❤️ Various ET News

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Oh no, Margie is ill? Is it Covid? Many countries are opening up but Covid is still a thing makes me still a bit hesitant to travel. Even though I’ve gotten it, getting infected with it is such a hassle.
Not sure what is the illness

mayag

sarNie Adult
I knew something was going to happen when I saw the group photo of MK and NY :love: Congrats to the lovely couple Mark and Kim!!

Simplythailover

sarNie Egg
A big congratulations to Mark and Kim.So happy for them.NY are with them at that special proposal plus MargiePok will be there too if she's not sick.Their friendship and bonding are so lovely and special.Now I'm patiently waiting for NY turn.
Btw rip the delusional and crazy MY fandoms ha.. .ha.now it's time to stop bothering theses two bff.I'm welcoming new upcoming lakorn MY with happy heart ,just like I'm eager to support Nadech new project with Kim.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I never realized how close NY and MK all were until this trip. Such a beautiful group. LOL Nadech and Mark have the best bromance in the business! Their friendship is beautiful since their debut. I am proud of the men they have become.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I never realized how close NY and MK all were until this trip. Such a beautiful group. LOL Nadech and Mark have the best bromance in the business! Their friendship is beautiful since their debut. I am proud of the men they have become.
Really?? Lol those 4 are always together, along with Margie and Pok when they can join. But those two couples are all bffs. Kimmy and Yaya def have an unbreakable bond though too.

Lol yaya and NY are modern hippie vibes while MK are the city couple vibes haha I'm honestly happy for them. I think Mark had been ready for awhile and maybe was just waiting for Kim to be ready.

Although Mint really isn't part of that crew anymore, that just leaves NY, Mint and her bf, and Boy left! I wonder who will be next!!! Lol seeing how quickly boy and Faye has been to be getting endorsements already, I wouldn't be surprised if they have a quick wedding with how infatuated he seems to be with her

nat12

sarNie Adult
I’m surprised that there are people who don’t know how close MK & NY are. I think being busy with work makes it difficult but they are often together especially like at special events - graduations, birthdays, etc.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I heard/skim the news about "proposal" a few weeks ago ...soo.. I'm not surprised

Kao S. And her ex is confirm break up

The blind item suspects pope/bella....kao and great....great left a flirty comment on her ig...but he is not the only one...kao is currently in the USA with friends

Ananda said he is also discussing marriage with his gf

I didn't fully see the world of marriage....a popular BBC...then korean remake....but I seen han so...and she is a great actress.....she is very versatile and been In many challenging series

I don't see that in Pat...it a good opportunity....but I don't feel she's up to par....esp...with the veterans. Many ppl say her acting is ok...but I see more ppl are blinded by her looks...she gets a lot of free passes....i.e. she's not the best actress/can have potential...because she's soo pretty...ect..

I feel Matt would be great...and I think that would be hilarious...with the juxtaposition of the real life

nat12

sarNie Adult
I feel Matt would be great...and I think that would be hilarious...with the juxtaposition of the real life
lol you’re kinda mean. Matt went on a hiatus for a few years to get some peace and you want her to come back to this?:p

The blind item isn’t blind anymore. This program outright mentioned Bella as the n’ek in the rumour. But they also said that the p’ek in question is not Pope, but hint that it’s Peak.

If true, I am disappointed, but as always I understand celebs have their own personal lives and we have no say. But if true, I think this doesn’t make Bella look good. And Bella is someone who is quite savvy when it comes to her career - I don’t see her doing something like this and risking all her current ads/endorsements.

I have some doubt about it because this show is the only show where Bella & Peak have been linked like this. The first time I came across it was weeks back, but on Bella’s many media appearances since then I haven’t heard any reporter ask her about this rumour. So I thought it was just unfounded gossip. Now the news has come back, in a rather bad way.

Last edited:

Simplythailover

sarNie Egg
Someone with strong personality like Bella deserve a good looking and matured man not Peak(not Pope also - just my pov).I hope she takes a break after break up and find time to love herself first.The right man for her will come for sure when time was perfect and right.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Maybe Peak is a rebound man? It happens more than often. Blind items are funny, but I tend to think there's a little something to this. These things has a weird time to pop up and rumors started when someone knows something. I always feel that in Bella and Weir's relationship, he was in more control of it. There are times, I don't think he cares much of his actions in the relationship. He's messy because Bella is there to clean it up.

Anyway, Matt would be a good choice for the mistress role lol. I mean, if you are going to make a splash coming back might as will take up a role that has tongue wagging. Pat isn't strong enough of an actress to be a mistress yet. She to me, still has the skill of a naive n'ek...even with her lips enhanced made no difference to her, but made her acting go south.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Someone with strong personality like Bella deserve a good looking and matured man not Peak(not Pope also - just my pov).I hope she takes a break after break up and find time to love herself first.The right man for her will come for sure when time was perfect and right.
Yes, I agree with your assessment of Bella’s personality. I mean, as a Pope-Bella shipper I of course dream of both of them getting together. But honestly I would rather she focus on herself first and take a break, and then find the right person for her, whether it’s Pope or not, lol. But definitely not a guy that much younger than her. And not even just as a rebound guy. I feel like she comes across as being quite career & media-savvy that if it’s true with Peak, it will be quite out of character for her.

Pat isn't strong enough of an actress to be a mistress yet. She to me, still has the skill of a naive n'ek...even with her lips enhanced made no difference to her, but made her acting go south.
I agree with you on Pat not being ready yet for such a role. Also agree with you on her lip enhancements. They’re too distracting in all the clips that I’ve seen of her and Great recently and I don’t feel like watching that lakorn. Also, she and Great doesn’t seem to have chemistry? I would rather catch up watching Mint & Toey, lol.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I’m surprised that there are people who don’t know how close MK & NY are. I think being busy with work makes it difficult but they are often together especially like at special events - graduations, birthdays, etc.

I knew they were close, but I assumed Mark would have invited more people to surprise Kim. Not just NY, Margie/Pok. This is a special day, so its more clear now how close they all are.

Simplythailover

sarNie Egg
Can somebody please provide a picture of Peak here? I have no idea who he is. I only know the girl Peak.
He's Peak kongthap,21 years old.Bella's male lead in lakorn Dare to love.I'm not against him but I don't think Bella will choose much younger man for her regardless how handsome and good he are.Bella already 30++years old, although she's mixed blood I think if she wants to start relationship it's must be kind of marriage prospect in mind to begin with.While Peak only at the beginning of his career,I don't he will settle down for marriage too soon.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Hahaha....I was like who is this person?

This is what I find common....the girl wasted all these year with the guy....thinking marriage and it don't work out.

Now...for most the mind set is to have fun and enjoy themselves....no string....more free

I been through something similar....i had a fling after a long term relationship break up.....it had no expectations...a sense of freedom

Bella is not hurting or harming anyone. If they enjoy each other's company...go for it

I saw some recent pix of Pat....she looks odd with the lip enhancements