❤️ Various ET News

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Jakkajan & Nok Ussanee were bff's for a long time but have been in a court battle against each other for a while now. It all started when Nok posted a comment on sns about Jakkajan's husband suggesting that he was living a double life. Her comment made it sound like he was two-timing Jakkajan and that he had "another world."

Jakkajan's husband disputed the claims of course and sued her for slandering him. It became a bit of a mess and the friendship between the two women completely shattered.

Finally, Nok paid handsomely for the slander in the amount of 1M baht. She also publicly apologized to Jakkajan's husband by posting a message on Facebook and IG.

moral of the story; sometimes it's your closest friends that are the most envious of you.

source: NINE ENTERTAIN

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Looks like Kao S and the Boyfriend are broken up....lots of articles and ig post hinted at it

Great is flirting on her ig

nat12

sarNie Adult
So that’s why Kao seems to be posting more sexy photos on IG recently? And Great is flirting with her? Interesting. :confused12:

(Poor Jackie.;))

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Possible cast to remake world of the marriage?

Ann and Ananda is great.....

For me... no on pat... she has the look but not the acting skill.....

Han soo... is a really good actress

..it should be Matt .... hahahaha

pikachu

sarNie Egg
Finally! Congrats to Kimmy and Mark!

Its funny because lately I’ve been seeing viral posts with photos about this holiday with people joking that Yaya and Kim make a cute couple and reporters should stop speculating wether Mark and Kim or Yaya and Nadech would get married first, obviously it should be KY- the superior couple. Perhaps Mark saw those posts too and realised he had to get a move on :confused12::lol:

nat12

sarNie Adult
Yeah I think the speculation that Mark will propose, also between MK & NY who would get married first, has been going on for a while. So this is not surprising but still nice to see. :)

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Pok and Margie were supposed to join MK-NY for vacation but margie fell ill 2 days prior to departure. She now prefers unplanned vacation rather than planned vacation:)

The ring is beautiful :thumbup: and the diamond is pretty big..
The occasion,ambience was perfect. This was the longest vacation they had ..1 week and they are still vacationing.... Songkran festival gave them the needed break from work.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Suddenly there’s so much entertainment news. ;) Saw this being reposted a few times. Phra-nang couple being sweet going to Ayuthaya together, likely for work. But n’ek is now single, and supposedly people around them know that these two aren’t just siblings for a while now.

http://instagr.am/p/CcmXAyapkf_/
I’m not very good at blind items but this one is kind of obvious? (Or maybe I’m biased lol) The most frequent guesses are Pope-Bella. But there are also people who are claiming that it’s Bella & Peak, or Great & Kao on the original thread.

Maybe those of you who are more knowledgeable have other ideas.:)

nat12

sarNie Adult
Pok and Margie were supposed to join MK-NY for vacation but margie fell ill 2 days prior to departure. She now prefers unplanned vacation rather than planned vacation:)

The ring is beautiful :thumbup: and the diamond is pretty big..
The occasion,ambience was perfect. This was the longest vacation they had ..1 week and they are still vacationing.... Songkran festival gave them the needed break from work.
Oh no, Margie is ill? Is it Covid? Many countries are opening up but Covid is still a thing makes me still a bit hesitant to travel. Even though I’ve gotten it, getting infected with it is such a hassle.