be unsure or avoiding the topic. She thought he would announce it before starting a new relationship but he didn’t. He was seen in public with another girl, and people knew it wasn’t Bella with him because Bella was in another part of the country at that time, working and with other people. So I guess Bella was forced to make the announcement because the reporters must have kept asking her about him.

The netizens that are bashing Bella should really open up their eyes and see who was the real problem. He never came out to apologize to her for the mess then or now. A little, "I'm sorry to Bella for having to answer questions about my new relationship" would have been respectful.
Right?? I think most netizens can see it… and honestly most are annoyed that reporters kept asking her about it. Because gosh… I can’t imagine repeatedly having to answer questions about my ex’s new relationship, let alone in public where I need to keep my composure. Were they expecting her to crumple to the ground in tears just like a n’ek in lakorn?

Meh. I really don’t want to talk about W anymore. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I watched her and Pope on Hone Kraesae too and it low-key looked like Pope would pursue her if she was ready for a new relationship. But Bella is pretty dead set on staying single right now. Which is great for her. I think she's rising again in popularity.
Don’t play with my shipper heart please… I can’t take it. :pancarta: But I saw the same thing too. Pope basically capsized the PB ship during the movie launch when he spoke to the reporters and insisted they’re just siblings. But yes, on Hone Krsae I also noticed he waited for Bella to reply first before saying anything about the future. I also think it’s fine if Bella stays single for a while and she’s really huge now too. Her face is everywhere in so many ads, on different channels & media.

x0unerthanlater

But yes, on Hone Krsae I also noticed he waited for Bella to reply first before saying anything about the future.
I shipped them so much when they were promoting BP lakorn, (mostly ship their characters btw Karakade & Khun Muen).

I can see Pope has always been mindful of how he answers the questions about them possibly dating. He never shuts it down completely or say anything misleading for fan service. That's what I like about him.

Bella is doing great. She'll go up and keep rising. I'm glad she can rid herself from being ____'s gf. Now, ppl will see her as an actress that can shine on her own.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
And now Weir’s going to be a father? I still haven’t fully processed him being married LOL! Shotgun wedding…Who called it? Hehe The way he seems or may be acting all smitten over his wife is so cringey. Anyone still hating on Bella over their breakup are delusional.

bit

sarNie Adult
To be fair I think Bella also played a role in delaying break up announcement.As a lover maybe she have known that weir had cheated or met vikki a year ago but maybe chosen to keep quiet and stay in their troubled relationship.I hate the way weir handled their break up but honestly I don't know what caused their relationship to fail,only they know.One of my admirations for Thai celebrity couples other than lakorn is that they can last a long time in a relationship (Nadech Yaya,Mark Kim,Weir Bella and others). It's rare in my country that artists are in love for a long time, usually they 2-4 years ending with getting married @ breaking up.
They were selling their Iceland book trip up until September I think. So however Weir try to spin it, there is always loophole in his story.

bit

sarNie Adult

I feel like Prang is not ready for the engagement/marriage yet.

I never heard her talking about wanting to get married or her relationship much... But maybe she's just a private person.
But Prang is quite open about her relationship previously.

but like people said, there isn’t smoke without fire